Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37035 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

Hmmmm. it is very quiet here. that is not a good sign. that's how it started with terraminer and envion. and today the investors' money is gone . I hope everything works here !! some new information or news would be great. Thank you
There are many posts on their facebook
There was also one announcement Today in Ice Rock Telegram channel dedicated to news only:
Important Announcement
Our dear CEO Malik Murzashev will make live-stream! and he will answer questions about miners and all questions you are curious about! Please Kindly pm any of our admins and send your questions to us and we will forward them to our ceo Malik Murzashev! Next FRIDAY ✅   15:00 GMT+0

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SKRAAA

Activity: 72
Merit: 16

THE THING GO SKRAAA

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

I was wondering, if people can still convert ROCK1 to ROCK2, how are you going to burn unsold tokens? I think you should set deadline and after that date, conversion is not possible anymore.
So you distribute bounty tokens, airdrop tokens and last tokens from conversion and after that, ROCK2 supply becomes fixed, final, and you burn all remaining tokens.
Please provide proof when burning happens.

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
bitcointrader56

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:58:51 AM

I want to sell small amount of my tokens because I need fast money this month. Please pm me.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

I'm kidding by the way I don't want to sell my tokens.
but if you find any seller I can be your escrow or any of our admins can be just make sure that you are contacting us by pinned message.

Sir, better to wait when ROCK2 will be listed at the exchange. 10th of June is the date.

is the date fixed? or can it be later? June 20 or June 30? and when do the Bounty people get their tokens. In Bounty Telegram nobody answers the questions of the people there. Before there was more activity. but after the ico end it's a little quiet there  Grin i always think of terraminer and envion when i write here. i hope this project really starts

Hello! The date is fixed. 10th of June, according to roadmap.

Hi Dias, can you please tell me when the official advisors can expect their 10% referral payouts?

Do they have to do anything for this (fill out another form or anything) or will this all be done on your end? Telegram admins didn't know the answer.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to the project going live!

bitcointrader56

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

I also needed to sell few of my tokens because sometimes we can't predict what life will bring for us.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

@bitcointrader56 on sunday you can do it in an exchange, I do not know what it will be but you can sell some of your tokens.
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

I also needed to sell few of my tokens because sometimes we can't predict what life will bring for us.

Hello! The ROCK2 token will be listed on the exchanges starting from the 10th of June. And you will be able to sell or to buy them.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:16:32 AM

@bitcointrader56 on sunday you can do it in an exchange, I do not know what it will be but you can sell some of your tokens.

Correct

fishdogduck

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:51:15 AM
Merited by TheHas (1), SKRAAA (1)

On the white paper it shows 20% of income going to service and Electricity, it would be hard to have exactly 20% on expenses. What happens if there are more or less expenses than that? Where will the money come from/go? I feel like the 20% reinvest might be a bit low also, as you have to compete with the 10% to 15% increase in difficulty each month. If the difficulty starts catching up with the money put in things can go downhill quickly.

Would be better to have something like

Income - services = profit

Then profit share:
50% ROCK2 owners
40% reinvest
10% mining team

Other than that it looks like a solid project Smiley
PS92

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

Correct

Dias, could you help me with this question?

when can the official advisors expect their 10% referral payouts?

Do they have to do anything for this (fill out another form or anything) or will this all be done on your end? Telegram admins didn't know the answer.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to the project going live!

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

On the white paper it shows 20% of income going to service and Electricity, it would be hard to have exactly 20% on expenses. What happens if there are more or less expenses than that? Where will the money come from/go? I feel like the 20% reinvest might be a bit low also, as you have to compete with the 10% to 15% increase in difficulty each month. If the difficulty starts catching up with the money put in things can go downhill quickly.

Then profit share:
50% ROCK2 owners
40% reinvest
10% mining team

True - having exactly 20% on expenses all the time is very unlikely Smiley

Reinvesting any residual from the 20% should be the way forward, but at the same time, you could support at least some of that money going to the mining team - after all, you want there to be an incentive for the team to come up with ways to reduce their fixed costs.

Still given the mining team will have their own tokens, giving any benefit to token holders would be the easiest way to keep everyone happy.

SKRAAA

THE THING GO SKRAAA

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

Then profit share:
50% ROCK2 owners
40% reinvest
10% mining team

True - having exactly 20% on expenses all the time is very unlikely Smiley

Reinvesting any residual from the 20% should be the way forward, but at the same time, you could support at least some of that money going to the mining team - after all, you want there to be an incentive for the team to come up with ways to reduce their fixed costs.

Still given the mining team will have their own tokens, giving any benefit to token holders would be the easiest way to keep everyone happy.
I'm not sure if the team has any tokens. In the whitepaper it's not mentioned that Ice Rock team has any tokens, all unsold tokens will be burned.
Except if they invested their own money and bought some tokens like everyone else.

bitcointrader56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

I'm the week hand sold some and will sell some again unfortunately. Because need money so bad. 😞
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

@dias.kurmanov the first exchange in adding the token is going to be Tidex? Im impatient to buy more Grin
SKRAAA

THE THING GO SKRAAA

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

@HaydarOzturk posted this in Telegram channel. Here you can read questions and answers from latest Q&A, including which exchange is going to list ROCK2 soon.

1-) How much money has been used for purchasing miners?
1-) Nothing at this moment because we want to discuss it with the community.

2-) How much is the income of total token sales? Is shelves are done?
2-) Depends on the miners. Shelves are not a problem, it's the last part of the progress. On monday there will be a video showing progress.

3-) Can we get more videos, more pictures about the mine everyday?
3-) We are already releasing updates but everyday is not possible because they are taking too much time.

4-) Will you update the calculator on the website with current difficulty, current price and current ROI?
4-) We don't want to update the calculator because it doesn't make sense. It changes all the time.

5-) News about exchanges
5-) We are at contact with the exchanges and we are trying to lunch it on time. We are waiting responses from exchanges. But the process is going slow because of the exchanges. We are waiting IDEX's confirmation but the responses slow. We will give you the announcement when we get listed but IDEX will be our first exchange to be listed.

6-) What reason do you think ICO didn't sold out?
6-) We have sold like 75% of our tokens and I think it was very successful. IRM is the second largest ICO in this year and the results are very positive. Maybe ROCK3 will sold out in a few days or few minutes. But first we need to make sure we get better profits for ROCK2 and finish this project.

7-) What lessons have been learnt from the experience?
7-) We have learnt a lot. Everything depends on the trust. That's one of the first and most important thing. If you are doing legitamate business, everything is good. If you are not stealing or lying to people they will trust. With just this simple fact 27 times more money raised in this second phase.

8-) Are you still negotiating with the mining companies or still waiting for them to arrive?
8-) We are negotiating a lot of companies because there are a lot of options on the market. We are stuck between new equipment and old equipment. And we want the best outcome for our investors. There will be survey for this.

9-) Does IRM has any intention to switching to EOS?
9-) We don't expect to go to the EOS, they are releasing the main net now. We will look at them but not before they have finished their thing. We are focused on the miners and exchanges at the moment.

10-) A1 Miners
10-) Forget about them because they don't have working prototype. Like we stated before there are a lot of mining companies out there but not all of them are professional.

11-) How can we get the merchandise
11-) It's not out there yet. It will be negotiated.

12-) Until when we will mine BTC? Especially if BTC will not be profitable anymore. Do you have any other coin in our mind?
12-) It's better to mine BTC for us. It's the main coin with most stablize structer.

13-) How much is the price of token for start?
13-) It will start from 1.5$ and market will decide the rest.

14-) If bitmain will put a limitation on buying new equipment, isn't buying some of the equipment now more logical?
14-) This is a question that we are talking right now. There will be survey for in monday in our telegram group.

15-) Since you will purchase large amount of equipment and mining location known, will you have a good security to prevent robbary or assault?
15-) Ofcourse we will have because it is also our money. We can't leave the mine without phisical security.

16-) If the ASICs will be available in Bitmain, what do you think about the price would be?
16-) I think it's not profitable for Bitmain to put very high price for the miners because we have a market right now. Also, Bitmain not the only or first company right now. There are other options such as GMO who is already made that very efficient miner. Who doesn't have a good price right now. Bitmain will put a better price in it.

17-) Any updates on the giveaway contest?
17-) It has been finished. Winners can check their wallets. If you have won but didn't recieve your tokens, please give us your address to recieve your tokens.

18-) How much was raised in USD terms?
18-) Around 8.5m$

19-) When will refferral tokens be issued?
19-) It gets paid automatically. If you got a referral system normally sends the referral bonuses automatically. We have some referral transactions are already in que right now. Our technical director will solve this issue.

20-) Do you guys have any plan to diversify the risk by doing some gpu mining in case something happens to BTC?
20-) We don't have any plan for this. We want to mine only BTC as we said before.

21-) Is mounthly auditing available for checking balance for the mining inside the cave?
21-) We will think about it and we are speaking with some autiding company(Deloid or Deloyed?) but at this moment it will be not safe four our security to making this visiting. We have already a lot of money put into cave and we care so much about our security right now.

22-) Will the mining platform be monitored?
22-) Yes it will.

23-) Can the hackers attack IRM?
23-) We had some southern hackers attacking us before and we have successfully defended our website, our dashboard and all this infustructer. For this moment, we don't have any holes. We had some and we fixed them.

24-) When is the token burn?
24-) After we pay our bounty, we will burn the rest of the tokens.

25-) About the tokens sent to the coinbase or other exchanges, they are not giving us the private keys, what will we do?
25-) We can't do anything about the exchanges because they have their own infustractor. What you need to do is you need to write to them about your tokens. Maybe they will solve this for you.

26-) When are we going live?
26-) We hope in July.

27-) Where can we vote about the miners?
27-) We will provide the official voting in our telegram channel on monday. Maybe it will be a special voting system. We will think about this.

28-) Why is there a genesis mining helmet in the video?
28-) One of our employee, Ivan, found the helmet in Almaty city while he was walking. He saw this helmet laying down on the street that says Genesis Mining. He brought to our office. We will have a similiar helmet for icerock engineers. This just a trophy as historical moment that we will beat them.

29-) What is the degrees inside the cave?
29-) It's 11-12 C degrees inside of the cave and 34-35 C degrees outside of the cave.

30-) What is the max power capacity for the mine?
30-) 6 Mega Watt for this moment. We have a document for 6 Mega Watt. If we need to expend it, it's not a problem because the area we are getting electricity from has enough capacity to provide more iff we need it.

PS92

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

@HaydarOzturk posted this in Telegram channel. Here you can read questions and answers from latest Q&A, including which exchange is going to list ROCK2 soon.

1-) How much money has been used for purchasing miners?
1-) Nothing at this moment because we want to discuss it with the community.

2-) How much is the income of total token sales? Is shelves are done?
2-) Depends on the miners. Shelves are not a problem, it's the last part of the progress. On monday there will be a video showing progress.

3-) Can we get more videos, more pictures about the mine everyday?
3-) We are already releasing updates but everyday is not possible because they are taking too much time.

4-) Will you update the calculator on the website with current difficulty, current price and current ROI?
4-) We don't want to update the calculator because it doesn't make sense. It changes all the time.

5-) News about exchanges
5-) We are at contact with the exchanges and we are trying to lunch it on time. We are waiting responses from exchanges. But the process is going slow because of the exchanges. We are waiting IDEX's confirmation but the responses slow. We will give you the announcement when we get listed but IDEX will be our first exchange to be listed.

6-) What reason do you think ICO didn't sold out?
6-) We have sold like 75% of our tokens and I think it was very successful. IRM is the second largest ICO in this year and the results are very positive. Maybe ROCK3 will sold out in a few days or few minutes. But first we need to make sure we get better profits for ROCK2 and finish this project.

7-) What lessons have been learnt from the experience?
7-) We have learnt a lot. Everything depends on the trust. That's one of the first and most important thing. If you are doing legitamate business, everything is good. If you are not stealing or lying to people they will trust. With just this simple fact 27 times more money raised in this second phase.

8-) Are you still negotiating with the mining companies or still waiting for them to arrive?
8-) We are negotiating a lot of companies because there are a lot of options on the market. We are stuck between new equipment and old equipment. And we want the best outcome for our investors. There will be survey for this.

9-) Does IRM has any intention to switching to EOS?
9-) We don't expect to go to the EOS, they are releasing the main net now. We will look at them but not before they have finished their thing. We are focused on the miners and exchanges at the moment.

10-) A1 Miners
10-) Forget about them because they don't have working prototype. Like we stated before there are a lot of mining companies out there but not all of them are professional.

11-) How can we get the merchandise
11-) It's not out there yet. It will be negotiated.

12-) Until when we will mine BTC? Especially if BTC will not be profitable anymore. Do you have any other coin in our mind?
12-) It's better to mine BTC for us. It's the main coin with most stablize structer.

13-) How much is the price of token for start?
13-) It will start from 1.5$ and market will decide the rest.

14-) If bitmain will put a limitation on buying new equipment, isn't buying some of the equipment now more logical?
14-) This is a question that we are talking right now. There will be survey for in monday in our telegram group.

15-) Since you will purchase large amount of equipment and mining location known, will you have a good security to prevent robbary or assault?
15-) Ofcourse we will have because it is also our money. We can't leave the mine without phisical security.

16-) If the ASICs will be available in Bitmain, what do you think about the price would be?
16-) I think it's not profitable for Bitmain to put very high price for the miners because we have a market right now. Also, Bitmain not the only or first company right now. There are other options such as GMO who is already made that very efficient miner. Who doesn't have a good price right now. Bitmain will put a better price in it.

17-) Any updates on the giveaway contest?
17-) It has been finished. Winners can check their wallets. If you have won but didn't recieve your tokens, please give us your address to recieve your tokens.

18-) How much was raised in USD terms?
18-) Around 8.5m$

19-) When will refferral tokens be issued?
19-) It gets paid automatically. If you got a referral system normally sends the referral bonuses automatically. We have some referral transactions are already in que right now. Our technical director will solve this issue.

20-) Do you guys have any plan to diversify the risk by doing some gpu mining in case something happens to BTC?
20-) We don't have any plan for this. We want to mine only BTC as we said before.

21-) Is mounthly auditing available for checking balance for the mining inside the cave?
21-) We will think about it and we are speaking with some autiding company(Deloid or Deloyed?) but at this moment it will be not safe four our security to making this visiting. We have already a lot of money put into cave and we care so much about our security right now.

22-) Will the mining platform be monitored?
22-) Yes it will.

23-) Can the hackers attack IRM?
23-) We had some southern hackers attacking us before and we have successfully defended our website, our dashboard and all this infustructer. For this moment, we don't have any holes. We had some and we fixed them.

24-) When is the token burn?
24-) After we pay our bounty, we will burn the rest of the tokens.

25-) About the tokens sent to the coinbase or other exchanges, they are not giving us the private keys, what will we do?
25-) We can't do anything about the exchanges because they have their own infustractor. What you need to do is you need to write to them about your tokens. Maybe they will solve this for you.

26-) When are we going live?
26-) We hope in July.

27-) Where can we vote about the miners?
27-) We will provide the official voting in our telegram channel on monday. Maybe it will be a special voting system. We will think about this.

28-) Why is there a genesis mining helmet in the video?
28-) One of our employee, Ivan, found the helmet in Almaty city while he was walking. He saw this helmet laying down on the street that says Genesis Mining. He brought to our office. We will have a similiar helmet for icerock engineers. This just a trophy as historical moment that we will beat them.

29-) What is the degrees inside the cave?
29-) It's 11-12 C degrees inside of the cave and 34-35 C degrees outside of the cave.

30-) What is the max power capacity for the mine?
30-) 6 Mega Watt for this moment. We have a document for 6 Mega Watt. If we need to expend it, it's not a problem because the area we are getting electricity from has enough capacity to provide more iff we need it.

Great recap. Regarding point 21, it's Deloitte, one of the Big Four accounting firms. They also put a major emphasis on blockchain consulting in the last couple of years

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

Hello! The ROCK2 token will be listed on the exchanges starting from the 10th of June. And you will be able to sell or to buy them.

this token is listed today? on 10 june it should be tradable !
Airdraw

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

I'm not sure if the team has any tokens. In the whitepaper it's not mentioned that Ice Rock team has any tokens, all unsold tokens will be burned.
Except if they invested their own money and bought some tokens like everyone else.

I recall this question was asked in a previous Q&A that the IRM team does own ROCK2 tokens, but they bought it independently like the rest of us.
bitcointrader56

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

When can the official ico advisors expect their 10% referral bonusses? Is there something they need to do?
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

Q: Will you update the calculator on the website with current difficulty, current price and current ROI?
A: We don't want to update the calculator because it doesn't make sense. It changes all the time.

Or maybe because it suits you fine to pretend that an S9 makes

Quote from: IceRock "calculator"
Profitability per day for 1 ASIC,$30

when the real figure is less than $5 a day right now.

...having exactly 20% on expenses all the time is very unlikely Smiley
Reinvesting any residual from the 20% should be the way forward...

Residual?
What residual would that be?
Despite all the noise made about buying vaporware superminers, the fact is that if they ever do start mining, IR will be buying something like S9's. That's what their "white paper" says. It also says "purchase June 1st"....
Calculations can only be made on that basis, otherwise they're not calculations, they're fiction. They can only be made on current prices and difficulty, not freak conditions that prevailed for a short period back months ago.
And just saying
to da moon
about the future price, is BS.

For round figures, an S9 currently mines $5 a day gross income (according to the IR calculator, for a $2300 capital investment. What's the ROI on that?):

50% payout   $2.50
20% reinvest $1
20% op costs $1
10% IRock     $0.50

So, operating costs are allowed $1 per day per S9 in total, that's electricity, manpower, maintenance, security, etc.etc.?  
An S9, even at $0.03 Kw/h, uses more than that in electricity alone....
So who/what pays the wages of the Director, Technical Director and 4 Technical Support workers listed in the WP as part of the operating costs paid out of the 20%, when all the 20% (and more) is taken up with electricity bills alone?

50 cents a day per machine for the "management team"?
So, $500 a day per 1,000 S9's to split among how many management people? I stopped counting at twelve.....

Tl,dr: The financial projections in the White Paper and the "calculator", and Ice Rock's refusal to use a simple, accurate, dynamic version, are fraudulent fantasy.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: