Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Support for crypto journey  (Read 93 times)
Cryptouda (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:45:29 AM

Hi all,

Im very new crypto currency field. I need learn what is crypto currency and its behaviour. currently im follow this fourm and some youtube channel for learning. Could you please provide some links to tutorial for beginners just like me.

Thank you very much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:45:39 AM

On youtube I can recommend these guys: Ian Balina, oh hey Matty, suppoman, box mining, carter Thomas. I strongly recommend you to study at bitcoinwiki.org for that. You can find all the answers there.
Also check coursera, they have special courses about crypto, very interesting by the way.

I also can recommend some books:
1. "Digital Gold" by Nathaniel Popper
2. "Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond" by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar
3. "Blockchain Revolution" by Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott
4. "The Age of Cryptocurrency" by  Paul Vigna and Michael J. Casey
5. "American Kingpin" by Nick Bilton
mjenkins

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

Nugget News out of Australia for long term strats and basic investing info.
Doug Polk Crypto for current news with humor.
Cryptouda (OP)

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

Thank you very much. I'll refer those. Is there any tutorials for lerarn about day trading.
StigHelmer

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

If you have no experience in investing in stocks, bonds or real estate, I would highly recommend that one of your tutorials be on investing basic principles. Namely diversification, excessive trading, getting whipsawed and momentum vs. value investing.

I am professional portfolio manager and financial analyst by training and a lot of mistakes I believe people make in their early days are from violating the basic rules of portfolio construction.

Investopedia.com is a good source with videos on some of the terms I mentioned.

Best wishes on your journey, it is a lot of fun.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: