Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with my bitcoin?  (Read 236 times)
BitRichyRich

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:16:04 AM

300$??? --> Hodl .... or you can invest in icos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:29:57 AM

I don’t know if this is the correct discussion board to post this.

I already earned some bitcoin (around $300). Should I educate my self with trading and engage on it, should I try investing on projects? Or should I just hold it for now? I just need some tips from the experts. Thank you so much!
In my opinion, the best way for you to do is to HODL it for now. I am assuming that you are not knowledgeable on trading yet, you will be taking a lot of risk if you invest in ICO's. You need to know the basics on trading before investing on ICO's for you to minimize the risk of investing in a bad ICO. Once you are knowledgeable, you can go ahead and try investing. There are ICO's that will accept your money. You can also join bounties for ICO's, its an alternative way of earning money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:18:54 AM

i will advice you to invest it for now knowing fully well that bitcoin is experiencing falling in worth now but by the time it shoots up again the worth of your $300 would have gone higher leaving you to more profits on your bitcoin. so invest it for now.
sudrexigs

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

I already earned some bitcoin (around $300). Should I educate my self with trading and engage on it, should I try investing on projects? Or should I just hold it for now? I just need some tips from the experts. Thank you so much!

Yeah I would rather recommend you to learn more about it. it is really good way to earn something. just look for some technical reports and try trading on some exchange
sammedy

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

It depends what you want to do in the future, off course education is good, but if you will decide to work full time in crypto, than its one course of action and if you just want to invest a bit, the safest bet is Bitcoin.
sammedy

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

Also wanted to add that other good coins to hold are Litecoin and Ethereum, they both have big potential!
kerneal

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

first of all you need to realize what you want: invest or trade and make profits by speculation.
speculating is more risky but may bring much more profits.

although you might not lose much while speculating as you can not use leverage for that. so, I'd rather trade BTC.
Harris Pay

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

When it comes to virtual currency, everyone will think of BITCOIN first, because Bitcoin represents the virtual currency market and it is also the base for other coin developers. Bitcoin is built on a blockchain technology. need to understand the basics like that before).

BITCOIN has been listed on the CME and CBOE markets of the United States, creating a platform for the next coin to be recognized and developed.

Step 1: Learn
The next thing you have to do is find out the following 3 currencies:

What is Bitcoin?
What is Ethereum?
What is a tether?
You have to hold on to these 3 currencies, as these three currencies are the very foundation that determines your investment fate. If you do not understand well then find out all over the network, articles, videos that help you understand them then you go offline!

Take a day to absorb them?

Step 2: Invade
After you have cleared about 80-90% of the virtual currency market through the 3 above, you need to know how to protect yourself against the hidden risks, as everything in the virtual money market is truly virtual. .

It is closely related to technology and if you do not understand it it will be very easy to lose.

The tasks to be done in this step are:

Mistakes to avoid when investing Bitcoin
These forms of virtual money investment
The term Bitcoin for Beginners
Read and equip yourself with the ability to protect your money in the market, and know how to avoid mistakes that are not worth it. Please read carefully and contemplate.

Step 3: Prepare
This is probably the most important part for you to get started in this exciting virtual currency market. Of course, making money is not always easy, so get ready for everything. The more tools you will easily conquer it.

Email: Gmail is best and better when you turn on 2-layer protection with email
Phone: The best smartphone is Iphone and have installed 2 app Authenticator or Authy (install both as possible)
Laptop / Computer: This is an indispensable tool (Win license, install antivirus software as possible)
Bank account
Tool:
Technical analysis with this tool Tradingview (free and paid)
View all coin prices in the world with coinmarketcap
Learn about technical charts (5 important signals on the chart).
Documents: Passport, identity card, hybrid license, some photos of you holding CMT and driver's license (to file in case of need to verify KYC)
Step 4: Action
To start the game you need to register a coin trading platform to be able to buy BITCOIN and the Altcoin.

Currently there are many virtual currency trading platform but within the scope of this article I only introduce the right two decks that you are required to register. As this will be the premise that you can participate in the virtual money market in the most reasonable way, if you like later you can register more trading floor.

Step 5: Practice
Once you have registered for these two exchanges, you can begin to make your transactions, by buying and selling BITCOIN, ethereum in the most basic way. Then learn about the transfer between the two floors Remitano and BINANCE.

When you practice you will understand a lot of things. But keep in mind that since you are new, spend a small amount of 2 - 5 million as a tuition fee to learn how to trade and trade.

Once you have mastered the steps and procedures, you will know how to invest. Follow what you are guiding because it is practical experience.

If you have any problems with your application, please contact us.

Important notes
If you have an idle amount, play it, or you can lose the money you have
No thanks to anyone who supports manipulating account-related issues
Learn how to secure all your accounts and information
Do not believe the welcome information, lack of base can x10, x20 account
Thoroughly examine web pages, not on sites without HTTPS
Read and understand thoroughly before investing
SUMMARY
Sure, at the beginning, it's hard for you, but if you try to read and understand and ask questions then you will definitely catch up on the trend.

In the beginning you can contact yourself via livechat and ask questions, I will support free consultation for you.
Longer_10

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

buy some  btc and wait for their growth
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

You can do so many things with your bitcoin. First you can trade your bitcoin with some altcoins. There are so many good ICO projects. You can invest that bitcoin to ICO project. If you can't do anything with bitcoin just hold it.
owenzy

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

you can trade on it but before you go into trading you should try and gain more knowledge on cryptoccurrency and its market in order not to loose your coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: