Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRGINITY before getting married  (Read 2050 times)
S4roZa

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

Those who do not think virgins and virgins are common, then do not make a problem when a couple who 'seel' have been separated when married. However, for those who maintain moral values. They will be angry and disappointed when they know their partner is not perawn or virgin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

Its not that much of a big deal nowadays since sex is being practiced well before being married by a lot of couples.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

Do you think virginity is still important before getting married?

I believe so.  It is something that we should not give easily because it is a gift to our beloved.  Sad thing is, someone are selling their virignity at an absurd price.  I do not know but they are proud of it and said that it is for her family.  Sad but true.
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

all men expect to get a virgin partner, not just a pleasure in sex, but also to judge from the behavior of the couple whether good or not. yes even though nowadays a lot of women who have lost their virginity. it's because they knowpromiscuity. and finally regretted, many also the male couple accepting for what it is with a woman who is not a virgin
BronxCats

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

In general it depends on the subculture. Someone from a really conservative Christian background will probably want their spouse to be a virgin. However, those people tend to get married fairly young anyway and usually to others with the same beliefs. Among average people I don't think it matters. If anything a lot of people don't want to get with virgins.

The reason they get married to someone who is going to potentially be incompatible is because they want to get laid already. For this reason virginity before marriage is a bad idea. Best to let it happen naturally.
tengenenyen

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

of course. in the present day? I think that's not the case now the important now is trust and love each other.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:44:16 PM

talking about virginity is where we can hold strong sacred promise loyalty. if we are not a virgin before marriage let alone not the spouses themselves who do in other words not own girlfriend or not own husband it does not wear once for men who marry. there must be a sense of disappointment very large.
javaaaa

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:17:17 PM

for me virginity is important .. but if you really love somebody even though it was before him you would not have to define virginity because you're the last one to love her
dottttt

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

for me virginity is the most important to all
which should only be entrusted to the spouse
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:32:16 PM

It was the Victorian tradition, Westerners don't follow it any more, sadly, Asians countries who ruled by Britishers still have not been able to get rid of that old fashion tradition. Asian people didn't even care such worthless norms  originally. This is all about influences when you were being ruled by someone else for a long time.

Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

to store, and I will argue and look for a lot of justification for this sin. But the truth is always with God, if you want answers to your prayers and every day to be a blessing – you have to follow God's promises.

The curse, which came into the person's life is the result of fornication affects human health, i.e. the health of the genital organs.

Should take up the statistics and you will see that cancer on the earth suffer about 150 people out of 1000. Most often, the curse is expressed in the following diseases: breast cancer, prostate cancer, uterine cancer, lung cancer.

Make a decision in his life, to forsake sin, if he is, and to start living a new, clean slate, finding loyalty to God

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

Once upon a time, it was viewed to be a morally sacred act, to vow chastity and remain abstinent until that fateful day.
Today it is laughed upon, and considered an abomination if you aren't sexually liberated before marriage, especially amongst women.
most girls make it a mission to get laid in college, just to have bragging rights amongst peers.
We are definitely living in different times today!
 Grin

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

There's no way I'd marry a virgin. If they were useless in the sack I'd have to give her the boot immediately. That would be a costly sexual failure.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

Do you think virginity is still important before getting married?

Before, that is a big issue to all girls,  they should marry first but right now,  it is not an issue  anymore as long as they love each other. Virginity is not important to have a long and healthy relationship,  it is about their love towards each other, that is the most important in every relationship.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

Well, truth is a matter of perspective. This issue depends on the perception of a person. If you are a religious person, then virginity is very important before getting married. For me, virginity is also an issue. I am against premarital sex.

Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

That depends if you're from a religious and conservative family, then it's a big deal. but in the present generation it doesn't matter anymore because men's love for women is not measured by her virginity. Some men preferred women with sexual experience.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:10:59 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 08:02:28 PM by akishang

Yes  I think it is. Every woman dreamed about being married and losing their virginity to the man they love. We live in a world where this is taken for granted. I was fortunate enough to be married to my first love so this was not an issue. There was a thing about men when they value virginity of their partner. My husband was one of them. There was something about men that they took pride if they are the first and last of their partner.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:27:01 AM

For me, virginity is not important, it is important that after marriage that girl lives with me how, you get married a virgin, but when married to them again adultery, this is a crime. bad And one more thing is that some countries in the world are very serious about this, and in such countries I feel guilty for the girls.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:31:31 AM

It depends,we have different views in life..but I think no a days it is not already important as long as you are in love with each other and respect each other that's the most important thing.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
BTCerm

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:30:02 AM

Since ages, people are following the concept that virginity is the gift from the two partners after their marriage. However, in the present world, the concept is changing. It is more of a personal preference and choice what the partners want. The only thing is that the decision should be made with due consideration. In any case, it should not hinder the happiness and peace of your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: