Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:59:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8753 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

A good project and the team has the opportunity to implement it and attract new users for its project, but it is better that it was a bounty company. Is it there?
I don't heard any information about this, maybe they will do some promotion program soon. Waiting for the team response.
This would be good news. I do not see any pretense for holding a bounty-company. Of course, the developers decide on making such decisions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:08:10 AM

A good project and the team has the opportunity to implement it and attract new users for its project, but it is better that it was a bounty company. Is it there?
I don't heard any information about this, maybe they will do some promotion program soon. Waiting for the team response.
This project needs to undergo some kind of promotional programmes and i think that they might soon get something best for their project which would indeed make the project go great ahead.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

This project needs to undergo some kind of promotional programmes and i think that they might soon get something best for their project which would indeed make the project go great ahead.
of course the project simply needs to expand its advertising campaign. This is very important for beginner projects. A good advertising strategy will attract more investors and thereby ensure the successful development of the project in the future.
They can suceed in my own opinion bud regardless if thier advertising is not that good. Ive read the wp and it has good plans in the future.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:37:01 AM

A good bounty campaign or an Airdrop would be the best in such situation and i guess that the team should soon consider a good bounty to promote their project more and more.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

A good bounty campaign or an Airdrop would be the best in such situation and i guess that the team should soon consider a good bounty to promote their project more and more.
A good bounty would also lead for some great profits for the bounty hunters too and they would willingly participate into your bounty to get some stakes from your project so i think that a good bounty should soon be prganised.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

A good bounty would also lead for some great profits for the bounty hunters too and they would willingly participate into your bounty to get some stakes from your project so i think that a good bounty should soon be prganised.

agree, not only profitable for the bounty hunters but it will also help the team for a free advertising and also good marketing too. I am hoping the project will finally announce bounty campaigns.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

well, they are already listed in quite a few exchanges and I think they did not get enouch feedback from traders, this is why they organize a new airdrop. I doubt that this will success.

It got listed on poor exchanges, I can't find this Token on Coincapmarket and I don't think traders buy any token before check it on Coincapmarket. Airdrop only increase sell orders, but it's good to get more followers on social media.

Coinnec (COI) is going to be listed on CoinMarketCap up to 1-2 week! According to the Admin

Really? Then definitely this coin will increased its value because CMC can help the coin to be more established and probably there will be more investors who would try to invest in this coin. Hopefully, things will going well so that there reputations will remain highly respected.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

An anonymous decentralized blockchain-based Platform with a personalized token based on the Ethereum smart contract ecosystem is very relevant.It is important for any business that transactions are protected as much as possible.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

Most bounty hunters actually do willingly participate in bounties, I doubt there's any bounty hunter that needs to be forced into participating  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

Most bounty hunters actually do willingly participate in bounties, I doubt there's any bounty hunter that needs to be forced into participating  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Maybe, there are instances that investors also are joining bounty campaign and at the same time they are also investors. Especially if they see potential to the platform and if things will all be successful and we should expect for them to have huge amount of profits.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

Maybe, there are instances that investors also are joining bounty campaign and at the same time they are also investors. Especially if they see potential to the platform and if things will all be successful and we should expect for them to have huge amount of profits.

Bounty campaign in a project lead it to success.   It helps give information about the project and answer some querries and suggestion to make it more attractive and  more develop. This project will be more successful because it has potential  and many people now are investing which means many believe in it.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

agree, not only profitable for the bounty hunters but it will also help the team for a free advertising and also good marketing too. I am hoping the project will finally announce bounty campaigns.
I haven't told that free advertizing turns out. In fact, all participants of bounty will receive tokens which limited quantity and which will cost some means in the future for such advertizing.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

well, they are already listed in quite a few exchanges and I think they did not get enouch feedback from traders, this is why they organize a new airdrop. I doubt that this will success.

It got listed on poor exchanges, I can't find this Token on Coincapmarket and I don't think traders buy any token before check it on Coincapmarket. Airdrop only increase sell orders, but it's good to get more followers on social media.

Coinnec (COI) is going to be listed on CoinMarketCap up to 1-2 week! According to the Admin

Really? Then definitely this coin will increased its value because CMC can help the coin to be more established and probably there will be more investors who would try to invest in this coin. Hopefully, things will going well so that there reputations will remain highly respected.
It's a very good news. Connec value will increase because of its new updates. If listing will be available soon this will be a great thing. I wish this update will be implemented soon. I hope this  improvement will catch the attentions of the investors and supporters in the market.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Yeah, most of the bounty hunters do that because participating in the bounties is their job to get cryptocurrency without buying it.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

For business it can be interesting and really fast to find investors, because for them it could be interesting.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

Absolutely right. Bounties and advertisements are not only advantageous to participants and bounty hunters but its also advantage with the project itself. Because of this bounties the project is already marketed in whole crypto community. I know launching a advertisements need funds to be released but its worth to invest in advertisements because the investors will double its population once advertisements will launched. But this decision is still at developers and team members calling. Gudluck to whole team and hoping they can create good marketing strategies to convince and attract many people.
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

Your project looks good. But there are so many ICOs now. I heard that almost ICOs often going down after ICO completed.
filip030

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

Your project idea look interesting. Will benefit many people, but similar projects there are many in the market, what is the team`s strategy to compete with others?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

The project is new, so most likely there is no token on the Coinmarket website. Maybe they have not added it yet, most likely it takes time for administrators to check and add a token to the site to track its price.
Yeah, but they need to hurry as listing the token on respectible platforms really helps in the overall growth of the project. Its essential for a growing project to list its token.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

That could lead to gaining more investors where the supporters can actively spread the word Coinnec to various social platforms and bring the information available to all the people so it draws a closer circle for success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: