Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Impatience kills projects  (Read 433 times)
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:56:19 AM

In so many threads I see a huge impatience. That kills projects.

When a coin doesn`t goes up 100% in 1 week then it is "scam", and if it declines 100%, too.  Cheesy
What do you think how long does it take to establish a project in a market? 6 weeks? Very often I have this feeling that many in our community think like that.

And 100% up and down is nothing in the coin market, have a look at pennystocks, there it is the same thing. And if you watch stocks in dow jones 1 $ up and down ist nothing, because the market is much bigger.

Yes, I agree with you that due to the impatience mentality of the investors, the success of project were ruined.  Before the project reach the peak of success, it took some time that undergoes analytical development and process.  Since the project is on-going, experiencing price fall or declination is part of the whole picture.  It just happen that many investors got panic and eagerly sell or withdraw their investments once the coin do not reach their expectation or undergoing price fall that will hinder the project development. 

Those new in cryptoworld do not realize that bitcoin took a long time before it gains attention and establish a good reputation in the market.  And this is just a result of the investors who do not leave and still believe on its great role in the future even its value decline sometime. 

Every crypto holders must trust on the capacity and role of their crypto in the future no matter what is the  current value  of it in the market now, because in crypto, the most important is the value of crypo in the future, not its value today.   
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:01:39 AM

yes..impatience kills project because you will be out of focus of what you are doing and the tendency is you will quit ...so if you want to be successful of what you are doing you have to be patient enough

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
gentlebaguette

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Be myselt

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:08:01 AM

HaHa, people are really crazy about protecting their money on projects so it leads to some bad cautions like a big flush selling or saying this scam , that scam , ... even none of them make sense.

sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:20:57 AM

When a coin doesn`t goes up 100% in 1 week then it is "scam", and if it declines 100%, too.  Cheesy
What do you think how long does it take to establish a project in a market? 6 weeks? Very often I have this feeling that many in our community think like that.

And 100% up and down is nothing in the coin market, have a look at pennystocks, there it is the same thing. And if you watch stocks in dow jones 1 $ up and down ist nothing, because the market is much bigger.

It is not good reference when we say that altcoin or project is scam because its not going up 100% in one week.
Scam or not is depending the team. If team go away with the money and its scam.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

yes..impatience kills project because you will be out of focus of what you are doing and the tendency is you will quit ...so if you want to be successful of what you are doing you have to be patient enough

Waiting for the right entry point is an essential characteristic of every successful trader. If you're tempted to trade your coin even if it's at the lowest price, learn to fight your temptation. Then remind yourself that following your discipline will contribute to your success.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

I am also fed up with many crypto traders attitudes, especially in the slack groups and telegram rooms. I see people being so arrogant and rude to some development teams my mind boggles and I sometimes think, didn't their mothers teach these bunch of kids any manners. They talk to the Teams like they are God or something. I moderate in one slack group and I had to try once to really calm down a rowdy and very rude crowd but as politely as I could. Many of these projects are startups so people HAVE to learn to be patient. I know many millennials were spoon fed but come on lol, this is business.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

Yes, I agree with you that due to the impatience mentality of the investors, the success of project were ruined.  Before the project reach the peak of success, it took some time that undergoes analytical development and process.  Since the project is on-going, experiencing price fall or declination is part of the whole picture.  It just happen that many investors got panic and eagerly sell or withdraw their investments once the coin do not reach their expectation or undergoing price fall that will hinder the project development. 

Those new in cryptoworld do not realize that bitcoin took a long time before it gains attention and establish a good reputation in the market.  And this is just a result of the investors who do not leave and still believe on its great role in the future even its value decline sometime. 

Every crypto holders must trust on the capacity and role of their crypto in the future no matter what is the  current value  of it in the market now, because in crypto, the most important is the value of crypo in the future, not its value today.   

The quality of the coin should matter more than the value. People should be patient about the value.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

I certainly have killed plenty of great opportunities as I was too impatient. Plenty of projects/Coins that I have held but turned my back to after a while, turned out to be massive successes .. well not for those who have not stayed on board. But that is also life is. You get chances, you might not use every one, but as long as you still receive chances it is not that bad.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: