Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find top holders of a token? Or your friend's tokens?  (Read 117 times)
cryptofyodor (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

When I started to search for Ethereum ICOs and tokens for the first time, I was disappointed that I couldn't find all information that I needed in one service.

I was also really curious what my friend who introduced me to the blockchain had. And when I found an interesting token I wanted to know what's its ownership structure. I wanted to see top holder of the token and what else they have.

Usually, when I consider participating in an ICO I do thorough analysis (as I do with my non-crypto investments). I go to startup's website, read their whitepaper (if they have one), read other technical documentation (if they have one), research their team (if they are transparent about it), check LinkedIn, consider asking a question via email (if I can find one), telegram or slack (if they show one). I'm also interested in their tweets, their Medium or other blog activity, and last but not least - what the community has to say (with Reddit being a great source of information).

I think that this kind of information - all aggregated in one place - will also help investors to make smart decisions. That's how we came to an idea of creating Tokens Catalogue at Trivial.co. We started with a simple version - for now, you'll find all ERC-20 tokens as present on Ethereum blockchain. For most/all tokens listed on EtherDelta we added a full information on our website - short description, contact info, links to social media, blog posts, etc.

What I like about Trivial.co is a possibility to see top holders of tokens I have/like. I can easily see what else they have. If you know your friends' addresses you can see their portfolios too - have fun! Wink

An example token profile page: https://www.trivial.co/t/0xa823e6722006afe99e91c30ff5295052fe6b8e32
This is our first and beta beta version. I'd be happy to hear your comments and what else you'd like to see.

Example screenshot from our token profile page:
https://i.imgur.com/8kzMgkA.png
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: