Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8756 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

Coinnec functionalities are highly admirable where they will work through a standard web browser and they do not need any software and their Peer-to-Peer network is huge in the economy.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

Its been a week now, As I am requesting for any bounty campaigns the team is planning to make? Why still no update about that one?
Dude, don't rush them too hard, they might be trying to making the thread and a planning about the bounty campaign, just wait.
You're right, rushing things often leads to failure. Let's just take it slow I know they're launching the bounty campaign.
Making a project is not really easy and it's time consuming. If you going to rush anything without any plan it is a big failed that you will encounter in the future.

I agree to you,  planning is very important to have when handlung such project.  It will serve as guide to make the work easier, it can help a lot in terms on what to do next. It should be a step by step process  though its not as quick as we think but surely which is very important.

Yes, with this kind of project there is no need to hurry as this needs proper planning and developments. What is important now is their continues updates and latest news in coinnec project.
Constant updates and announcements makes all the participants understand the workflow and most of us do have a keen attention on it and they are very attentive in communication at their official Telegram channel also Coinnec is a fast and secure network and their distributed system is fast and cryptographically secure.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

Coinnec is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add COI tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Awesome, more and more trading sites is accepting coinnect coins. I think coinnrct needs to make more developments though to thier coin to get a higher demand.

coinnec is actually developing their interface design and have been focusing with that matter.so there is no need to rush for its coins to be on top yet..
COI coins will be in internal usage for the platform and there are more participants who could experience the potential of coinnec and it is becoming more popular as we can observe its connectivity with more trading sites.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

Its been a week now, As I am requesting for any bounty campaigns the team is planning to make? Why still no update about that one?
Dude, don't rush them too hard, they might be trying to making the thread and a planning about the bounty campaign, just wait.
You're right, rushing things often leads to failure. Let's just take it slow I know they're launching the bounty campaign.
Making a project is not really easy and it's time consuming. If you going to rush anything without any plan it is a big failed that you will encounter in the future.
Precisely,  you need to prepare upgrade and updates. Creating and designing the projects will take a very long time. Need barrels of patients and tons of hardworks. Planning will not be finished in one hour. Need to examine review every project details. They need to be prepared for future reference and possible circumstances that project may encounter along the way.
The goal of coinnec is to allow users to involve in a completely secure fashion than to strong cryptography, without giving up privacy to a central authority.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:41:02 PM

Precisely,  you need to prepare upgrade and updates. Creating and designing the projects will take a very long time. Need barrels of patients and tons of hardworks. Planning will not be finished in one hour. Need to examine review every project details. They need to be prepared for future reference and possible circumstances that project may encounter along the way.
The goal of coinnec is to allow users to involve in a completely secure fashion than to strong cryptography, without giving up privacy to a central authority.
What you have described approaches practically each cryptocurrency. I think that in this project there are also highlights thanks to which it also became very popular among cryptocommunity. Anyway, time will show as will be actually.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

What you have described approaches practically each cryptocurrency. I think that in this project there are also highlights thanks to which it also became very popular among cryptocommunity. Anyway, time will show as will be actually.
Yeah Exactly i think is time that tells the truth but the best case scenario is if the team and dev decide to go higher with their awareness and maybe show things and features comes together

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

A good project and the team has the opportunity to implement it and attract new users for its project, but it is better that it was a bounty company. Is it there?
I don't heard any information about this, maybe they will do some promotion program soon. Waiting for the team response.
This project needs to undergo some kind of promotional programmes and i think that they might soon get something best for their project which would indeed make the project go great ahead.
A good bounty campaign or an Airdrop would be the best in such situation and i guess that the team should soon consider a good bounty to promote their project more and more.
A good bounty would also lead for some great profits for the bounty hunters too and they would willingly participate into your bounty to get some stakes from your project so i think that a good bounty should soon be prganised.
Yeah the bounty programme give profits to all participants but it's also very profitable for the project. Beacause the bounty programme helps in advertisement of project and therfore it helps to attract more and more investeros.
yes, it's logical and all developers know about it. The more the team will work on the advertising campaign, the better result they will get in the future. And consequently, a greater flow of investors and supporters of the project.
Yeah I agree with you, I hope the team is working towards developing the project from every aspect including marketing and advertising
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

Hello Dev! Your friendly neighborhood is here once again!  Grin Grin Grin

You said you are still holding your 10% pool (100M) and will not sell it.

This is your contract address right?? 0x8a1a9477a710d470575b1da335e524b27e8091ab

Where is it now? I cant find it here! Oh.. smells fishy!

wow, if this is true, this is not good guys. Devs. or admin should have to reply here as soon as possible in my opinion. If I were a potential buyer I would be careful right now, before I do an invest in this project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

Yes it is, rushing can really ruin anything you have planned well. If the team will do that, their planning is useless Wink Slowly but surely is all we want.
Actually, almost project don't follow their roadmap, even it slowly or quickly. Because it have so much changing day by day, so us only keep the hope - about their roadmap can finished some have  more effective.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

Yes it is, rushing can really ruin anything you have planned well. If the team will do that, their planning is useless Wink Slowly but surely is all we want.
And even if they have planned to make it ,they are not going to change the due date.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:55:32 PM

And even if they have planned to make it ,they are not going to change the due date.
Have to hard for decide for all people at Coinnec want to make invest. Should smartly when have a lof of changing at crypto world.

gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

Hello Dev! Your friendly neighborhood is here once again!  Grin Grin Grin

https://i.imgur.com/PiD8V7A.png

This is your contract address right?? 0x8a1a9477a710d470575b1da335e524b27e8091ab

https://i.imgur.com/J6gcTgx.png

wow, if this is true, this is not good guys. Devs. or admin should have to reply here as soon as possible in my opinion. If I were a potential buyer I would be careful right now, before I do an invest in this project.

They said that they sent them to exchange for sending out airdrop lol. It makes sense as mercatox charges 100 COI for sending, which is lot cheaper.
https://ibb.co/mMTPoJ

https://image.ibb.co/g57vvy/COI.png

However, in reality, beside using devs mercatox addres, they also sent out airdrop using other address. For example:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xab13f43b2b7f2f9b4fffe8fc04a1b055bf775f88#tokentxns

Anyhow, no matter if they have sold or not, 1bil tokens are in circulation now, not 900 mil like they said.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

Coinnec is the best network platform with blockchain implemented I have ever seen. But, some of the issues from their community have to be resolved.
gmtfan

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:53:46 AM

Coinnec is the best network platform with blockchain implemented I have ever seen. But, some of the issues from their community have to be resolved.
Where did you see it?
roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:32:44 AM

They said that they sent them to exchange for sending out airdrop lol. It makes sense as mercatox charges 100 COI for sending, which is lot cheaper.

However, in reality, beside using devs mercatox addres, they also sent out airdrop using other address. For example:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xab13f43b2b7f2f9b4fffe8fc04a1b055bf775f88#tokentxns

Anyhow, no matter if they have sold or not, 1bil tokens are in circulation now, not 900 mil like they said.

These are clear excuses, which makes the dev more irresponsible and a liar. When it is in exchange you can not see what is happening to the 10% dev pool and How did sending it to an exchange easier to send airdrop? Lol! Mercatox dont have means to send tokens to other users there like Yobit with YOBICODES.. LOL  

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:43:34 AM

Interesting project and I think that the developers will cope with the mission entrusted to them to actively attract investors to their project
gmtfan

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:18:46 AM

https://i.imgur.com/PiD8V7A.png

https://i.imgur.com/J6gcTgx.png

https://image.ibb.co/g57vvy/COI.png

These are clear excuses, which makes the dev more irresponsible and a liar. When it is in exchange you can not see what is happening to the 10% dev pool and How did sending it to an exchange easier to send airdrop? Lol! Mercatox dont have means to send tokens to other users there like Yobit with YOBICODES.. LOL  

There is a high tech way: manually withdraw
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:25:49 AM

Yeah Exactly i think is time that tells the truth but the best case scenario is if the team and dev decide to go higher with their awareness and maybe show things and features comes together

I  think the team is serious in their business if they are not they will not be working with exchanges right? but I am still hoping that they can also launch a campaign for the supporters like us.

The coin is already in some exchanges and already generating trading volume but it won't be good if the FUD that keeps on spreading in this thread won't be resolve.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:27:31 AM

I  think the team is serious in their business if they are not they will not be working with exchanges right? but I am still hoping that they can also launch a campaign for the supporters like us.

The coin is already in some exchanges and already generating trading volume but it won't be good if the FUD that keeps on spreading in this thread won't be resolve.

I am not sure, but sometime some FUD can also help project to attract more investors as investors will really be curious about the current status of the project and if they will find that those fud are not true then they will make good investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

Those FUD are normal and the project cannot avoid having this, what they should do is answers all the concerns and prove to them that this project is serious and will surely become successful soon.
Yes I agree with you but I think its just a waste of time if you keep on replying these people who already closed thier mind. Its ok to reply maybe once or teice to explain but replying to the same person and explaining the same thing wont work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: