Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: government and bitcoins banning  (Read 2958 times)
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:59:11 PM

Governments can of course prohibit bitcoin but who will really follow such laws, especially if people are already invested in it and considering that this system is decentralized and anonymous?

Show me one country where they declared it as illegal and have successfully enforced the ban?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:47:25 PM

China and others countryes think that btc decrease theirs money value. That is very simple things because all worl started to use btc and btc is rising itself so btc will be a global money and ıt will be more value.

Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:52:18 PM

hello, why ? why China banned bitcoins ? they are nuts

aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

maybe this time the government still has not given permission for bitcoin and is still banned in certain countries ... we just pray that the government can legalize bitcoin
klser

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

Every government has the power to ban bitcoin in the country. But  I believe that in the future bitcoin will be legalize in all the countries in the world due to its benefits that can help the people. Some countries ban it  but  there are some countries  who recognized bitcoin so I don't think you need to worry
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

No country can totally ban bitcoin. The only thing that they have jurisdiction over are the exchanges and miners operating in their country. They can stop the operation of the exchanges and miners but people with bitcoin can still transact anonymously with the miners in other countries. For exchanging into cash, people will ways find ways. The government can allocate resource into creating a unit to catch these people using their IP addresses but the amount of resource needed would be huge and it would be a total waste of time.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

I dont really know why governments are banning bitcoin. What are they afraid from? It's like banning the internet if we are on the 94-96 era. Other countries had banned internet before too but now they are all embracing it as a technology that simplifies their way of life. Imagine making transactions without internet. THey just dont realize its potential right now.

Qulonwo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

very helpfull. I am one of person who worried.
thanks very much.

You worried mate? Dont be. Although china banned bitcoin, it is not the end of it. We felt it somehow as the price went down but after a week it bounced back. Sure, there are countries that may ban bitcoin still there are other countries that legalized it. Bitcoin is global unless it is going to be banned globally there is nothing to be afraid of.
Let us site an example, if you live in china and you have thousands of bitcoin then an order was issued to ban it, will you sell right away or still hold? If you'll ask me i will still hold, if you put it this way, i have thousands of bitcoin still i have internet, i can check the price and news about bitcoin then if the price is high that is the time that i will sell but then bitcoin is banned in the country. I will simply fly out to the other country for example japan which legalized bitcoin. Have my bitcoin cashed out on that country then make a bank transfer, fly back to my country and then withdraw the money from the bank. It is that simple although the process is a hassle but if you really think about it there are ways in which you can earn more profit than just selling because you got scared of losing.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

No, i don't think so. I guess China wants to play it well than other country so they produce their own coin and prohibited bitcoins and other cryptocurrency though its not the only country who had banned it but there are some more and more countries planning to do so but here's the deal , there are lots of country to continue the legacy of bitcoin so you dont have to worry about what is happening now.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

hello, why ? why China banned bitcoins ? they are nuts
China don't want their capital leave their country so they issued the banning of trading bitcoin.Even though banning can't actually stop the bitcoins growth.

shailkumari

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

Indian finance minister has also mentioned many times that Indians should away from bitcoins. He has said that the government may take some action this crypto currency.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

there may be other countries that will ban bitcoin. But we should not be afraid, even if the state forbids there is still a way to access bitcoin while we try.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: