Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion on Telcoin (TEL)  (Read 1701 times)
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

I noticed the price of telcoin is rising and happy about it. It's a serious project with lots of known people involved. I think its a good investment I will not be surprise if it will reach $1 anytime soon.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

I also bought this coin, like many participants in this topic. I was interested in this project it has a future. I think soon we will see the rise of this coin.
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

Very interesting project as an idea. But the team is very good. In the future, he will talk a lot about his name.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

I am truly not surprise about the price movement, it is a huge project with big figure behind it, though the number of tokens in circulation is huge but now I don't put much into that after seen RIpple recent performance in the market

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
nunzio2012 (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

Am I the only one who thinks Kucoin is speculating? I remember before I saw something like that in Utrust. If Telcoin really did 10x there is no reason not to sell!

yep, I can only confirm that.

The youngest price increase is almost exclusively due to the Kucoin Promotion for Telcoin (TEL).
Just look, since when did the price start climbing: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/telcoin/#charts

Kucoin Promotion for Telcoin (TEL) - https://www.kucoin.com/#/ranks/TEL
Activity time: 2018-01-18 22:00:00 -- 2018-01-23 23:59:59 (UTC+8)

Quite a lot of people also participate in their Twitter promotions: https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/953970575541547009

If someone wants to buy now, I think he should wait for the end of the current hype. Let's see how the price evolves after 2018-01-24.

If you have already bought the tokens and the price should drop sharply after the promotion, you might want to consider selling them.

So do you expect the price to fall after the end of Kucoin promotion?
I want to buy but now it's too expensive compared to ICO price.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
RealCryptOracle

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:45:13 AM

Am I the only one who thinks Kucoin is speculating? I remember before I saw something like that in Utrust. If Telcoin really did 10x there is no reason not to sell!

yep, I can only confirm that.

The youngest price increase is almost exclusively due to the Kucoin Promotion for Telcoin (TEL).
Just look, since when did the price start climbing: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/telcoin/#charts

Kucoin Promotion for Telcoin (TEL) - https://www.kucoin.com/#/ranks/TEL
Activity time: 2018-01-18 22:00:00 -- 2018-01-23 23:59:59 (UTC+8)

Quite a lot of people also participate in their Twitter promotions: https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/953970575541547009

If someone wants to buy now, I think he should wait for the end of the current hype. Let's see how the price evolves after 2018-01-24.

If you have already bought the tokens and the price should drop sharply after the promotion, you might want to consider selling them.

So do you expect the price to fall after the end of Kucoin promotion?
I want to buy but now it's too expensive compared to ICO price.

I think it's quite likely that the price will fall again after the promotion. At least if no further exchanges are added by then.
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

TEL is currently quite hyped not a good time for me to buy, maybe buy some TEL later if dip enough.

EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:02:39 AM

Are there any wallets for this coin ?
No, it is an ERC20 token, why would it have it's own wallet? Anyway, for me, storing them on my ethereum wallet is much more safe than having just a single wallet for each coin/token.

MEW is much more safe if you use it attached to your ledger.
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:30:31 AM
Merited by DogTheHunter (10)

The total supply is too much. But when the market returns to normal, the potential to become 10 cents is very high.
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

The total supply is too much. But when the market returns to normal, the potential to become 10 cents is very high.

We've seen coins with much bigger supply reach $1 or near that price (XRP, ADA, TRX) so nothing is impossible.
Long Distance

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

I see yesterday telcoin prices are rising. maybe this coin could be one of the options to be invested in the future. looking at the growing price. I became a believer with TELcoin.
maybe in the future this coin could be TOP 10 coinmarketcap.com
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

As you can see today's coinmarketcap is almost in red , all cryptocurrencies are crashing down for the second time this month , for the telcoin project I can tell that today is a big opportunity to start buying as the price is on his lowest level since the tokens was introduced into the kucoin platform exchange . The price is now 0.006632 $ if the market still going down he will may reach 0.004 $ but I think buying now still a good catch . I'm buying , who else will follow ?

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

I love Telcoin. Discovered it last week and bought on kucoin. It’s a very risky bet because there are no partnerships yet. They will also be competing against existing non crypto payments like mpesa. And the supply of coins is big. But the market potential is massive, the idea is definitely on the right track and the team is solid. I wouldn’t put my life savings into it but I think a 10x from today is easy with this one.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

Yes, i bought some of this coins on Etherdelta one day before it was listed on Kucoin, so i already made more than x2,5 of my initial investment in there.

Telcoin has a good future, but no one knows what is really going to happen with this one in some time from now.
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

telcoin is getting a lot of interest these days, will go into the bigger exchange in the future. If this is the case, telcoin will gain much more value.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

telcoin is getting a lot of interest these days, will go into the bigger exchange in the future. If this is the case, telcoin will gain much more value.

hi, what is the excess from TELcoin ?
can you give me a reasonable reason to buy telcoin mate ?
thank you

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

nobody really knows about this coin. Once the word gets out and it gets on a few more big exchanges, it will moon. 
darito21

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

I ordered about $150 at 0.006 and then another $150 at 0.008
I believe this coin has possibility to grow upto 0.10 in a few weeks/months, for this I re-ordered another $300 worth of it, and Im going to buy at least $200 more today. At 0.10 from the actual price is a grow of 14-15x, not bad.
buiquangtruong1805

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:27:29 PM

Am I the only one who thinks Kucoin is speculating? I remember before I saw something like that in Utrust. If Telcoin really did 10x there is no reason not to sell!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

I thought this was a knock off of DENT at first, but they have different models.  I could see both doing well although DENT is much further along.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: