Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deposit to Cryptopia from Bittrex  (Read 203 times)
bachani_rs (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:24:14 AM

Hi,
I need to deposit ETH to Cryptopia from Bittrex exchange.
Cryptopia gave me this message:

"Deposits from contracts currently unsupported
Please deposit directly from your account address."

Does that mean that I can't transfer between two exchanges, and I need to use myetherwallet to deposit directly to Cryptopia?
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

Hi,

Does that mean that I can't transfer between two exchanges, and I need to use myetherwallet to deposit directly to Cryptopia?

As the message you receive i think yes you need to deposit from myetherwallet or other independent wallet.
As i know, it is fine to do deposit between two exchanger but i dont know what happen.
bachani_rs (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

Thanks.
That's what I also thought but wasn't sure.
LadoD

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

Hi,

As the message you receive i think yes you need to deposit from myetherwallet or other independent wallet.
As i know, it is fine to do deposit between two exchanger but i dont know what happen.

Hi

I made withdraw ETH from cryptopia to MetaMask,  but my wallet balance is still zero, its about more then 5 hours. what can I do?
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

Hi,

Hi

I made withdraw ETH from cryptopia to MetaMask,  but my wallet balance is still zero, its about more then 5 hours. what can I do?

Hello!
5 hours - it's not scary, translation can take a long time, especially now, when the etherium network is overloaded.
The main thing - do not worry, just wait.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

Hi,

For the lowest tx fees IAM using coins like doge. Speed of the doge blockchain is average ok and transaction fees are very low on the exchanges. So you have to convert Ethereum to doge, move doge to cryptopia and convert doge back to Ethereum back. Cheers!

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

creat myetherwallet wallelt and send your eth to it and deposite normaly

Free palestine
f80

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

Cryptopia is shitty exchange compared to other, i have always waited for my deposits and withdraval for ages.. -.-
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

There is a Deposit on Cryptopia , no complaints just a good exchange ,but the turnover and volume on it a little . Therefore, the main exchange Bittrex
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

why not to withdraw first completely from cryptopia? I know there will be some fees, but still

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
malbert

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

best work around is to convert eth to doge then send to crytopia, from there you convert your doge to eth. Thats what Im doing atleast you can get away from high fees. Doge's value is stable. Just my recommendation. Good luck
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

Hi,

For the lowest tx fees IAM using coins like doge. Speed of the doge blockchain is average ok and transaction fees are very low on the exchanges. So you have to convert Ethereum to doge, move doge to cryptopia and convert doge back to Ethereum back. Cheers!

Thanks for that really good advice. I was looking for a clever way to keep the transaction fees small and have a decent transction speed. I will try your way nexttime. Thanksss  Smiley Smiley.

All the best,

Peterparker9191

Cool idea while transferring the tokens from one exchange to another but we have to check whether the transfer prices are low or not. We have to compare on both of the exchange about the price and if the price is same then it is always good to transfer.
Tiigon

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

if still you send between 2 exchange your withdraw will gone
I has try that and gone

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

Hi,

Hi

5 hours not arrive i think the transaction is fail. Try to check in your cryptopia account to make sure wheater confirm or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: