Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3520 times)
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Yes, why wouldn't you start trading? it is one of the most profitable things that you can do right now, and i see that you are very introduced anyways.

ADA is a good coin, buy right now because it is very cheap, it can easily go towards $1 in a few weeks or days from now (it is on $0,60)

The same goes to PowerLedger, it can easily climb to $1,70 (it's ATH) as soon as this DIP is over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:33:24 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

do not be too hasty in the world of coins. the first thing you should do as a newbie is to understand and learn all about the world of coins. because, by learning we can quickly understand the world of coins or trade in the market. if you already understand and understand we can easily build a strategy in this trade world hehe Grin
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

No one can really answer that for you. If you want to go trade then dip you hands so get experience. But remember that you should only trade funds that you can afford to lose. I"m sure that in the last couple of days you have seen the whole crypto almost crashing to its knees, so its really hard for you to trade on that circumstances specially you are a newbie.

If you really want to trade, why don't you wait for a few more days then and see how the market moves? Why don't you just hold on your coins for now. And please don't rush yourself into trading, its not gonna be an easy journey. I know that you are too excited, but just remember to be careful and mitigate risk if necessary.
Right, it will be much of profitable to hold now since the coins in the market are really on a dip. Trading may seem easy but I am telling you it is more than that and holding is sometimes more profitable than selling. You see, there are coins who looks like useless to hold but then after some time their prices bubbled up. The time and the price here is your opponent so I suggest while learning about cryptos and trading, you should also learn to control your emotions when it comes to how volatile cryptos are.
I like the discussion of emotions. because I'm hard to do it.
feelings of panic and doubt always be an obstacle for me, but I have been trading for 3 years.
maybe everyone has different feelings and has a way to solve this problem in another way.
I chose long term to test my patience and emotion.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:15:40 AM

People can learn as much as they try to learn. You are new to today but tomorrow must be old. For this you have to learn. But whatever you do, learn before, then apply it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

If you really do not know how to trade I suggest do not trade first, please search for science about trade which I am sure will not be long to learn, later when it is ready please for trading
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:30:39 AM

Those altcoins are perfect for you, but i suggest to you to try to hold instead of just trading like a daily trader,
it wont be profitable for you if you are just dumping all your coins everytime that you make a 5% or something like that.

Maybe you could try to improve your holding skills and try to hold as much as you can, that is the best thing that you can do instead of just trading all day long.

And you require a lot of free time in order to do it so... So it is all upto you.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:14:29 AM

no one will forbid you to trade, try to start it and never be afraid to fail. I suggest if you really will be trading, be a trader who is patient and not easily panic.

Well yeah why not? If you're doing good in trading then why you're doubtful? Like being a neophyte isn't a hindrance to be a good and successful trader and as long as you know what you're doing then just go on.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:35:48 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 07:20:38 AM by BlockEye

Those altcoins are perfect for you, but i suggest to you to try to hold instead of just trading like a daily trader,
it wont be profitable for you if you are just dumping all your coins everytime that you make a 5% or something like that.
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Maybe you could try to improve your holding skills and try to hold as much as you can, that is the best thing that you can do instead of just trading all day long.

And you require a lot of free time in order to do it so... So it is all upto you.

Use this opportunity to buy back now or buy alts that are on dip now, then hold them for long. Make sure to study each coin, try to read more in these forum, I'm thinking of buying NXT, SIA, and XVG when they dip this past days, unfortunately they all in green now, just try to read coins use before buying them.
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

Like what you said you are newbie, so you better to learn first read here in forum about strategy in trading so if you start trading you will get a profit
hung7520

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

I am also a newbee, also trade a few times, and now are hole with TRX: ((
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

before investing your money I advise you to study and inform yourself a lot about the world of criptocurrencies.
You are currently more likely to lose your money than to make a profit.
Initially if you want to trade choose the most known and reliable cryptocurrenices.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

If you want to trade than you can trade with your money as you are the only one who have to take risk or loss also you are the only one who will be benefited from the profit you will make from trading. So decision to trade or not is entirely yours, you should only trade what you can afford to loss.

Good luck for your trading and never put all your money in one single coin in hurry.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:31:28 AM

i am also a newbie in bitcoin but i am into business before..my advice or idea are: you have to study first the strategies on how to trade..know your craft don not just jump into a business without exact knowledge so you won't lose your money

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:39:28 AM

Yes, if you have some proper knowledge about how to do it, why wouldn't you? there isn't anything wrong about that. Just relax yourself, learn a little bit, and start trading, there is nothing wrong with that and you really need to start at some point.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
senyorito123

Activity: 1694
Merit: 505

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:49:30 AM

No one can stop you to do trading but since you are a newbie you need to study or make a research about trading because tradings is very risky,before you do tradings yo need to familiarize all the token in crypto currency and study the market chart to get a good strategy to do trading,and if you do tradings not all the time you win in trading you need to accept all the consequence and you can afford to lose.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....PRE-REGISTER....
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

Try to learn ,watch you tube videos, follow great Crypto influencers on YouTube
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:22:06 AM

Try to learn ,watch you tube videos, follow great Crypto influencers on YouTube

Trading is not to easy to procesa. So you will learn for the trading. Trading is more process. Trading is connect the people. So you will check the who people request for trading you will check the all Information and you will compete the tading process on time. Trading is not compete not will canceled automatically in 1 hours. So trading is time to process. So thing and learn it. Then you will strat the trading process.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

If you have time to learn about trading strategy and make analysis the market for the better doing day trading to maximize profit, but before jump in to it learn first about technical and fundamental analysis. Also dont forget to learn about risk management to minimize the risk in trading.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

If you not trade, you will be always the newbie. Practicing will help you have more experience and you can earn more profit in the future.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:04:41 PM
Merited by AleksandrKosov (1)

I think that a beginner should start with investing. Find 3-5 good coins and buy them for several months and gradually learn the topic of crypto currency.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: