Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This Graph from 2017 predicts bitcoin's price today within 3%  (Read 125 times)
ir.hn (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 54

Consensus is Constitution

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:46:12 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 02:21:48 PM by ir.hn

4343.22 * e^(.01*days since sept 30th 2017)= Bitcoin's price

Just a few weeks ago CoinsMarkets shut down.  I noticed the price of my current favorite coin, Yenten, make a 10x jump right after that happened.  Why?  Because it's most popular exchange shut down.  When exchanges shut down a coin becomes harder to get and prices rise.  That is just how this works.

On September 30th 2017 all Chinese bitcoin exchanges shut down.  This is the equivalent of the largest exchange shutting down for yenten, except this is bitcoin.  What happened since Sept 30th?  Bitcoins price has risen.

Before anyone caught on I looked at the price between sept 30th and oct 30th.  This is a good period to look at because this is before the mainstream hype jumped onboard.  During this time bitcoin's price rose 1% per day.

I predicted that bitcoins price would continue to rise 1% a day.  Recently its price had been higher than that but that price wasn't sustainable.  The price manipulation by the bitcoin Futures bears last week brought some sensibility back to the market and since it's price has come back in line with my prediction.  Today bitcoin sits at 12,500.  My graph that started sept 30th and adds 1% value per day predicts today's price is 12,900.  Pretty close.

I predict Bitcoin will continue to rise 1% a day on average until China releases the CryptoYuan, outlaws bitcoin, and allows its people to trade their bitcoin for CY.  Then China will dump the Bitcoin on the open market and Bitcoin's price will come back down to 1,000 a coin.

ir.hn (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

Do you think bitcoin will hit 50k this summer like this graph predicts?

MediChain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

Ii think 50k is a lot to expect, but I would say 25k is doable.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

I predict Bitcoin will continue to rise 1% a day on average until China releases the CryptoYuan, outlaws bitcoin, and allows its people to trade their bitcoin for CY.  Then China will dump the Bitcoin on the open market and Bitcoin's price will come back down to 1,000 a coin.

Nice prediction. Now, what will happen if this specific prediction will not come true? Well, am one of the many who will be wishing that it will not come true because what will happen to Bitcoin can all affect all the cryptocurrency market. I am predicting that CryptoYuan or whatever the government of China will call if will never ever gain such the traction just like what Bitcoin did. It can be a successful in the short-term but in the long run it would be just be another boring currency and many Chinese investors will long for Bitcoin or any real alternative in the real cryptocurrency market and not one made-up by China. This is just my opinion and nobody is paying me to say this. Just kidding.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

I'm planning to put a lot of investment this summer and wishing that I will hit the right time. Since last year, I only earned small amount of profits even my investment is at a medium stage and I was expecting that the value will kick up so high. Then a series of price downfall happen, which I wasn't able to withdraw my investment due to my trust and negligence as I don't find time in monitoring the market day by day. If the graph prediction is correct, and I do hope it will came true even just around the predicted value. I won't hesitate to put a lot of my money and savings with Bitcoin.
ir.hn (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

I predict Bitcoin will continue to rise 1% a day on average until China releases the CryptoYuan, outlaws bitcoin, and allows its people to trade their bitcoin for CY.  Then China will dump the Bitcoin on the open market and Bitcoin's price will come back down to 1,000 a coin.

Nice prediction. Now, what will happen if this specific prediction will not come true? Well, am one of the many who will be wishing that it will not come true because what will happen to Bitcoin can all affect all the cryptocurrency market. I am predicting that CryptoYuan or whatever the government of China will call if will never ever gain such the traction just like what Bitcoin did. It can be a successful in the short-term but in the long run it would be just be another boring currency and many Chinese investors will long for Bitcoin or any real alternative in the real cryptocurrency market and not one made-up by China. This is just my opinion and nobody is paying me to say this. Just kidding.

Well to be honest the CY will be exciting.  You will be able to cloud mine it from Alibaba P2P nodes.  It will be hard to resist trading in your bitcoin for it because yes the entire crypto market besides the CY will
be falling.  And if it becomes the reserve currency for other crypto trading it could overtake bitcoin as the global reserve crypto.

ir.hn (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

I'm planning to put a lot of investment this summer and wishing that I will hit the right time. Since last year, I only earned small amount of profits even my investment is at a medium stage and I was expecting that the value will kick up so high. Then a series of price downfall happen, which I wasn't able to withdraw my investment due to my trust and negligence as I don't find time in monitoring the market day by day. If the graph prediction is correct, and I do hope it will came true even just around the predicted value. I won't hesitate to put a lot of my money and savings with Bitcoin.

You just have to be careful to cash-out as soon as china announces the soon release of their own cryptocurrency, you will want to be cashed out I think before bitcoin is declared illegal in china.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: