Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3524 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

If you feel confident enough with your ability to trade, why not. But it would be better if you learn more about the knowledge in this field before plunging into the field. Even the best teacher is his experience. Because whatever is also associated with profit and loss, we are actually trading for profit only. so we must be really wise in making decisions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

Newbie should not venture into the crypto market. New people need to be equipped with more knowledge, as this is a difficult market and is prone to capital losses.
So before trading, they need to do signature campaigns for ICO projects so that they can learn from the postings related to altcoin trading topics. That's my advice for newbies.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

for me...you should have to learn big first before intering into trading...their are a lot of means for you to know more about bitcoin..read a lot, join in bitcoin forum so you can get more ideas and if you feel you are prepared enough its up to you then if you want to start trading.
i agree with you because bitcoin is not that much easy as we are thinking first we need to understand bitcoin in detail if some one learn about bitcoin so believe me he will never lose in bitcoin in any department either its trading or investment there are a lot of people who lose in trading just because of lack of information.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

wheater you are a newbie or not if you want to trade. you should trade. when you have a right knowledge and strong decision on what coins that you want to buy. in trading a very important thing is knowledge not if you are newbie or expert.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

i think as a newbie in this market, you should not start trading so soon, i believe newbies dont have much experiences in trading trading from one altcoin to another is not easy, not just buy low sell high, but choosing a good time to enter trade for another altcoin at the lowest price to maximize the profit in the future. A newbie will hardly understand that so you should learn carefully and start trading when you think you can understand enough about trading.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

I think you should first research/read/watch how trading works so that you will not be one of those newbies who panic sell when they see their coins dumping. Trading is not just about winning but also losses and in your first trade you will experience that so I think you should make yourself ready for that to happen. But if you really insist and your itching to try trading then start small first and let your experience teach you and lead your way to success in trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:29:04 PM

How can you learn if you will not start to invest. You have only two option as a newbie, start now or not to start at all. You shouldnt be afraid of the loss, its part of the cryptoworld. Even professionals still get lost. Be afraid of not to learn. You should be brave pal. Get all informations here, search everything and continue reading articles, it will help you to decide which would be better to start.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:26:55 AM

Of course newbies have to!
They will never get out from the title of being a newbie unless they try to trade real time. More experience will bring them to another level as bitcoin holder. If they dont try, they will remain as newbie for the rest of the time. Just trade little by little. Don't trade with big amount already.Be wise enough while trading.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:33:34 AM

in trade the rights of anyone who is important, before you trade you must first examine the price movement (learning), and if you have a loan from ICO, you better do mining because It will benefit the flow like water and you will never experience bankruptcy.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:45:20 AM

They will never get out from the title of being a newbie unless they try to trade real time. More experience will bring them to another level as bitcoin holder. If they dont try, they will remain as newbie for the rest of the time. Just trade little by little. Don't trade with big amount already.Be wise enough while trading.
If they don't do it now, then when? newbies should not expect to earn much n their first trade, on my first days of trading I really lose, and I think that's the best way to learn to not ever make that lose again.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:18:53 AM

Exactly, if the are afraid to try they will remain and always asking the same question and get nailed with their comfort zone. If they are afraid just remember and think how successful traders did to make their skills improve. It all start with being a noob in trading.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:52:02 AM

is a new member. I think you should start by looking into the market and the coins you are prepared to invest. So if you have investment, you should invest small amounts in advance, because the market always has difficulties arise.
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:13:10 AM

Newbies must move according to the discipline and first learn all things about bitcoin and then start trading and don’t take high risk in start because a person who is new to field has most probability if loss so keep on learning from the experience of others and when a person get internal satisfaction that he can do better then he must get into full trading and start it I am sure through this approach no one will meet loss.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:43:56 AM

I advise you, if you are a newbie, before you enter the cryptocurrency market, you should learn more things, because you do not have enough experience, you can learn these practical experiences on forums, books. , newspaper, ... then study the market and cryto you will invest. and then you can start trading with a small amount of money. After a while, start investing more

jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

Being a newbie in the Cryptocurrency world makes it difficult to trade due to its volatile nature. You can take advantage of the “Social Trading” feature available on the cryptocurrency exchange sites. In this feature, you can follow experienced traders based on their rank. Following them means, you have to allocate the funds to the experienced trader and decide the amount of profit you would share with him/her. Choose the leader wisely with a strong performance, so you do not have fear of losing your money.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:18:32 AM

Newbies must move according to the discipline and first learn all things about bitcoin and then start trading and don’t take high risk in start because a person who is new to field has most probability if loss so keep on learning from the experience of others and when a person get internal satisfaction that he can do better then he must get into full trading and start it I am sure through this approach no one will meet loss.
I think initially when you put money into it you don't even know what to do. If you want to trade then firstly you must know all the basic rules of trading. You also need to have enough knowledge about crypto market. If a newbie have enough knowledge then ok. But if he have no idea about trading then he must loss all his money.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

The main advice: do not rush! The market always provides enough opportunities for profitable trades. Learn about exchanges, about trading according to technical and fundamental analysis, psychology in trading.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

If you have a lot of skills and knowledge about trading, I think there is nothing wrong with trying to trade, a newbie is not a problem for trading, but more importantly you should have enough knowledge about trading, because there are many risks. if you know the science of trading, surely you are ready with all the risks.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

Trading is good thing to earn profit in a short time and if you want to do trading then only few points you should keep on your mind that always buy coins in a cheap price and sell them in a profit price and if you have no profit price from your coins then better to hold them for a while. But these coins as you mention in this thread all are good and profitable you should trade with them. Smiley
gnerro2

Activity: 294

illustrator

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

why are you asking it Smiley ? like everything, those with little experience have more chances of losing capital, but without previous experience you cannot acquire new (experience), so the ideal would be to start with a demo trading account or with little capital.

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: