Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who here already pre-ordered the Monarch 28 nm Bitcoin mining card Huh
Yes I pre-ordered the Monarch and I have high HOPEs BFL will deliver on time
Nope not me, Mama didn't raise no fool
Yes, I pre-ordered it and now Im trying to sell it (make me an offer, Please!)
I regret buying the Monarch

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} Who here already pre-ordered the Monarch 28 nm Bitcoin mining card ???  (Read 16226 times)
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:30:14 PM

The Monarch is vaporware. Where is there ANY evidence of the designs for the chip and PCIe board?

If you pre-ordered this you are effectively risking a very very very long wait just to get to a prototype and the specifications are pure fiction as there has yet to be any engineering done on this product. It is vaporware, imaginary, speculative and not worth anything at this point as there is nothing on the drawing board. Who is doing the design for the chips, the PCB? Do they have the know how and experience? Why would any put money down on this?

You're kinda like the CEO of BPM aren't you?  Love the example you're setting for how a CEO should treat their competition. <not>

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:56:55 PM

Wait... let me get this straight... now people are complaining that I'm giving an estimate on when you'll receive your product if you order now and I'm not being optimistic enough about it, immediately after complaining that my previous estimates were too optimistic?  And ya'll wonder why people think some of you are completely insane. 

Go away idiot.  Tongue  Roll Eyes

I prefer retard Smiley

dont insult the man guys ~ give him some room to dig his own hole!

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:15:07 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2013, 05:46:21 AM by Bicknellski

The Monarch is vaporware. Where is there ANY evidence of the designs for the chip and PCIe board?

If you pre-ordered this you are effectively risking a very very very long wait just to get to a prototype and the specifications are pure fiction as there has yet to be any engineering done on this product. It is vaporware, imaginary, speculative and not worth anything at this point as there is nothing on the drawing board. Who is doing the design for the chips, the PCB? Do they have the know how and experience? Why would any put money down on this?

You're kinda like the CEO of BPM aren't you?  Love the example you're setting for how a CEO should treat their competition. <not>

What is BPM? CEO? Where did you get that information.

There is no such thing as the BPMC at this point in time. I was no more than a member of a group of like minded individuals attempting to make reasonably priced miners for the community and fortunately we as a group were successful in that bringing the RedFury USB to the community. As the group has split some members are still fabricating the RedFury and BlueFury USB miners and I wish them the best of luck but I was never the CEO of anything. How about we look at what you are not telling people about me and BFL.

1. The group I worked with refunded everyone's BTC in 1 week without incident when our 11,000 K1 Nano's production run was cancelled by our group.
2. The same group has produced and shipped RedFury USB Mining units without incident and others from that group are now shipping 1800 BlueFury USB units.
3. I have vociferously questioned the ethics of Inaba primarily based on the trust rating he gave me and the group I worked with which is defamatory.
4. BFL has failed to deliver to spec and on time with their FPGA's and ASIC's this could easily mean that the Monarch will also be under spec and very late.

Ok so now we are on the same page let me ask you this point blank.

Where is there ANY evidence they have a chip on the design board?
Who is designing the BFL Monarch chip?
Is the designer in house at BFL?
Where are the designs?
When did they promise the tape out?
Have they taped out?
How long is the Monarch now delayed?
How can they justify a design and mockup pci-e mining card without having any detailed information on the chips first given the issues associated with this sort of design?

You would have to provide evidence they have a design for this chip to make any impression on this community. Just because they SAY it is going to be taped out doesn't mean they are doing anything. There is ZERO evidence to support that given their history and failure to provide any substantial evidence they have a design team in house and are working currently on the Monarch.

I suspect that anyone who unfortunately made the choice to "pre-order" a Monarch will be sadly disappointed given BFL's past record for ineffective design, missed specs and delivery and then their outright refusal to follow FTC regulation with regards to refunds means people have no recourse to get their money back if they fail to deliver the units. If stating the facts is a somehow a bad example then I suspect you are shill for BFL and are more concerned promoting BFL products at the expense of the community. Shame on you for attempting to deflect the focus from the lack of proof about the chip development and on to me which has little or nothing to do with this thread.

If you have ordered a Monarch then I would suggest, IMHO, that you get an immediate refund as there is absolutely no evidence that this chip is even being designed, therefore I would submit that the Monarch is actually vapourware and if it ever does get to a prototype phase it will be even later than current estimates that BFL posted. I think the FBI should get involved and check into money laundering at BFL and Inaba's mining pool don't you as that might explain how they are able to keep this failed company going. I doubt anyone in their right mind will be ordering Monarch's at this point.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 06:57:23 PM

Thank again for all your info Smiley we need to help each other and not destroy each other!

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 07:11:13 PM

Thank again for all your info Smiley we need to help each other and not destroy each other!

Good luck with that. You'll realize real fast that 90% of the members on this particular part of the forum would sell your mom into slavery to outhash you.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 08:18:25 PM

Good luck with that. You'll realize real fast that 90% of the members on this particular part of the forum would sell your mom into slavery to outhash you.
LOL true! but NOT me Smiley i want to help your mom not kill her Smiley

jayeeyee

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 09:27:53 PM

I wouldn't bank a penny on BFL delivering on time.  The likely scenario for Monarch ship date would be sometime mid 2014 based on BFL's piss-poor track record.  By then, the 600GH would be equivalent to a 5gh Jally at today's difficulty.
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 12:43:31 AM

I wouldn't bank a penny on BFL delivering on time.  The likely scenario for Monarch ship date would be sometime mid 2014 based on BFL's piss-poor track record.  By then, the 600GH would be equivalent to a 5gh Jally at today's difficulty.

I Hope BFL is listening to you! this is the main reason why I am making all of these post on them. Butterfly Labs needs to listen to their customers and not sell our mother into slavery Sad

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 01:03:43 AM

dont forget to vote! thanks Cool

aynstein

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Fortune favors the bold, and sometimes the bald.

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 01:43:00 PM

dont forget to vote! thanks Cool

LOL true! but NOT me Smiley i want to help your mom not kill her Smiley

Would you be kind enough to clarify if you want to help this "mother of a bitcoin miner" into bitcoin(?) slavery (hashing on paper perhaps?) Or are you trying to help her into some other form of slavery? If so what form of slavery? Or is it that I misunderstood completely and you're trying to help her perhaps by offering birth control education etc?

Sorry for my confusion thank you for your clarification.

Should be noted that I copyrighted reserved trademarked patented registered and pissed on the term "mother of a bitcoin miner". It's available for after a royalty payment of 1 mBtc  is made to 1NdnFt6WUN3eeYRSQ5p43f6wU5wTK2TThv and has been confirmed more then 13 times.

AltaVista 4 Life!
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:35:17 PM

Any more HOPEs BFL will deliver on time Huh

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:37:55 PM

any more,"Yes, I pre-ordered it and now Im trying to sell it (make me an offer, Please!)". Please vote! thanks

Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:58:35 AM

I wouldn't bank a penny on BFL delivering on time.  The likely scenario for Monarch ship date would be sometime mid 2014 based on BFL's piss-poor track record.  By then, the 600GH would be equivalent to a 5gh Jally at today's difficulty.

Hell 500GH right now is starting to only make what the jally was when it first launched in April or whenever.
batt01

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:30:08 AM

I ordered a Jally on April 3 and just got it last week. They called me today and gave me a 20% discount code. I am willing to sell it to to apply to your Monarch purchase.

For the low, low price of 1.25BTC this will save you $920.00 of your hard earn dollars.
Buy it now and save!

195JqXiE4X9uJ9UG3Vocix2Vh97Rz6CKcz

I

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:37:10 AM

It doesn't get any better than this (from twitter):

BFL_Josh:If you haven't placed an order for a Monarch yet, I wouldn't count on one arriving at your door until late January at the earliest.

We will try to get them out as fast as we can, but we had a fair amount of orders almost immediately.

I increased the size of the font so that the Jacobson Brothers of whom backed HashTrade would have an easier time to fine this post come April, 2014, when they realize what they have done.

HashTrade: Hello, this is Quentin A Page ESQ, representing my brother-in-law, Greg Bachrach of HashTrade and we formally request a refund our our $1M...

BFL: For English, press one. For Costa Rican, press two. For...

In the U.S., the title Esquire is commonly encountered among members of the legal profession. The term is used by both male and female lawyers.

The title Esquire is not allocated by the law of any State to any profession, class, or station in society. Because it is commonly employed by lawyers, however, use by an unlicensed person may be evidence of the unauthorized practice of law, which can subject a person to sanctions by a state bar association. The concern is that by appending "Esq." to his or her name, a person may create a false perception of acting in the capacity of a lawyer, which might induce a layman to consider the person to be an attorney, and create an attorney-client relationship.
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:38:06 PM

any more...Yes, I pre-ordered it and now Im trying to sell it (make me an offer, Please!)

please vote

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 08:28:25 PM

"Yes! I pre-ordered the Monarch and I have high HOPEs BFL will deliver on time" I hope your right! If BFL comes through and delivers on time i promise never again to post a  negative post on them Smiley

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 11:28:36 PM

"Yes! I pre-ordered the Monarch and I have high HOPEs BFL will deliver on time" I hope your right! If BFL comes through and delivers on time i promise never again to post a  negative post on them Smiley

And if they're late you promise to never post a positive post on them?

Buy & Hold
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 04:17:28 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 05:45:58 AM by Bicknellski

"Yes! I pre-ordered the Monarch and I have high HOPEs BFL will deliver on time" I hope your right! If BFL comes through and delivers on time i promise never again to post a  negative post on them Smiley

A new license plate holder from BFL for every Monarch pre-order.

Here is what you are likely to look forward to in a few months and no amount of SPIN you put on it will distract people who can read these BFL threads.... mark his words:

In the meantime PayPal have been in touch about the other orders and BFL have told them that they will be shipping them and providing tracking which is bullshit as the orders are still sat "on hold". Lying to Paypal will really help their case, especially since I've just emailed through screenshots proving them liars. I'd imagine Paypal are sick and tired of dealing with BFL and its no surprise that they no longer provide a service for BFL.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266945.msg3552803#msg3552803

Did you even read your own poll results?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323857.0

Least reliable company?

Cointerra   - 0 (0%)
Kncminer   - 4 (3.3%)
Hashfast   - 4 (3.3%)
butterfly labs   - 100 (83.3%)
Terrahash   - 8 (6.7%)
Avalon   - 4 (3.3%)

My questions again:

Where is there ANY evidence they have a chip on the design board?
Who is designing the BFL Monarch chip?
Is the designer in house at BFL?
Where are the designs?
When did they promise the tape out?
Have they taped out?
How long is the Monarch now delayed?
How can they justify a design and mockup pci-e mining card without having any detailed information on the chips first given the issues associated with this sort of design?

Further...

Why are there FCC, EC and ETL marks on the Monarch prototype when they have not been submitted to those agencies for testing?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Quix

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 05:20:48 AM

BFL is still what, a year behind their current-gen products? It's borderline criminal to start pre-selling a new product at this point. If they actually meet their schedule (ha ha ha) they'll end up shipping out Monarchs long before they actually deliver all the preordered first gen stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: