Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Headed to $40,000?  (Read 686 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

I see that Bitcoin is inching up higher, but doesn't it need to break a series of resistance before actually confirming its uptrend? I just hope that there will be some good news soon to help with people's sentiment about Bitcoin.

We can really see it in the future only time will reveal if we are going to another bull run, Because if bitcoin does it again then it is helluva party for us investors, But for now a little recovery on the price is still good enough let's just wait because what ever price it is bitcoin will surely go beyond that, because if people started a little panic again bitcoin price can dip lower than $8000 mark value.

I think Bitcoin support is strong at $9000-$10.000, it would be hard to reach lower soon... Especially after a solid recovery like the one happening at this moment. It's already at $13.000 again, with good chances to keep rising. I don't know if BTC will hit $40.000 so fast, I couldn't even imagine a reason to boost the price to that number now, but it will surely keep rising. Somehow we needed that correction days ago to start growing solid again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
groundcontrol67

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

Earlier this year many countries banned bitcoin in countries such as China, South Korea, Indonesia etc. which caused bitcoin values to decline compared to the end of last year but by the end of 2018 I am optimistic that the value will be more than $ 40,000, as predicted by experts (Ronnie Moas, Mike Novogratz , Tone Vays, etc.)

No, in fact none of those countries banned bitcoin. You should read the real news instead of just the headlines. There were many rumours of such things but nothing has come to be just yet. The price is recovering because people have started to do exactly that and the panic is decreasing, or alternatively the main panickers have already sold and left the market.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:31:50 PM

Earlier this year many countries banned bitcoin in countries such as China, South Korea, Indonesia etc. which caused bitcoin values to decline compared to the end of last year but by the end of 2018 I am optimistic that the value will be more than $ 40,000, as predicted by experts (Ronnie Moas, Mike Novogratz , Tone Vays, etc.)

I still strongly believe that the value of bitcoin can easily cross 40k this year and it will be like cakewalk target for bitcoin and as we have noticed bitcoin is getting back in track with the recent improvement it has shown after the all time highest dump. In fact 40k will be like a cakewalk target for bitcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:05:46 PM

It can easily march to 40k given what we have seen at the end of last year but I would remind ourselves that 10k is 10k regardless of how it got there. It doesn't matter if it is the top of a run up, or the bottom of a correction 10k is 10k and that is that. Don't read into the hype or the fud which people continually bring around bitcoin, focus on bitcoin itself and see for yourself whether it will do good or not.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

Yes this prediction will come in this year. Because demand and supply bitcoin still high. So this year will shine for bitcoin.
I really sure bitcoin will come over $ 40,000 in this year. Many of my friends bitcoin will increase much in this year.
But let's see, hope the best for bitcoin !
The same scheme seems will get repeated year after year where bitcoin get crash in the early year to skyrocketing in the last year.
It is happened since 2015 and now we might could make the previous ATH get doubled or even more to $50k .
The data is there proven everything , bitcoin getting strong in community and grow significantly. What are you waiting for? Buy it now!
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

Yes this prediction will come in this year. Because demand and supply bitcoin still high. So this year will shine for bitcoin.
I really sure bitcoin will come over $ 40,000 in this year. Many of my friends bitcoin will increase much in this year.
The same scheme seems will get repeated year after year where bitcoin get crash in the early year to skyrocketing in the last year.
It is happened since 2015 and now we might could make the previous ATH get doubled or even more to $50k .
The data is there proven everything , bitcoin getting strong in community and grow significantly. What are you waiting for? Buy it now!
and you pay attention to the fact that the price per transaction, as well as their duration, has increased significantly. But her transactions are hanging and this is becoming a very big problem for many users. I think that this situation will also greatly affect the prospects for Bitcoin in the future.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

Well, in my opinion bitcoin might reach $40000 by the end of this year. Bitcoin is unpredictable because of it's volatility. I have positive thinking that $40000 may reach easily.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

Not a long time ago when Bitcoin reached $10,000, it was a huge celebration.Yesterday when Bitcoin was at $10,000, it was like the end of the world, I've read all kind of stuff - "bubble, scam, fraud, THE END, Melt Down...........

Van-Petersen and Mike Novogratz said : “Bitcoin could be at $40,000 at the end of 2018. It easily could,”

I don't personally believe that Bitcoin will be able to reach that height of  $70,000 before end of December this year. Not quite long we experienced serious correction in the value of Bitcoin and some other altcoins as a result of the bad nice from North Korea on tje banning of the big crypto currency exchange company.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:12:40 PM

I don't personally believe that Bitcoin will be able to reach that height of  $70,000 before end of December this year. Not quite long we experienced serious correction in the value of Bitcoin and some other altcoins as a result of the bad nice from North Korea on tje banning of the big crypto currency exchange company.

Main point of importance is that there is no need for the price to reach these levels in such a short period of time, and especially not without lightning network. People have been so spoiled last year with a near 20x increase at peak, that they expect it to stretch out all the way till this year, and that won't be the case. I definitely believe that we'll see the price go up from here maybe till $25-$30k this year, but we do need a major boost in form of lightning network or other institutions opening future markets, or even an ETF. Also, it's not North Korea that was going to ban crypto exchanges if we had to believe all fud articles, but South Korea. Smiley
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

I don't personally believe that Bitcoin will be able to reach that height of  $70,000 before end of December this year. Not quite long we experienced serious correction in the value of Bitcoin and some other altcoins as a result of the bad nice from North Korea on tje banning of the big crypto currency exchange company.
No one pursues you to believe that it will be at that level what's good here is it's up to you if you'll take those speculations positively or not. You can also make your own speculation and technical analysis base on the roller coaster chart of bitcoin. But these people who are giving their ideas for free are sometimes questionable, they want to speak publicly to make a good attraction about bitcoin but that will benefit each and everyone of us. I want to see it heading $40,000.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:24:40 PM

Well, in my opinion bitcoin might reach $40000 by the end of this year. Bitcoin is unpredictable because of it's volatility. I have positive thinking that $40000 may reach easily.
The price of forty thousand is a very huge valuation and it is impossible to see another rally this year,i am not expecting that the rally to continue all the time and this time will be an exception as there are many regulations being expected to come in the crypto currency market.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:04:49 PM

The price of forty thousand is a very huge valuation and it is impossible to see another rally this year,i am not expecting that the rally to continue all the time and this time will be an exception as there are many regulations being expected to come in the crypto currency market.
Since the crypto market is volatile we dont know yet the price would be at the end of this year. There is always the possibility to make it happen, yet for now many news that btc price couldnt go higher. But, since the demand is increasing in this crypto market can be hit at that price in time.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

They are approaching the near of their 21 million cap. Hopefully that will create a higher demand so it might be possible to see at least the highs we had in December 2017.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

it will go up...very possible Cool
I expect bitcoin to also going up any moment from now as it breaks above $11,000 during the USA market sections. I read many comments on twitter that USA traders are behind the dump of bitcoin and others cryptocurrency price for the past three days but today gain happened during the   USA sections and that is a good sign that bitcoin is about to seriously going up.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

and you pay attention to the fact that the price per transaction, as well as their duration, has increased significantly. But her transactions are hanging and this is becoming a very big problem for many users. I think that this situation will also greatly affect the prospects for Bitcoin in the future.
Unconfirmed transaction for long time is indeed annoying and has big impact on bitcoin growth lately.
A lot of people even prefer to not using bitcoin anymore because of that reason , at least for now until everything get solved.
It makes us a little bit pessimistic it could grow better and with higher price than before.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:33:07 PM

For Bitcoin to reach $40,000 it will take a long time because the current market fluctuations which was as a result of the ban of some crypto currency exchange company in North Korea. And the is another speculation that United State of America may come up strong with negative news about Bitcoin and crypto currency in general.
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:25:45 AM

Personally I do not think that this price can be reached so soon, because the great whales do not seem interested in letting the reins go to bitcoin to continue its natural process of growth. But I hope that by the end of the year we can see a price of that magnitude.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

No one can guess and predict what will happen next. But im hoping that it will be risen up to $100,000.

Making predictions about the value of Bitcoin by the end of 2018 is something like telling fortune - you will be mistaken. However, I can admit that it can reach 25K, but not 40K.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

No one can guess and predict what will happen next. But im hoping that it will be risen up to $100,000.
We can't predict future, but we can hope for much higher price then 40.000$ and most od us hope for that. I think even 100.000$ sounds reasonable, bitcoin didn't see touch top there are so many things that can happen in future that can push price up to some new ath-s. I think that the most important thing is that bitcoin is going up all this years, and I think of will continue to go up, some tomes slowly sometimes fast, but it is a good way to top.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
snowdropfore

Activity: 843

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

i think bitcoin has  only one way .that is up. always up. no matter how low it will go right now ,but eventally it will go up again .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███