Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what coming ICO are good to invest now?  (Read 2659 times)
ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

Check out Eventum I think its a pretty cool idea I even wrote a review about it https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ksiazek/eventum-ico-review   So check that out if you are interested I suggest like I did at the end of my review that you do some of your own research and even take part of their alpha/beta platform to test the product out.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:06:58 AM

need advice!
If you want to know here then there will be many answers, You check the camp, chek whitepaper, Team activity to see, They have to see the plan, Due to a lot of consideration...

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Vladpotov12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

If you risky guy try GIFcoin. The GIF in GIFcoin stands for Gambling Investment Fund. This fund is backed by an already functioning betting website
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

Good ICO to invest:
- IQeon - IQeon is a decentralized PvP game platform integrates games, apps and services based on intelligent competition between users
   created to help players monetize their in-game achievements.
- Sphere.Social
   Sphere is built on the idea that privacy, corporate transparency, and data security should be the fundamental building blocks of any social
   platform.
- FRIENDZ ICO - Friendz coins will be the main currency used by brands to connect with their audiences on social media.
eraser

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

guys who hunts for bounty i found perfect project!
click the links
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

Mensarii is a decentralized platform that aims to help consumers and merchants overcome the obstacles of a traditional banking industry. With a blockchain validated system, the inbuilt error and malfeasance of old-fashioned bank processing can finally become a thing of the past. A blockchain validated system provides inherent protection against fraud and is a haven for transparent payment processing...
https://www.mensarii.io
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

BlockCHain Hotels !!!

If u have not heard about you will, with a brilliant business plan focused the overpriced and very competitive hospitality industry.

Find out more at https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

Gymrewards,  bobs repair ,forever has fallen
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

You know, lately, I'm not sure of anything, though, on the basis of this uncertainty, I have isolated my way of investing in ICO.  But to say what will happen in 2018, or even this summer, is meaningless.  I will not play psychic, make predictions - it's a matter of futurists.  I will just share the experience of choosing an investment.  Firstly, the company should be public, many videos with real people and so on.  The second idea they present must be clear, transparent and relevant.  By the third you need to match your values ​​with the values ​​of the company.  For myself, according to these criteria, I have identified Paytomat.  If someone is interested in something they have a telegram channel Paytomat Announcements.  Although I understand that my opinion is purely an object, I hope the information will be useful to you
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

In general, there are many different companies that have their own projects, you have to choose which project you like more and what project you would like to see embodied, it's all very personally.  For example, like many other people, I chose Paytomat for myself.  There someone above as if wrote the name of their telegrams to the channel.  Their idea is really relevant, because the crippling money is a painful issue for all newcomers, and this is a big fear for many people who are far from it, so they are not included in this area and do not trust the coins and ICo higher, so they do not add  they are popular
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heightens the values, and launching telegrams on the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I just praise this, really raised the money, so I recommend that new startups are always promising
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

Oh, I see the third commentary Paytomat the third time.  Therefore, he decided to share his experience of own investments.  It took quite a long time to invest there, simply because a friend advised.  And it was quite impressed by Paytomat / extremely reliable and high-quality
LeapWithAlice

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:06:12 AM

This was copied and pasted from a different question.

I will gladly say Leapwithalice.io, I am on their team.

Leap With Alice provides a FREE Augmented Reality creation suite, giving educators the ability to reimagine how students learn. This FREE creation tool (‘Alice Labs’), represents a leap in creative education that transforms the classroom from a passive work environment into an immersive learning experience. Simple drag-and-drop tools and templates present teachers the resources needed to generate interactive content that increases engagement, resulting in a higher level of education.

The ‘Alice Exchange’ provides the capacity to create, buy, and sell enhanced educational content. The ALICE utility token acts as the native currency for the Alice Exchange, as well as an incentive structure, rewarding the creation and curation of quality content. Pairing AR with blockchain technology, Leap With Alice fosters a secure ecosystem where each user’s content, data, and funds are safely stored. Bringing the puzzle pieces together, Leap With Alice creates a world where students learn through innovation and educators earn through imagination.
profdetected

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

A large flow of investors are now interested in the project AVATARA which allows you to realize your ideas of remote presence. Therefore, I think that the potential of the project is enormous and I believe ICO will be successful.
Gooddaycoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:10:50 AM

К coжeлeнию вce caмыe xopoшиe ico пoчти вceгдa кpaйнe нe шyмныe. Mнoгo oчeнь мнoгo ico , нo xopoшиe нyжнo иcкaть . Haпpимep medichain . Oчeнь нpaвитьcя мнe .
FutureBoi

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

I have recently invested in Birdchain ICO since it has quite positive feedback, great community and their idea is great (something about SMS is making me interested). If you want to check them out as well I'll leave the link below.

www.birdchain.io
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

I think that now is not the best time for investing in ISO projects. I am confident that the market will soon decline and capitalization will begin to decline.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

I recommend to pay attention on the project Luckchemy. I think team will manage to organize everything, as they planned. There is an active fundraising(+40%), also they have products on beta testing. Smiley
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

I was waiting for the ICO development in GoNetwork. The team is very strong and last year received an industry award.
dteck

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

You can take a look to https://refugecoin.com/ . To help improve immigrants’ well-being, they have created the RefugeCoin (RFG) token, which aims to improve living standards and to make use the facilitation of all kinds of sustainability transactions.

Here is and the WP: https://refugecoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/WhitePaper-RFG-EN.pdf

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: