Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:41:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN[ICO] HADE TOKEN: Introducing cryptocurrency to a $700 billion market  (Read 1477 times)
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

An interesting project, which first of all will be of interest to start-up investors, for whom this project is being created. We need this project.
Yes, it is really interesting project isn't it? I guess this project is needed for those who need fast & transparency market that has 700 billion funds.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

The soft cap already reach $5million... so its amazing...& the ICO price of Hade Token is good...so creative teams work paid off.. so looking forward to this project...best of luck

This really great for the companies. I think the owners of these project are veteran and trusted and already established a company since then. So they wont have any problems.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

Hade is an artificial intelligence powered by SAAS platform. They will be conducted their ICO on January 26, 2018. Soft cap of $5 million already reached. Let us join and participate in the ICO to help the future generation.
Software as a service, their platform is such an interesting because when you search a company automatically it will provide you a detailed information in real time. Such a brilliant idea because this will lessen the time of searching for the company profile.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

I have been trying to find an Artificial Intelligence or bot that knows how to invest on cryptocurrencies of exchange. Is this platform works like that? But as I understand it, the AI will be like an investment manager.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

Dear developer, I visited your site, but did not find the exact numbers of soft and hard cap. I saw only a scale showing the cap. Can you clarify the nomber?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

The soft cap already reach $5million... so its amazing...& the ICO price of Hade Token is good...so creative teams work paid off.. so looking forward to this project...best of luck

The project is still new but already reached the soft cap. Is this real? How this happened? Well, if its real then the project already have a good start and we can be sure now that they will be more successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

I have been trying to find an Artificial Intelligence or bot that knows how to invest on cryptocurrencies of exchange. Is this platform works like that? But as I understand it, the AI will be like an investment manager.
As I watched their youtube presentation what I understand is that the people will buy their platform using their token. Their platform is the AI where in you search a company and automatically the result will be the company's whole profile and everything you need to know about a company.
talk bi

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

a special project in my opinion, because according to this project unique, I want to join and want to add experience in this project.
pangu

Activity: 2786
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

do you have a bounty-thread?

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

I see this project seems to have just started, hopefully it can quickly make this project a success. good luck.

Yes, we all hope that the project will be successful in the near future. We need to help hade token to get more investors and we also need to help them spread good things in social medias.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

I see this project seems to have just started, hopefully it can quickly make this project a success. good luck.

Yes, we all hope that the project will be successful in the near future. We need to help hade token to get more investors and we also need to help them spread good things in social medias.
Well, if this project has already reached a soft cover, then we can be sure that further the project will also actively develop.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

Unfortunately, the developer does not conduct a bounty company. I would be pleased to participate, I think the project is very promising.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
pazzanegro

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

20m $ market cat for 240 m tokens, not so exciting actually even your idea is a great one

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

The project has a very high hard cap, I'm wondering how Aomanda is going to spend money? After all, the work should be enough and soft cap.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

So your already done with the softcap before releasing a news here and I think that's great, people will think that even though without a thread or announcement here, you still had the softcap reached. And that means that the concept of the project are really getting the attention of anyone who reads it. I hope the informations that will be updated here will be well detailed and organize
To collect it is really remarkably softcap for such short period. It is due to that to the people the conception of this platform is really interesting and they believe to her success on the exit.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

I really like the uniqueness of this project but what got my attention is the subject pertaining to " $700 billion market ".. Wink
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

Well, if this project has already reached a soft cover, then we can be sure that further the project will also actively develop.
Yeah that means the project is going to get started that what it means but i didnt see any bounty or airdrop here does anybody have the link to bounty

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

HADE team surely took their job seriously, for that amount of work covered in terms of the ICO sale. The stated idea is amazing.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

HADE team surely took their job seriously, for that amount of work covered in terms of the ICO sale. The stated idea is amazing.
Also the amount of this project is too huge which indicates that the project will surely have good profits in the future because whenever a project states such huge amount, it either goes to a huge success or gets counted into scam projects but considering this project, it can really reach moon.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

HADE token is an ERC 20 token, which is a tokenize presentation of a toned investment fund, or a TIF managed by a head platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: