Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CALAIS IMMIGRANTS  (Read 138 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

Under the Geneva convention refugees are suppose to seek asylum in the country they first land in..

Now MAMA MERKEL the ugly cunt <<BITCH  she invited everyone to come and spread all over EUROPE..
Now before she said everyone could come Calais had no refugee camps ..

Now why should we the BRITISH pay for the shit German ugly twat done mama merkel .
She invited them so she can deal with them..

I am so angry why people in EUROPE are getting told what to do by an UGLY CUNT LIKE MAMA MERKEL..

I hope you die you fat ugly little cunt..You have cost my family and the future children many many BILLIONS for your SHITTY ANTICS ..

You MAMA MERKEL NEED TO HANG Wink..YOU CUNT..Send john wick i would smash his fucking head in Wink..

I WAKE UP EVERY DAY    AND THINK WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU GANG DONE TODAY..

If i was king i would line you all up and blow your fucking heads off..
And you deserve it ..The death and misery you fuckers cause knocks me SICK..YOU CUNTS..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

Now trump shit holes I.E Africa and the likes ..

You say he is RACIEST over calling countries shit holes?..

Now call me thick BUT is calling a country a shit hole worse than doing this below?..

UK to step up French operations in Africa as PM and President Macron ...
https://www.gov.uk/.../uk-to-step-up-french-operations-in-africa-as-pm-and-president...
13 hours ago - The Prime Minister is expected to make the announcement as part of the UK-France Summit at The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, where she will discuss the UK's strong and wide-ranging bilateral relationship with President Macron. The helicopters, which will provide logistic support to French troops, .

TRUMP SHIT HOLES or MEGA DEATH^^^^^^^^^^^^

I mean come on who is the raciest Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

To the BLACKS you are getting wiped out it's called culling the blacks ..

Sending war machines to kill your asses..
Trump says shit holes Cheesy Roll Eyes..
See the way you blacks are THICK AS SHIT Wink..

The blacks OH TRUMP CALLED OUR COUNTRY SHIT HOLES..
But say fuck all about the FRENCH and UK sending troops to kill your ASSES..

See i suppose your showing us how THICK you black people are.. Roll Eyes I don't know when is this world going to wake the FUCK UP Angry Angry Angry Angry..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

I think the POLITICIANS cause all this SHIT so they feel they are always needed..

These politicians are acting like KINGS and i want them to FRY Grin..
We the BRITISH chopped a kings head off for being a TWAT Wink..

I am so so angry at these so called leaders NOT MINE  Wink but they are CORRUPT to the core..

I know a new party in the UK would wipe out the ones we got because they are all SCUM..
Mind you some good politicians but very very few..1 in 50 are good politicians ..

MERKEL MUSS WEG..<<BITCH..

We the the BRITISH are forking out 100s of million every year because of that FAT LITTLE CUNT..

She is our QUEENS CUNT..The pretend British royals < GERMANS.. Angry Wink..

GOD GO AND SUCK MY DICK<<New British anthem
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

Think about this UK peoples we in the WORLD WARS paid always paying money..
Now in the WW2 i only knew about 6 months ago that i paid for WW2 i will prove below..

UK. UK settles WWII debts to allies. Britain will settle its World War II debts to the US and Canada when it pays two final instalments before the close of 2006, the Treasury has said. The payments of $83.25m (£42.5m) to the US and US$22.7m (£11.6m) to Canada are the last of 50 instalments since 1950.29 Dec 2006

2006 i was paying taxes for a WAR debt Angry.
Now this what happened with GERMANY debt Angry Angry..

How Europe cancelled Germany's debt in 1953 - Jubilee Debt ...
jubileedebt.org.uk/reports-briefings/briefing/europe-cancelled-germanys-debt-1953
26 Feb 2015 - The German debt came from two periods: before and after World War II. Roughly half of it was from loans Germany had taken out in the 1920s and early 1930s, before the Nazis came to power, which were used to meet payments ordered by the Treaty of Versailles in 1919.

SO THE GERMANS COST THE UK BILLIONS and they never payed NOTHING my children and our people
did Angry Angry..

NOW THE REFUGEES .. Angry

France demands more after UK pledges £45m for Calais | Daily Mail ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.../France-demands-UK-pledges-45m-Calais.html
5 hours ago - May braces for showdown with Macron over Brexit and demands for MORE Calais border cash as French president makes first visit to UK. Britain yesterday .... and the ferry port. A year later the Government handed over another £17million, including £1.9million for the 'Great Wall of Calais' around the port.

MAMA MERKEL invited them and we the BRITISH are paying AGAIN Angry Angry..

Anyone who is BRITISH a TRUE BRIT..

If you go out to wave to the queen you are not BRITISH but A TWAT..

FUCK THOSE GERMAN CUNT ROYALS..

Man wait till i see may cousin who are in the ARMY Oh boy i will rip the shit out them..

The GERMAN PAWNS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..FUCK THE ROYALS..

REMEMBER THE BATTLE OF    Angry

Spanning 141 days (July 1, 1916 - November 18 1916), the Battle of the Somme occurred on the banks of the Somme River in France. The battle was between the Allies (British Empire and French) vs. German troops. It was the first great offensive of World War I for the British.

YOU SENT OUR SOLDIERS TO DIE..^^^

You sent them over that hill knowing they would die to cull our peoples for the GERMAN ROYALS..

We the UK are the ONES ALWAYS GETTING OUR ASSES    TAXED TO DEATH..

The royals are TREASON they are not BRITISH Angry Angry..Not 1 bit..

The royal bums who kill our people for their gain..

BRIGHT HOUSE SAYS IT ALL..

Investing in a hire purchase firm for washing machines for the poor..DISGUSTING ..

We the people of the UK are SLAVES for the ROYAL GERMAN PEOPLES..

Do your home work you will see we have been getting used and then been lied to..
Tax tax tax FRESH AIR TAX..FOR THE GERMANS..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: