Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 03:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of BCC.  (Read 410 times)
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:39:23 AM

How do you think, what will happen with Bitconnect coin in the nearest future?
We all know that BBC can be invested into BitconnectX ICO in the next 10 days, by the price of 150$.
Yesterday BCC was - 5$, today BCC price is - 50$.
My personal guess is that in few days BCC will reach 100$ and continue growing.
Please share your opinions.

on my opinion, its hard to predict all the time even how good value it is today because we can't assure everything is ok and everything is in the right track. Investing for small amount could be good option to avoid too much losses in case of fall but in somepoint it could be a great chance to have a good profit which in a long term investment is the best way as long as you don't need to think too much on you're capital investment.

My guess was wrong. Currently I don't have ideas about BCC future, unfortunately.
kimimaki

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:05:59 AM

We all know that BBC can be invested into BitconnectX ICO in the next 10 days, by the price of 150$.

No future guys ...please dig here a lot of information about ponzi scheme, lending platform, pyramid model. Models like that should be we have to live because it will hurt our own. we lend our capital as it is played back and used to pay for new members. They should get a careful warning following the program as above. I am optimistic that the lending model will die. there is no future on the lending platform.
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:54:38 AM

My personal thinking is that bbc is not a perfect  for market this is a  short term policy not long time hourse.so be carefully invest in this cion
tedes

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:00:06 AM

I do not think there's a future for bcc, people have the right to call it release. The best scammer of the year is bitconneeeeeeeect. When I tell you they have a good team of swindlers and hackers. You have to believe me
dominasikoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:02:46 AM

on my opinion, its hard to predict all the time even how good value it is today because we can't assure everything is ok and everything is in the right track. Investing for small amount could be good option to avoid too much losses in case of fall but in somepoint it could be a great chance to have a good profit which in a long term investment is the best way as long as you don't need to think too much on you're capital investment.

there is no more future of BitConnect,
it's over for BCC, i don't really think that bitconnect will have a comeback in the future
kingvirtus09

Activity: 882
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:09:16 AM

I'm not confident about the status of bitconnect it should be out in the market. People risk there money to invest in a lending platform which guarantee 1% profit daily. It's a totally scam for me and others as well.

justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

Bitconnect is ponzi scheme coin what do you expect in ponzi schemes at the end? They will collapse with investor's money in it and bitconnect is facing it. Now the authorities are now on the hunt on bitconnect, bitconnect will not able to recover anymore in other word they are done for this will collapse sooner or later but i was puzzled why coinmarketcap listed bitconnect? While it was obviously a ponzi
South Park

Activity: 2954
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

It has no future, the coin is now at the rank 320 in coinmarketcap.com and that seems high, I do not see how anyone can still trade this coin, it was known for a long time this was a scam and people have finally recognized that, it was too late for many that have lost all their money but it is a lesson for all of us, do not invest in a project that seems shady because most likely it is.

It does have some double digit swings throughout the day so trading it is still profitable, especially if you are using a bot using ping pong.
You must be joking, this is why people lose their money in scams like these, BCC has been finally exposed for what it is and instead of people staying away from it they are still trying to get some money out of it, if you are left holding the coins you are going to lose all your money, why take the risk with something you already know it is a scam, invest in a project that has a real future that is where the profits are.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: