Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

Is there any news about the exchange? I'm curious to see how far it gets with the current market situation.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PowerLegend1

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:11:54 PM

tmfp, s9 bulk buy costs about $700 at the moment.

In this current market ROI will be way way lower than predicted so you're right about that.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

tmfp, s9 bulk buy costs about $700 at the moment.

In this current market ROI will be way way lower than predicted so you're right about that.

Yeah, I know, I used their figures to show how "best possible scenario" financial planning is a fiction.
They've got their hands on the $8m, that's all that matters.
Job done.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:11:58 AM

On the white paper it shows 20% of income going to service and Electricity, it would be hard to have exactly 20% on expenses. What happens if there are more or less expenses than that? Where will the money come from/go? I feel like the 20% reinvest might be a bit low also, as you have to compete with the 10% to 15% increase in difficulty each month. If the difficulty starts catching up with the money put in things can go downhill quickly.

Would be better to have something like

Income - services = profit

Then profit share:
50% ROCK2 owners
40% reinvest
10% mining team

Other than that it looks like a solid project Smiley

We will not change our business model.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

When can the official ico advisors expect their 10% referral bonusses? Is there something they need to do?

@bitcointrader56, they seem to ignore this question. It was asked here, in Telegram, but no response. During AMA they said to contact Zayne (Technical Support), but he says to contact Dias.

Under key advantages on the website IRM states:

"We have built an ICO Advisory team that is highly entrepreneurial and understands the benefit of mining. Our ICO Advisors are offered a generous compensation package to help us grow our investor base, most investors become advisors. This structure allows us to scale our business without incurring higher costs. We gain economies of scale without high capital outlays. We are efficient in all aspects of our operation"

If your official advisors have been so beneficial to the ICO, than also show them the courtesy of answering their simple questions. So I'll ask again:

@Dias, or the person on this forum who posts under the name IceRockMining, could you please answer this question:

When can the official ico advisors expect their 10% referral bonusses? Is there something they need to do?

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:30:38 AM

@bitcointrader56, they seem to ignore this question. It was asked here, in Telegram, but no response. During AMA they said to contact Zayne (Technical Support), but he says to contact Dias.

"We have built an ICO Advisory team that is highly entrepreneurial and understands the benefit of mining. Our ICO Advisors are offered a generous compensation package to help us grow our investor base, most investors become advisors. This structure allows us to scale our business without incurring higher costs. We gain economies of scale without high capital outlays. We are efficient in all aspects of our operation"

If your official advisors have been so beneficial to the ICO, than also show them the courtesy of answering their simple questions. So I'll ask again:

@Dias, or the person on this forum who posts under the name IceRockMining, could you please answer this question:

Hello! We will start this after Bounty tokens will be paid.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

Thank you!

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:41:46 AM

Thank you!

Do not worry. We will solve all these issues one by one.

BitGainer03

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Ice Rock Mining (ROCK2) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/ice-rock-mining
rcgomes

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

hello good day, when will the holders of rock2tolkens receive their first payments? July? thanks
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

hello good day, when will the holders of rock2tolkens receive their first payments? July? thanks

Did they allready place an order to buy miners then ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

Did they already place an order to buy miners then ?

They decided yesterday that ordering 500 S9's is the path to LIFETIME PROFIT.

PowerLegend1

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:00:32 PM
Merited by daxiake (2)

You can buy and sell rock2 tokens here:

https://token.store/trade/0xc16b542ff490e01fcc0dc58a60e1efdc3e357ca6

They are currently under ICO price.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

With all the rumors of new miners coming out soon buying bulk s9 ballzy move.

Isn't it just? I guess they feel the need to start generating some income, any income....that ROI needs paying, but they ain't going to do it with S9's.
They are immediately available and cheap tho, so maybe the cave will be humming by say early July? (Obv. no June profit= no June payment?)
On current difficulty and price, I estimate 30 days mining with 500 X 'averaged out S9's' will return something in the region of $60k gross.

That breaks down as

50% return to investors of $30k
20% retained for reinvesting  $12k
20% expenses $12k
10% IR keep $6k

Three questions:
What's the ROI on all the tokens sharing $30k return between them? "400% annualized?" Na.....

When do they reinvest the $12k what do they buy, when does it come online and start earning?

At $0.03 per kWh, in 30 days 500 S9's will use about $17,000 of electricity. How does that $17k come out of $12,000 allowed for all expenses, including electricity, staff, security etc.?

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

Isn't it just? I guess they feel the need to start generating some income, any income....that ROI needs paying, but they ain't going to do it with S9's.
They are immediately available and cheap tho, so maybe the cave will be humming by say early July? (Obv. no June profit= no June payment?)
On current difficulty and price, I estimate 30 days mining with 500 X 'averaged out S9's' will return something in the region of $60k gross.

That breaks down as

20% retained for reinvesting  $12k
20% expenses $12k
10% IR keep $6k

Three questions:
What's the ROI on all the tokens sharing $30k return between them? "400% annualized?" Na.....

When do they reinvest the $12k what do they buy, when does it come online and start earning?

At $0.03 per kWh, in 30 days 500 S9's will use about $17,000 of electricity. How does that $17k come out of $12,000 allowed for all expenses, including electricity, staff, security etc.?

Obvious scam is obvious.

ye cant answer simple questions and has a couple for shills hanging around pity people will lose money.

I am not a shill for anyone!
I have read the white paper (hsve you?) and read the website information and reviewed the ICO.
I currently hold no ROCK2 tokens but believe Ice Rock Miming is one of the most promising ICOs for 2018.
You may want to do some due diligence before calling an ICO "a scam".

Thank you very much, Sir.

Sometimes I think that such a blaming are coming from our loser competitors.

Ive asked you simple questions and u have dodged them with bullshit answers everytime.

1 how much are your running costs .. very simple the answer cannot be 20% because the number 20% is not a constand and your running costs should be to a certain extend.
We would need to know salaries maintenance and power costs everything u put under that 20%. You can give the maintentance and power costs Per miner if u like.

2 what will you do when 20% does not cover the running costs ?  Say god forbid BTC goes to 2k what will happen?

3 the Team as u call it will NOT be drawing a salary Next to the 10% they claim will they ?

4 that 20% cannot be a fixed number If u can afford to pay everything when btc is at 7000 for 20% then when it is at 14000 you should be able to Half that and give the benifit to your customers either by buying more miners or better payouts.

So lets have some Clear answers to these no more dodging the numbers if u cannot give those numbers u have no buisness asking for money.

There are a couple of small errors in your whitepaper ill let u slide on for now.

I have been mining for a long time I know what I'm talking about.

Do you have telegram or skype? I will call you.

I am tired of misunderstanding.

Seems we are in that zone where 20% is not covering costs.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
rcgomes

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

i do not like to sell tolkens, i think rock2tolkens owners will receive money every month. im death  Shocked
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

That breaks down as

20% expenses $12k
10% IR keep $6k

Three questions:

it will not work. the whole project is bad and the investors will get little or no money. and the bounty people still have not got tokens. I hope it's not big scam
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

That breaks down as

20% expenses $12k
10% IR keep $6k

Three questions:

it will not work. the whole project is bad and the investors will get little or no money. and the bounty people still have not got tokens. I hope it's not big scam

i'm waiting for them to say 'oh shit, we sent all our money to s11 scammers'

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

That breaks down as

20% expenses $12k
10% IR keep $6k

Three questions:

i'm waiting for them to say 'oh shit, we sent all our Your money to s11 scammers'

Fixed it for ya.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

Fixed it for ya.

He was right first time unfortunately; the money has changed hands.
Anyone fancy hiking thru Kazakhstan to get a refund?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: