Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all finished  (Read 26358 times)
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:58:52 AM

I hope it's up and running soon!
Getting nervous about my BTC4.5

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LittleD

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:38:10 AM

I hope it's up and running soon!
Getting nervous about my BTC4.5

Smiley

I hear ya bro  Cool

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:58:47 PM

Update:

Earnings Calculator USD rate has been updated to reflect BitStamps USD price. The data is also now pulled live from bitcoincharts.com and updates every couple of minutes.  Cool
Grin thanks

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:49:22 AM

In case of non-delivery:

• I (waldohoover) take no responsibility for the possibility that Cointerra does not deliver. I (waldohoover) have done what I consider a thorough due diligence but as we all know, you can never 100% guarantee anything when it comes to pre-orders.
  • Refunds will be given in case of non-delivery less 5% for management of the Group Buy.
  • This group buy will be refunded if the miners are not delivered- share holders can elect to wait further.

Question Waldo Huh did you make a change to the non-delivery fee Huh it say 5% ? If I remember correctly it was 3% ? when did you make this change and why weren't the share holders NOT informed Huh Also In the case that Cointerra does not deliver before dec 31 will you be issuing refunds?
Thank you  

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:27:46 AM

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

This applies to Miner #1 and I believe Miner #2 [Batch 1]

Dear CoinTerra customer,

As a First Batch customer with an order for one or more TerraMiners initially scheduled for a late-December delivery we are reaching out to you since you are one of the remaining customers that we have been unsuccessful in contacting by telephone via the number associated with your cointerra.com account.

We are pleased to say that we are now very close to manufacturing our first units, but if you have been following our engineering updates on our website you may be aware that our late-December orders have slipped into the New Year.

Your order will enter manufacturing shortly, and will be one of the very first TerraMiners to leave our production facility - we currently expect your order to ship in the first two weeks of January.

As a thank you for being an early customer and supporting us as we worked to bring the TerraMiner to market, for each TerraMiner that you have ordered in the First Batch we would also like to send you an additional TerraMiner of equal hash rate from our March batch free of charge (including free shipping.)  This means that if you have a First Batch order for one TerraMiner IV 2TH Bitcoin miner you will receive your miner in January and you will also receive a TerraMiner IV 2TH Bitcoin miner in March.

We will send a confirmation of your order, updated to include the additional free of charge TerraMiner within 24 hours.  However, if you would prefer to receive a full refund of your order purchase price in USD instead of taking us up on the offer, or if you have any further questions regarding your order then please can contact us at [redacted] and we will be happy to accommodate you.

Best regards and a Happy New Year!
Everyone at the CoinTerra Team

OMG
wow
i say we keep it and we bouble out GH/s rate Smiley
I vote we keep it Smiley !!!

Sound great to me!
what do you think waldo Huh

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:11:12 PM

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

This applies to Miner #1 and I believe Miner #2 [Batch 1]

Dear CoinTerra customer,

As a First Batch customer with an order for one or more TerraMiners initially scheduled for a late-December delivery we are reaching out to you since you are one of the remaining customers that we have been unsuccessful in contacting by telephone via the number associated with your cointerra.com account.

We are pleased to say that we are now very close to manufacturing our first units, but if you have been following our engineering updates on our website you may be aware that our late-December orders have slipped into the New Year.

Your order will enter manufacturing shortly, and will be one of the very first TerraMiners to leave our production facility - we currently expect your order to ship in the first two weeks of January.

As a thank you for being an early customer and supporting us as we worked to bring the TerraMiner to market, for each TerraMiner that you have ordered in the First Batch we would also like to send you an additional TerraMiner of equal hash rate from our March batch free of charge (including free shipping.)  This means that if you have a First Batch order for one TerraMiner IV 2TH Bitcoin miner you will receive your miner in January and you will also receive a TerraMiner IV 2TH Bitcoin miner in March.

We will send a confirmation of your order, updated to include the additional free of charge TerraMiner within 24 hours.  However, if you would prefer to receive a full refund of your order purchase price in USD instead of taking us up on the offer, or if you have any further questions regarding your order then please can contact us at [redacted] and we will be happy to accommodate you.

Best regards and a Happy New Year!
Everyone at the CoinTerra Team

OMG
wow
i say we keep it and we bouble out GH/s rate Smiley
I vote we keep it Smiley !!!

Sound great to me!
what do you think waldo Huh

As long as they actually ship in the first 2 weeks of January, we're def going to keep them.  Cool

Any more updates Huh

itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:47:07 PM

Any more updates Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300992.msg4393646#msg4393646
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 02:15:22 PM

lesson learnt, never buy a future miner. let CT be the next BFL. fuck it

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:07:07 PM

NO more GBs for me... aw may be... I guess I haven't learn my lesson Sad
Just another day at Butterfly Labs Roll Eyes
"lead like sheep to the slaughter"

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:48:24 AM

:/ so it's only going to be 1.7THs :/ how is this going to work out :?) Waldo are the still going to give us an extra minner?

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:18:58 AM

:/ so it's only going to be 1.7THs :/ how is this going to work out :?) Waldo are the still going to give us an extra minner?

Extra miner is a gift, which Cointerra gives us, shareholders "for free" - as a way of compensation for our lost profits.
We would be really suckers - not taking it. (in any case - money from ebay is better than nothing)
001sonkit

Activity: 784

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 12:31:55 PM

NO more GBs for me... aw may be... I guess I haven't learn my lesson Sad
Just another day at Butterfly Labs Roll Eyes
"lead like sheep to the slaughter"

group buy is fine, but not future.
esp with the bitcoin price rising, buying future is meaning that taking the bitcoin price rise profitability away

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:37:40 AM

Update! Just received the following email from Cointerra:

Dear First Batch Customer,

Today you will be receiving (or may have already received) an email from us regarding a new order confirmation with a new Order ID. As we have now shipped our very first units to customers and are ramping up to volume production over the next few days, we needed to make some administrative changes to our back-end systems so that we could correctly process your original order in preparation for shipping.

We moved the "thank you" TerraMiner IV (from the March batch) from your original order into a new, separate order.

You should receive an email over the next few days (depending on your place in the order queue) with tracking information (if you have selected shipping) or collection information (if you are collecting from the facility in central Texas.)

Thank you for your continued support.

Team CoinTerra

Question waldo?
they also said we will get 15% discount for the first batch orders, if that true will we get first dibs on it Huh Smiley

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:44:53 PM

Update! Just received the following email from Cointerra:

Dear First Batch Customer,

Today you will be receiving (or may have already received) an email from us regarding a new order confirmation with a new Order ID. As we have now shipped our very first units to customers and are ramping up to volume production over the next few days, we needed to make some administrative changes to our back-end systems so that we could correctly process your original order in preparation for shipping.

We moved the "thank you" TerraMiner IV (from the March batch) from your original order into a new, separate order.

You should receive an email over the next few days (depending on your place in the order queue) with tracking information (if you have selected shipping) or collection information (if you are collecting from the facility in central Texas.)

Thank you for your continued support.

Team CoinTerra

Question waldo?
they also said we will get 15% discount for the first batch orders, if that true will we get first dibs on it Huh Smiley

I'm not sure what you're talking about?

"January and February batch retail customers may choose one of the following two options:

1.  For January or February batch retail customers who wish to receive their TerraMiner order in the currently-shipping specification we will offer a 15% discount coupon* redeemable against their next retail hardware order placed at the CoinTerra website store.  If a January or February batch retail customer chooses to accept their order as-is they will automatically receive this coupon.

2. We understand that some January or February batch customers may wish to request a refund, in which case we will offer a full refund of US dollars received for their order. Customers wishing to request a refund should contact support@cointerra.com with their unique order ID. For those customers who choose the refund option we would like to extend the offer of a 5% discount coupon* redeemable against their next retail hardware order placed at the CoinTerra website store.

For our March and later batch customers we will of course assess the situation before shipping and in the meantime we shall continue to work on resolving the remaining power efficiency issues. We also have some exciting announcements lined up for the near future which we hope to share with you soon!"

Sincerely,
Team CoinTerra
http://cointerra.com/update-production-news-janfeb-batch-customer-offer/

techgeak300

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:49:09 PM

Hey,
Just wondering if you have revieved a shipping tracking number yet.  I saw on CT forums people are starting to get units.
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:07:09 PM

Hey,
Just wondering if you have revieved a shipping tracking number yet.  I saw on CT forums people are starting to get units.
+1

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:12:40 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 05:27:22 PM by LittleD

They just announced the first batch is done shipping.

http://cointerra.com/update-production-news-latest-firmware-user-guide-posted/

Huh Huh Huh WTW

"As you may be aware, the TerraMiner IV May batch has now sold out and we are not opening sales for a June batch at this time. Our operations team is focusing all of its efforts on fulfilling existing orders with current customers and now that we have ramped up production we are making good progress, having delivered the first batch and now well into shipping the second. "

Tongue Angry
Whats going on waldo Huh

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:54:52 PM

They just announced the first batch is done shipping.

http://cointerra.com/update-production-news-latest-firmware-user-guide-posted/

Huh Huh Huh WTW

!!

Dear XXX,

Your order number XXX is now being prepared for shipping.

Protected: TerraMiner IV – 2TH/s, Networked Miner (Batch 1)

Your order has now been moved from  ”Processing” to  “Preparing for Shipment” in your CoinTerra account.

Please visit your account and confirm that the shipping address you listed is accurate.

If your address is not accurate, please call customer service at 512-270-6050 immediately to resolve.

Regards,

CoinTerra Team

I have received 2 of these emails!

Updated:

Just logged into the cointerra site but status hasn't been changed to Preparing for Shipment yet... hrmm

This is still the status maybe by end of day we'll get a shipping #/update on the Status:

Code:
Order #9175 made on August 25, 2013. Order status: processing.

makes no sense  Huh Embarrassed

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:38:31 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 07:06:46 PM by LittleD

My December batch unit (pay date Sept 12) is expected to ship today, I am told.

Confirmed.  I just received my tracking number.

Here an order from Sept 12 , I don't understand why we haven't received a confirmation Huh Oh well... lets us know Huh
Thanks

DynamicDK

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:25:15 PM

I really hope that is just an update fail, and the units were actually shipped.  I was starting to think that we would never see any return from this.  Also, disregard the PM I sent you Waldo.  I see that there hasn't really been a decision about what to do with the extra machines when they come in.

BTW, I do not envy your position  Tongue .  Sorry to see all the hostility toward you in the Hashfast thread.  I think some people don't exactly understand what a group buy means.

http://coinbrief.net/
Digital Currency news, mining calculators, forums, and more
BTC:  1Bz95D1Jm4qmm2fTWtK3fF35FnfX4NKiyt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: