Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrecoin (XSPEC) private coin with exclusive technology  (Read 542 times)
Inkognito222 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

SpectreCoin (XSPEC) is an innovative privacy focused cryptocurrency, featuring an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm that provides rapid transaction confirmations, ring signatures for privacy and anonymity, and a fully integrated Tor+OBFS4 layer for IP obfuscation within the wallet.

XSPEC features

One of the best privacy coins in 2018:

Automatically Adjusted Ring Signatures
Stealth Addresses
PoSv3 60 sec transactions algorithm
5-10% staking depending on the weight of the network
Mobile app Q2 2018
Innovative first ever in crypto staking algorithm on Stealth Addresses

This coin very good to invest, can make x100-200 and cost ~500$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nebell

Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

Most people don't even know what those technical details mean.

So to simplify.

SpectreCoin - low market cap.
Monero - high market cap.

Spectrecoin tech is better than Monero tech.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

XSPEC is interesting since it also had quite a big pump like all the other privacy coins! Let's see how it evolves in the future.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

Most people don't even know what those technical details mean.

So to simplify.

SpectreCoin - low market cap.
Monero - high market cap.

Spectrecoin tech is better than Monero tech.

Which cryptographer told you that?

gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:36:16 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 03:06:54 PM by gin113

their coin is just talk for now, only a few features work so far and full anon coin isnt working yet
George_de_la_jungla

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

It is not working yet? Sure? Only stealth staking dont work and default stealth adresses. Look road map prior talk shit.
heyspongebob

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

Too bad they are not sold in the largest exchanges, would definitely buy if available on binance. A lot of people speak very well about XSPEC
Inkognito222 (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

Too bad they are not sold in the largest exchanges, would definitely buy if available on binance. A lot of people speak very well about XSPEC

I think soon xspec will be add at new exchanges and now really more people speak about xspec about they amazing tech. This coin have very good future  smart people understand this and hold xspec
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

It is not working yet? Sure? Only stealth staking dont work and default stealth adresses. Look road map prior talk shit.

look for yourself

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich
p.a.n.

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

look for yourself

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich

this has been discussed numerous times already, i'm quoting their faq here:

"With the use of a block explorer it is possible to view the transactions that have occurred on the public blockchain; this data can be used to compile a rich list. However, any such list is inaccurate, as Spectrecoin has both public and stealth addresses, and the stealth addresses are not visible on the public blockchain.

Once stealth addresses and transactions become default with the planned 2.0 update, the already inaccurate rich list information will become obsolete."

besides that, i actually agree with generalizethis, just stating x is better than y does not benefit any discussion.

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

I think it is good so I invested on it.  As I did on Monero, Aeon, etc.

There is room for many, no need to bash each other's favorite coin. Wink
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

There is a very good and hardworking team of friends of this project. They will do great things for me.
BitcoinSkull

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:00:56 PM

Generalizethis is a Monero shill who comes into every XSPEC thread, and most other privacy coins, to discredit them. Just check his post history, he is bias just like everyone else. It should tell you something if hes so scared of Stealth Staking. He claims this could land XSPEC into the Top 20 of coins if its successfully implemented. My bet? I'll keep what I have in XSPEC and roll the dice. Could the developers be dishonest? Of course. You lose some money and move on. However, if Generalizethis is correct, if Stealth Staking is properly implemented XSPEC is going to explode in value. It would be the first coin with stealth staking, making it much more valuable than Monero (Monero is a great investment as well).

Regarding the FUD that he is spreading, ask yourself this: Why would a developer, who is funded by community donations alone, release how they figured out Stealth Staking before actually implementing it? That just gives the chance for more properly funded teams to use the tech and implement it before XSPEC has the chance. Why would a team completely give up their competitive advantage just to please some people spreading FUD on a forum? They wouldn't, and I wouldn't expect them to. So my view is that I'm going to invest into XSPEC believing that they are true to their word. Worse comes to worst I lose my initial investment if I don't take profits along the way. Best case scenario? XSPEC explodes and a bunch of money is to be made. All investments are gambles, and from what I've seen the developer say on XSPEC discussions I'm going to take him for his word since they've delivered so far. XSPEC is already a working coin with default stealth addresses coming soon. The team claims they will release Stealth Staking and a sort of Whitepaper for Stealth Staking targeted for Q2 of this year. Not too long to wait.

Feel free to believe the FUD, or take a gamble like you do on all other investments, and have the opportunity to get an early adopter advantage on a coin that could be easily a top coin if the developer follows the roadmap. Always do your own research.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

Even if both Monero and XSPEC had equal technical specifications it would not change the fact that xspec has a low market cap, and therefore has the most potential to make someone super rich if you have enough cash to buy up lots of coins. Wish i had enough to buy up a few thousand xspecs!
carlocolucci83

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

I love Xspec and I hold a fair amount, but we need to stop with these posts bc ppl may consider this as bs shilling. People who do their research will know about this coin, I am confident about that. We dont need moon and lambo posts, people DYOR and find out yourselves why Xspec is one of the best (arguably the best) privacy coin out there. OP: 500$ is crazy, stop making unrealistic predictions. 30-50$ eoy is certainly possible, maybe even more, but if you just toss in 500$ soon, it makes your post lose credibility. Pls remain humble
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:32:25 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 07:48:41 PM by generalizethis

Generalizethis is a Monero shill who comes into every XSPEC thread, and most other privacy coins, to discredit them. Just check his post history, he is bias just like everyone else. It should tell you something if hes so scared of Stealth Staking. He claims this could land XSPEC into the Top 20 of coins if its successfully implemented. My bet? I'll keep what I have in XSPEC and roll the dice. Could the developers be dishonest? Of course. You lose some money and move on. However, if Generalizethis is correct, if Stealth Staking is properly implemented XSPEC is going to explode in value. It would be the first coin with stealth staking, making it much more valuable than Monero (Monero is a great investment as well).

Regarding the FUD that he is spreading, ask yourself this: Why would a developer, who is funded by community donations alone, release how they figured out Stealth Staking before actually implementing it? That just gives the chance for more properly funded teams to use the tech and implement it before XSPEC has the chance. Why would a team completely give up their competitive advantage just to please some people spreading FUD on a forum? They wouldn't, and I wouldn't expect them to. So my view is that I'm going to invest into XSPEC believing that they are true to their word. Worse comes to worst I lose my initial investment if I don't take profits along the way. Best case scenario? XSPEC explodes and a bunch of money is to be made. All investments are gambles, and from what I've seen the developer say on XSPEC discussions I'm going to take him for his word since they've delivered so far. XSPEC is already a working coin with default stealth addresses coming soon. The team claims they will release Stealth Staking and a sort of Whitepaper for Stealth Staking targeted for Q2 of this year. Not too long to wait.

Feel free to believe the FUD, or take a gamble like you do on all other investments, and have the opportunity to get an early adopter advantage on a coin that could be easily a top coin if the developer follows the roadmap. Always do your own research.

I see you've been reading my guide: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1430839.0

The trade secret argument doesn't fly for coins in the top 20, so why should it fly for an unknown coin with an unknown dev? Seriously, you need a better excuse, people aren't that dumb (at least not the ones with money to invest). I get the greater fool strategy, but come on--to me it looks like you want the investor money that goes with the claim, but not to have to supply any explanation how it's supposed to work--that's called having your cake and eating it too. Either drop the claim or supply an explanation, not difficult (attacking the attacker is a lame way to deal with a problem you created).

cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

If they get on a decent exchange, they will do much better.  The tech is there as well as the user base.  I just wouldn't touch any of the current exchanges...
BitcoinSkull

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

Hahahaha! I see that guide was created because you were screeching about Dash being garbage when it was $7.00 a coin, back in April of 2016. Value rose to almost $1500 a coin before the end of last year. Sick call!

Hope isn't a plan. How will the flaws be fixed? And don't sell me by the same genius who built them into the coin. Show me a plan, a white paper, anything but marketing spiel and vague promises. Amateur hour is over.

Does that sound familiar everyone? Same things he was saying about Dash are the same things he keeps saying about XSpec. Amateur hour indeed.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

Hahahaha! I see that guide was created because you were screeching about Dash being garbage when it was $7.00 a coin, back in April of 2016. Value rose to almost $1500 a coin before the end of last year. Sick call!

Hope isn't a plan. How will the flaws be fixed? And don't sell me by the same genius who built them into the coin. Show me a plan, a white paper, anything but marketing spiel and vague promises. Amateur hour is over.

Does that sound familiar everyone? Same things he was saying about Dash are the same things he keeps saying about XSpec. Amateur hour indeed.

Dash is still a shitcoin and evolution turned out to be a lot of hot air--guess what that reminds me off. But dash did create masternodes, which is brilliant at keeping coins off the market, so at least they had a working innovation that they could put a white paper to, unlike some other shitcoins.

Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

I have heard about that Spectrecoin will be listed on Trezor soon? Is that true?
A listing would mean that price could explode, or what do you think?

Don't trust any exchange!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: