Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM STILL HODLING  (Read 348 times)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

Holding for 4 years. Tried trading, lost 1 coin and never tried it again  Grin

For most people, that's the best option. After all, most traders lose money. If you're losing coins, you're not beating the market anyway. Put that stash into cold storage!

I've got most of my coins in cold storage, but I do hedge them (via shorting futures) during strong downtrends. And my fiat exchange accounts are all in cash right now. I'd love to buy back but bulls need to pull this chart out of the shitter first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:50:53 PM

Why I hodl because I want  Smiley,well if I sell with a very far value from the purchase then I will lose and I do not want to lose my money ,hodl the best choice I have at the time the value is falling ,what I do is the same as everyone who wants a get profit and Hodl is a simple thought for everything ,Hopefully this thread will be useful for everyone who sees it

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:08:43 PM

Its right time to buy more altcoins including bitcoin and hold back in the wallets until the coins values boom to the moon in the middle of July 2018. As per the ratio, yes we can expect a minimum hike of 300 percentage from last year's value. Bitcoin value was at $1000 in January 2017 and in December 2018, it was at $21000. 2100 percentage hike in last year. This January began with value $9000, so just imagine if only 300 to 500 percentage hike then, the value would be at $45K in December 2018. So better to hold back the bitcoin you have.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:14:24 AM

I am still a hodler of bitcoin because these current situation is really not good if selling at this time. Selling this time could gives me on lose point. I'd rather hold mine up to the time I can sell it at the very best price, it will come to the season that bitcoin will have a good market for us to have profit.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:21:53 AM

I still holding bitcoin because I believe the price will increase or hit my target price. I have patient so that's why I think I will wait the price become very high and if that happen I earn a lot of profit for sure. But sometimed I sell my bitcoin when I need some money if I need for necessary . But most of my income is for holding bitcoin and holding altcoins too.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:44:08 AM

This will be extension of this legendary topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0

So why are you HODLING and WHAT ?

Grin
That thread has been so badly abused by shitposters and it would have been better if you had made a self moderated thread.
Hodling is good for some cases,I have a different strategy,I rather prefer to trade with alts and play with money real nice. Seems to be very interesting and full of fun. I ask people to trade than hodl because you're not giving full use to your capital but it seems like trading is not everyone's cup of tea.
I use trade too, it will be good for me with I play with my money in this situation. I can't watching my money lose step by step, although in the future I don't know the price will high back. Just a man who take a risk they will succes, not just watching someone else succes, I'm sure it's wrong way. Someone say to me 'hope' make people to be crazy, I will remember that.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

Holding for 4 years. Tried trading, lost 1 coin and never tried it again  Grin

For most people, that's the best option. After all, most traders lose money. If you're losing coins, you're not beating the market anyway. Put that stash into cold storage!

I've got most of my coins in cold storage, but I do hedge them (via shorting futures) during strong downtrends. And my fiat exchange accounts are all in cash right now. I'd love to buy back but bulls need to pull this chart out of the shitter first.

I would´ve sold my coins at 20k and bought them back at 6k (ideally). But I don´t want to pay taxes. So thats another big reason why I hold (if you hold over 1 year here in Germany, its completely tax free). I hope that one day you can pay most of the stuff with Bitcoin.
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:40:22 PM

Poor guy.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:44:23 PM

I am holding and I would think anyone with experience of investment will know not to sell at bottom of market but wait for recovery.
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

Sounds like a AA meeting ;
My name is nokati and I am a hodler.

Wow!  Good for you, i know alot of investors are holding too. This black propaganda against bitcoin is really affecting the market but it won't take long.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: