Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who here already pre-ordered the Monarch 28 nm Bitcoin mining card Huh
Yes I pre-ordered the Monarch and I have high HOPEs BFL will deliver on time
Nope not me, Mama didn't raise no fool
Yes, I pre-ordered it and now Im trying to sell it (make me an offer, Please!)
I regret buying the Monarch

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} Who here already pre-ordered the Monarch 28 nm Bitcoin mining card ???  (Read 16226 times)
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:19:09 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 08:46:45 PM by LittleD

Grin  Huh Just wondering if you did, I'm thinking i would like to transfer my order ?
What do you think?  Wink

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djbooth007

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 03:31:05 AM

BFL stated delivery schedule "by the end of the year" should be taken with a grain of salt sprinkled on a bucket of stinking crap.

ie, no
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 03:36:04 AM

BFL stated delivery schedule "by the end of the year" should be taken with a grain of salt sprinkled on a bucket of stinking crap.

ie, no

LOL sad but true..
BTCscraper

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:02:32 AM

We've been desensitized to "two months or more", so now it's "three months or more".  And when we're there, that's when "two weeks" starts.

For buyers who paid for 65nm devices with bitcoin, upgrading their order from 65nm to 28nm is just accepting a bigger amount of the same risk.  But for buyers who paid with Paypal, upgrading and paying the balance by bitcoin probably eliminates Paypal protection.

Butterfly Labs has a different interpretation of the FTC Mail Order Rule.  You do not have a refund option with the BFL Monarch no matter how late they ship.
"... In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -- Albert Einstein
"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." -- Ray Kroc
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:12:06 AM

I ordered with a stolen credit card.  Grin

50 Miners!!!!

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
BTCscraper

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:17:51 AM

50 Miners!!!!

Did you call Dave for the institutional pricing?

Butterfly Labs has a different interpretation of the FTC Mail Order Rule.  You do not have a refund option with the BFL Monarch no matter how late they ship.
"... In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -- Albert Einstein
"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." -- Ray Kroc
bitrebel

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:20:15 AM

If someone can find all of Josh's personal information, including what property he owns, the next step is to Lien his personal property for theft and fraud. Anyone who has a claim against Josh, should step forward and seize his personal property. I think it might be time for people to take back what belongs to them.
   If I were dumb enough to be fucked over by Butterfly Labs, I would hire someone to track Josh home and find out where he lives, his car, his bank account etc., Then I would lien every personal item within 100 ft of him, including his wife's property, if he has one, and she has any. I would have his bank accounts seized by the Sheriffs, I would make sure to take every single item he owns.  Cool

bitrebel

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:21:58 AM

50 Miners!!!!

Did you call Dave for the institutional pricing?

The dumb American who has no clue what he is spending can worry about that matter all he wants.  Cheesy

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 04:25:04 AM

[10:37 PM]   Mouth-Full-O-Earth : Josh, I have the negative bal problem
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : [11:38 PM] Mouth-Full-O-Earth : Ok, I've passed that along for the devs to look at it
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : [11:40 PM] BFL_Josh : I've passed that along for the devs to look at it
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : I just thought it was peculiarly same language
[10:42 PM]   BFL_Josh : I think I hit hte wrong key when I was replying and it sent as him... not sure how that's possible, but it also copied his order number into my text box.

Fake customer support... that's a new low
Your $4mil at work
That confirms he is using socks.

And the following confirms he doesn't use them.

I wonder where the foul mouthed BFL spokesdude has gone too. The silence is deafening. Hello? If you miss your daily quota of personal attacks and trolling accusations, this is going to reflect badly in your performance review under the "productivity" section. Please think of the children and save Christmas.

Are you so dense that you haven't figured it out yet?  I only come in here and whip up the natives when the BFL mania dies down.  Right now, it's a raging fire, you don't need my input.  The top 10+ threads in the hardware forum are all about BFL.  If things start dying down again, I'll post more.

...and they're mostly debates about whether BFL is staffed by idiots or thieves.

You are one of my best workers Smiley  I appreciate you more than you know.

Thank you! Must be nice saving all the effort of creating sockpuppet accounts yourself.

Absolutely!  I don't believe in sock puppet accounts, I just get people like you to post constantly.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:14:53 AM

If someone can find all of Josh's personal information, including what property he owns, the next step is to Lien his personal property for theft and fraud. Anyone who has a claim against Josh, should step forward and seize his personal property. I think it might be time for people to take back what belongs to them.
   If I were dumb enough to be fucked over by Butterfly Labs, I would hire someone to track Josh home and find out where he lives, his car, his bank account etc., Then I would lien every personal item within 100 ft of him, including his wife's property, if he has one, and she has any. I would have his bank accounts seized by the Sheriffs, I would make sure to take every single item he owns.  Cool

Sorry to break it to you i didn't search to far to see if BFL truly has a incorporation but most likely they spent the little amount to for it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_%28business%29

Most likely legal action will be against the company (sadly its like a legal person).   Granted it is possible legal action could touch personal property...... it will be a lot harder.  Sad..... but they knew what they were doing when they made the company.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:20:51 AM

Preorder here.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 09:04:46 AM

Sorry to break it to you i didn't search to far to see if BFL truly has a incorporation but most likely they spent the little amount to for it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_%28business%29

Most likely legal action will be against the company (sadly its like a legal person).   Granted it is possible legal action could touch personal property...... it will be a lot harder.  Sad..... but they knew what they were doing when they made the company.

Here's the plan: We sneak over to Jody's house and see what kind of chickens she raises. Then, we go and buy some, each day adding one to the pen. She'll think she lost her mind and commit herself to the funny farm.
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:08:43 PM

If someone took 30 seconds on Google like I just did.

Think there are a lot of Joshua Zerlans in Kansas?

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:12:33 PM

Here's the plan: We sneak over to Jody's house and see what kind of chickens she raises. Then, we go and buy some, each day adding one to the pen. She'll think she lost her mind and commit herself to the funny farm.
I like your plan.  Cheesy
gkm22d

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:17:45 PM

It doesn't get any better than this (from twitter):

BFL_Josh:If you haven't placed an order for a Monarch yet, I wouldn't count on one arriving at your door until late January at the earliest.

We will try to get them out as fast as we can, but we had a fair amount of orders almost immediately.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:21:17 PM

BFL_Josh:If you haven't placed an order for a Monarch yet, I wouldn't count on one arriving at your door until late January at the earliest.
We will try to get them out as fast as we can, but we had a fair amount of orders almost immediately.

The reek of desperation hangs thick in the air.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:29:41 PM

link to twitter account please.
BigLad

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:33:49 PM

I think this is the one he was looking at - https://twitter.com/BFL_News
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:34:23 PM

https://twitter.com/BFL_Josh
gkm22d