Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin sky rocket comeback  (Read 500 times)
wladsem555

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

An important question in which it is worthwhile to understand: what exactly has such a significant effect on the growth or decrease of bitcoin, and also: is bitcoin capable of meeting the requirements of the present time better than other crypto currency? The answers to these questions will determine whether he will remain a leader or give way to other crypto-currencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

Btc will reach it´s new ath soon after the current new year dip. You can see the same dip in price development last year.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

Just like what i always reply to everyone's thread be patient, wait for bitcoin to comeback, and trust bitcoin. Bitcoin is making its way to comeback in 2018 for my own perspective im expecting bitcoin to rise twice as before it fall down

I have been constantly checking the updated information about the rate of Bitcoin. I hold some BTC, and I did not sell them, when panic started. I do believe that this main cryptocurrency will reach soon great positions and grow sufficiently.
NuttyOrange

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

An important question in which it is worthwhile to understand: what exactly has such a significant effect on the growth or decrease of bitcoin, and also: is bitcoin capable of meeting the requirements of the present time better than other crypto currency? The answers to these questions will determine whether he will remain a leader or give way to other crypto-currencies

Actually, the sudden decrease and increase of bitcoin are due to its investors. If BIG investors panic sells their BTC we will see a sudden DIP of the price. When BIG Investors buys BTC an increase will be expected. Actually, at this time BTC is not coping up with the recent amount of demand.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:12:13 AM

Always be optimistic when the price of bitcoin starts to decline. This will be the start of it and January is near to end soon so we can see a good comeback on February. Bitcoin will not stay on the low grounds forever and it can't stay at the high grounds either. Roller coaster as others are saying and for sure there will be a good start for February, I'll leave this month that's full of blood but the recovery time will make bitcoin to skyrocket again for next months.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

I think Bitcoin is still in recovery phase. At this time, hodl is the best option and hoping for at least february to be started rising again. I already bought more altcoins at the last red wave and take a rest during this recovery phase.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

Just like what i always reply to everyone's thread be patient, wait for bitcoin to comeback, and trust bitcoin. Bitcoin is making its way to comeback in 2018 for my own perspective im expecting bitcoin to rise twice as before it fall down

I also expect the price to go back up ,, and all the coins are stable, I'm stuck in a high net, I want to be picked back up with a perfect comeback, I want like last year from the price of 6k $ down to 2.5k $ and up to 18k $
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:44:10 AM

Come back from where? When I started mining bitcoin it was worth less than a dollar. It isn’t coming back, it’s arrived.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:46:31 AM

No mate, just be patient, because it will take some time in order to see bitcoin going up again.

Just be patient, and you will see that everything will be fine in more than a few weeks from now.

Patience is the KEY in here.

And why do you think that this is just a "sky rocket"? The price just started to go up, and it is bouncing back again to the bottom.. It will take some weeks, or even months to see a new all time high.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

yes, I'm sure bitcoin will rise higher. and we must wait patiently. this is still a natural correction, and this situation leaves some people eliminated from the line of bitcoin believers.
but with this condition makes me more confident in bitcoin. in this year bitcoin will reach $ 40000.
bitcoin slid into the moon

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:58:08 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 05:24:52 AM by batang_bitcoin

Come back from where?
I assume he meant about the peak price of bitcoin before at $19,000 and that's what's playing on my mind. We are all patiently waiting for the price to comeback to that state but for now what I can advice is just chill, be calm all the time. If you can't avail to sell your bitcoin now at loss then you are doing it wrong. Nothing to worry about it, whether bitcoin will skyrocket or comeback to what it used before. As long as it is recovering, that's what I can take for now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Feduk

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

Short positions count on CBOE - 3779,long - 1553 (data on 19.01.2018) by the report CFTC. So traders took short position mostly.
Wait serious correction soon.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:46:25 AM

Yes this is completely true that bitcoin always falls at the beginning of each year and then reenter into the dramatic entry to make its pathway. I have always seen that on the table and you can expect many things form the bitcoin in the first glance. There are 100 reasons to be true about the bitcoin using which we can trust bitcoin and think about the today's investment into it. Yes being patient is the key for the success in the field of bitcoin and those who are weak handed never get the share of their pie. So better stand along with the BTC when its falling not above it and dump it more. :-)
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

Agreed on this one just keep the faith on bitcoin and be patient all time. Remember patient is the key to victory
maybe that's the hope of most people, that they want the bitcoin price to keep going up. and the only thing we have to do is hold the bitcoin we have and always be patient to wait for the upcoming rise.

vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

I'm also holding,lets see

Definitely it will in time, buyers will come buying once more when all the selling due to chinese new year and the news in china and south korea. Let us not forget that we've been through this before, we just need to trust the system. A little faith is all we need to get this through. Better yet leave first your computers and do something non-bitcoin for a while, so you can rest those shaking hands a little and get rid of the thing that you might regret in the near future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

I believed to this that bitcoin will have a comeback and it will be a sky rocket for the price for sure. The bitcoin is currently dump and it is an indication that either the whales are manipulating the market or they are just wanting to make the price of bitcoin lower so the weak hands will get out from this market so they can scoop those cheap bitcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptotaste

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

I think a lot of people unfortunately, have attributed properties to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that do not exist. I think that people who are rightfully skeptical of the dollar, the euro, the yen are taking refuge in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies and they've jumped to the right place as they invested on Bitcoin. And Bitcoin will hit $20,000 before it crashes into pieces.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

Rightnow the value of bitcoin is slowly recovering from that big drop, this big drop affect all investors and some of them get panic and start to sell thiern bitcoins, these are people who has weak hands.
If you trust bitcoin you will never sell it even if theres a decrease in value, and even though its price drop the remaning value is still high than before.
So theres no reason to sell it, just hold it, and wait. Be patient and lets earn more profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: