Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RESOLVED  (Read 4192 times)
CrazyRabbi (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 08:58:14 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2013, 04:45:07 AM by CrazyRabbi

Hi all,

I would like to report Dragoon for scamming and threats. I have asked him nicely if I could be repaid the debt in payments for the sale of my Dragon's Tale account (currently dragoonite now). When I asked today if I could please have a payment I was told I "ask too much" and "am acting like a cunt". I told him that I would be reporting him on Bitcoin Talk but was greeted with this message threatening me if I was to report him.

PM<-dragoonite: im gonna warn you once. i havent scammed you i have no broken our deal and if you do that on bitcoin talk or any other website and I find out about it. then there will be an issue and you wont like the consequences

Immediately after this message I was put on ignore...

Upon posting this thread I was greeted with these lovely messages...

dragoonite: well played sir that basically makes us even then...

dragoonite: my reputation is actually worth alot more then 1.165 bitcoins...

dragoonite: ive given you money everyday by choice and time is not up yet you post that. Great job i hope you are proud you lying fuck gl in life cause I know if we ever met irl you wouldn't be happy at all...

dragoonite: no I was always paying until you posted that i am scamming you and ruined my reputation like that...

dragoonite: you were gettin paid until the post went up...

dragoonite: u think you can ruin someone's reputation and it costs nothing... think again dumbass...

dragoonite: im done with you forever congrats on your ignore and failure...

dragoonite: ive ignored supa now there wont be anymore bullshit today...

*UPDATE: This has been resolved. I have received the 0.165 Bitcoin from dragoonite today and the 1 bitcoin debt has been sold to Umuri. Thus I am closing the thread and marking this as resolved.

*UPDATE: I was told I would be receiving 165 BTM within the week and still have not received anything. I have offered to have him send 1 Bitcoin of the debt to Umuri if he is not comfortable sending to myself as Umuri is a friend who helps me bank 1 bitcoin for emergencies. Neither of us has received anything and Dragoon continues to spend fractions of bitcoins on herb licenses and other non essential things. He has bitcoins and can repay but chooses not to.

I'm not all to worried about getting the 1.165 bitcoin that I'm owed but would just like to give fair warning to anyone on Dragon's Tale that was considering selling their Dragon's Tale account to Dragoon that he is highly untrustworthy and even if he pays you back it takes him far too long and you are not paid up front.

My full list of Dragon's Tale account sales including the prices paid (in full and partial) is available @ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aho8xNxIMyCXdDZwck1GS2xpOEl5YjRWQUZGa21yd2c&output=html

Stay Mining my Friends,

CrazyRabbi (SupaDupa/MrWubbles/TrickyStylez)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stormlighter

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 09:26:43 PM

I find it funny that i cant post to even defend myself from being called a scammer in this thread here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=274526.new#new

I made a deal with crazyrabbi to purchase his account on dragons tale for 1.5 btc.  The deal made was to pay him 200 up front which i did and 50 btm a week for 4 weeks or till the time DT(rakeback) was completed.  He started asking right away for money up to 12 times a day in the public chat and multiple pms.  at first i was nice bring the debt down signifigantly to 1.115 btc then today again in public chat he asked again. I find it very aggrivating seeing that we had a deal/contract and i have given him almost 200 btm 6 days into the deal as well as the first 200 btm and told him dont ask everyday if i have some ill give it to you but he continues to persist.  i finally said are you trying to make me look bad or something like whats the deal and then he goes off calling me a scammer liar when i have done nothing wrong to him nor have I said im not paying you

then he makes that post telling everyone not to trust me im a scammer trying to destroy my reputation.  I warned him there would be issues if he did.  My reputation is worth alot more than 1.115 btc i owe him and i told him you lie about me on any public forum consider the debt paid in full and have many witnesses to that.

i just wanted to post my side of this story for people to see

gl to all
CrazyRabbi (OP)

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 09:35:27 PM

I find it funny that i cant post to even defend myself from being called a scammer in this thread here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=274526.new#new

I made a deal with crazyrabbi to purchase his account on dragons tale for 1.5 btc.  The deal made was to pay him 200 up front which i did and 50 btm a week for 4 weeks or till the time DT(rakeback) was completed.  He started asking right away for money up to 12 times a day in the public chat and multiple pms.  at first i was nice bring the debt down signifigantly to 1.115 btc then today again in public chat he asked again. I find it very aggrivating seeing that we had a deal/contract and i have given him almost 200 btm 6 days into the deal as well as the first 200 btm and told him dont ask everyday if i have some ill give it to you but he continues to persist.  i finally said are you trying to make me look bad or something like whats the deal and then he goes off calling me a scammer liar when i have done nothing wrong to him nor have I said im not paying you

then he makes that post telling everyone not to trust me im a scammer trying to destroy my reputation.  I warned him there would be issues if he did.  My reputation is worth alot more than 1.115 btc i owe him and i told him you lie about me on any public forum consider the debt paid in full and have many witnesses to that.

i just wanted to post my side of this story for people to see

gl to all

So let me get this straight you are willing to get people on Dragon's Tale to lie and say that I have been repaid in full when not even 1/4 of the debt has been repaid?

And you are NOT a scammer?

What the actual fuck...

WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:56:30 AM

It sounds like he was on a payment plan.  Before you posted here, when was the last payment he made?  We need more information to see if he's actually scamming you, or if he's refusing to pay now because of harassment.
CrazyRabbi (OP)

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:15:50 AM

*UPDATE: I was told I would be receiving 165 BTM within the week and still have not received anything. I have offered to have him send 1 Bitcoin of the debt to Umuri if he is not comfortable sending to myself as Umuri is a friend who helps me bank 1 bitcoin for emergencies. Neither of us has received anything and Dragoon continues to spend fractions of bitcoins on herb licenses and other non essential things. He has bitcoins and can repay but chooses not to.

CrazyRabbi (OP)

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:16:32 AM

It sounds like he was on a payment plan.  Before you posted here, when was the last payment he made?  We need more information to see if he's actually scamming you, or if he's refusing to pay now because of harassment.

I haven't harassed him at all nor can I contact him without going through a third party as he has ignored me on Dragon's Tale...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: