Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANYONE HAVE TRACKING YET ON THEIR ANTMINER A3?  (Read 173 times)
Emcleod (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

I'm curious to see how quick bitmain starts shipping these things out. When you get tracking, post here and tell us the ETA for delivery.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emcleod (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

Well they are officially sold out, now let's see how quick they move.

Bitmain Twitter:
The batch was completely sold out yesterday (GMT+8). The shipping schedule is as promised i.e. shipping starts within ten working days from the time the complete payment was received.
ylpkm2

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

Someone elsewhere posted they would recieve it tomorrow monday, but idk where they are located.
Im still waiting for shipping confirm on mine, picked ups.
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

Lots of people have posted that they have their tracking info and that they will be receiving it Monday or Tuesday.  Seems like people who used Fedex are getting it the fastest.  I've seen some people also post that they have their tracking info for DHL.  I have yet to see anyone who used UPS (including myself) post that they have received tracking info.
Emcleod (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

Lots of people have posted that they have their tracking info and that they will be receiving it Monday or Tuesday.  Seems like people who used Fedex are getting it the fastest.  I've seen some people also post that they have their tracking info for DHL.  I have yet to see anyone who used UPS (including myself) post that they have received tracking info.

I saw a couple ppl post about having tracking. Any of them in the USA?  I ordered using DHL but no tracking yet.

I wonder if they are closed for the weekend. Not to mention I've seen bitmain post about their annual Bitmain conference on Twitter. #bitmain2018
Emcleod (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

Bitmain didnt send me an email but i logged into my account and it had a tracking# for me. No movement, just a label created but its something. and it was DHL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: