Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 153
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:07:06 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 09:48:07 PM by Faceter

FACETER

Computer vision surveillance technology powered by fog network of miners
www.faceter.io

Faceter is the first decentralized surveillance system for consumers. Faceter makes video surveillance smart, giving brains to cameras
through enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis. These features allow cameras to understand the situation
and respond to it, offering much better security to all the customers.

Video surveillance systems are currently the most efficient technical tool to ensure public safety by the means of recording facts and
controlling the situation at any site. The global increase in crime, terrorist attacks and, most especially, public concern about safety
are the factors that promote the development of the global video surveillance market. According to Markets&Markets, the industry’s
turnover reached $30.37 billion in 2016. The growth rate is seemingly unabated, as the industry is expected to reach $75.64 billion
in turnover by 2022.

The problem is similar – most video surveillance systems are of little use, and therefore inherently inefficient, since it is only possible
to record data via videos, and store video archives. They are therefore backward-looking and dumb in that they cannot, and are
completely unable to react to a situation when it is actually happening in real time.

Computer vision technology on the blockchain powered by a decentralized network of miners makes the product affordable for all-sized
businesses and mass market consumers. The benefit from a mining perspective is that a contribution of miner's resources to Faceter is
twice as profitable as the mining of Ether on the same Graphic Processing Units (GPU’s). At Faceter’s technological core is the absolute
respect for privacy, and the utilization of the features of convolutional neural networks to split the tasks reinforces this commitment.
As a result, sensitive data is always processed in a completely trusted environment, and all images not subject to recovery are passed
to the decentralized network. This amounts up to 80% of the total amount of calculations performed.

Faceter plans to fill this niche by offering a product with broad functionality and an affordable price to mass consumers, such as small
businesses and ordinary people.

WATCH VIDEO

HOW IT WORKS?

The system can analyse human faces and track movements of a certain person in real time.

Faceter allows quick and easy search through video databases, keywords or photos.

An easy to interact intuitive interface and quick notification settings improve the platform’s ease of access.

In the future Faceter will be able to detect sequences of events and analyse unusual and dangerous scenarios such as a fist or firefight,
kidnapping or carjacking. It will also be able to detect potentially dangerous objects such as fire, guns, etc.

PRIMARY FEATURES OF FACETER

Object and facial recognition and resultant behavioral analysis greatly enhances the capabilities
of video surveillance systems to detect potential threats or such events as a smiling customer etc.
The technology’s algorithm was proven by LFW and MegaFace test,
which are the most trusted in the industry.

Fog computing. The cost of the product is significantly reduced by involving cryptocurrency miners
into a decentralized computing network to perform recognition calculations with the added benefit of
offering miners a higher income-earning opportunity.

Blockchain. Faceter uses all the nascent opportunities of smart contracts to deliver flexible and
transparent payment options and as well as proof-of-recognition mechanisms to a Fog computing network.
This is the way Faceter contributes to the growth of the crypto-industry.

Machine learning — using neural networks, you can teach Faceter
to react on variations of certain events.

Data protection — Faceter does not process the source video stream outside its trusted environment;
only anonymized data is transferred to decentralized networks.

The Faceter token is the “fuel” of a decentralized network enabling flexible, transparent, cross-border
closed-loop settlement mechanism for all participants.

TOKEN SALE*

Pre-Sale: February 5, 2018 – February 15, 2018

Tokens to sell: 108,000,000 FACE
Token Ticker: FACE
Min.pledge: 0.0436 ETH
Initial price: 1000 FACE = 0.0872 ETH
Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Nem, Monero accepted.
Bonus program: 50%, 40%, 30%, 20% determined by whitelist position. Extra 5% bonus for individual purchases greater than $10,000.
US citizens cannot participate.
Tokes credited to your ERC20 wallet a week after Token Sale ends.

Register now https://tokensale.faceter.io/users/sign_up

Token Sale: February 15, 2018 – March 30, 2018

Tokens to sell: 300,000,000 FACE
Bonus program: 20% for early contributors only.
Exchanges. FACE tokens will be listed when the crowdfunding campaign is finished.

Read Whitepaper: https://tokensale.faceter.io/Faceter_Whitepaper_en.pdf
Onepager: https://tokensale.faceter.io/Faceter_Onepager_en.pdf

* All tokens that will not be sold during the token sale will be burned.

TEAM AND ADVISORS

Working hard to bring the awesomeness in Faceter Wink

Want to learn more about the Faceter project?
Follow us on social media:

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

Great idea indeed, surveillance camera business & market is huge, there is no doubt about that.

I see only " Advisors ", where is the Dev(s) team ?

I'll Reserve The Arabic Translation If You Intend To Make A Bounty About It Soon.

Arabic Translation ANN's + White Papers + Websites:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1OawRnUBixe7PSfjqNTlcRxegzOnOxpAI7C-cwP0kk/edit?usp=sharing
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

Do you have any bounty and airdrop programs?
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

Great idea indeed, surveillance camera business & market is huge, there is no doubt about that.

I see only " Advisors ", where is the Dev(s) team ?

I'll Reserve The Arabic Translation If You Intend To Make A Bounty About It Soon.

Arabic Translation ANN's + White Papers + Websites:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1OawRnUBixe7PSfjqNTlcRxegzOnOxpAI7C-cwP0kk/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you very much for your appreciation of our project! You are right, the volume of the video surveillance market is very large and we hope that we will be able to make intelligent video surveillance technology accessible to small businesses and private customers. By bounty program - we do not plan it, but if our plans change, we will certainly let you know!
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

Do you have any bounty and airdrop programs?

Not now. While we do not plan to hold a bounty, but if our plans change, we will certainly let you know!
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Faceter ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Faceter. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Faceter ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Faceter. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you very much for your attention to our project! )
desperado596

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:07:23 AM

Interesting project!
For the first time I see a video surveillance project on a detachment! Keep it up guys! I think you will succeed  Wink
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:07:09 PM

Thank you for your opinion!
drfritz

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:19:36 AM

Yesterday I was thinking: what about a surveillance coin? Searched and found FACETER.

Is there a minimum amount to get in to the ICO?

Do you have any documents regarding privacy issues? 

Regards
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:02:23 AM

I hope you will have a bounty. It will get you more investors in the area of blockchain.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

I hope you will have a bounty. It will get you more investors in the area of blockchain.

Thank you for your opinion! We will let you know if we have a bounty program
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:58:20 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 10:18:31 AM by Faceter

Yesterday I was thinking: what about a surveillance coin? Searched and found FACETER.

Is there a minimum amount to get in to the ICO?

Do you have any documents regarding privacy issues?  

Regards

Sorry for the long answer!
This is a very interesting question on confidentiality - in great detail everything is written in our documents on the site. Modular architecture Faceter involves working with the original video stream only in a trusted environment - on the devices of camera owners, or on their own servers Faceter. In decentralized networks, only tasks that operate with obfuscated, impersonal data are transferred to perform, which can not be converted to the original format with reference to the owner. All connections go through encrypted channels.

Minimum Pledge: equivalent of $50. Our preSale will begin in 10 days and we will be glad to see you in the participants
drfritz

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:16:25 PM

Hello. For sure I'll participate. With a small amount because its the only I can spare. To participate is just a matter of creating a profile and wait for the signal?

At the white paper I've found these:

"At Faceter’s technological core is the absolute respect for privacy, and the utilization of the features of convolutional neural networks to split the tasks reinforces this commitment. As a result, sensitive data is always processed in a completely trusted environment, and all images not subject to recovery are passed to the decentralized network."

"If all cameras connected to Faceter are integrated with police and rescue service databases, information about wanted criminals, missing children or people in trouble can be instantly sent through the system to find their relatives and places of residence. In such emergency cases, the police and special services will also be able to access the system in order to discover the "prints" of people in video archives of Faceter users without compromising confidential information, since the system will only use data for which the camera owner gave their consent."

So it means that If I have a camera at home everyone here is safe in privacy and If I want I can connect to police database and if a known criminal comes by, he will be detected?

Will be possible to detect criminals but does not alert the police?

If I have camera at my business I can add the workers profile but it wont be accessible by anyone else?

If I have a profile at a third party camera and I want to get out of the database, it will be possible?

Regards
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

Hello. For sure I'll participate. With a small amount because its the only I can spare. To participate is just a matter of creating a profile and wait for the signal?

At the white paper I've found these:

"At Faceter’s technological core is the absolute respect for privacy, and the utilization of the features of convolutional neural networks to split the tasks reinforces this commitment. As a result, sensitive data is always processed in a completely trusted environment, and all images not subject to recovery are passed to the decentralized network."

"If all cameras connected to Faceter are integrated with police and rescue service databases, information about wanted criminals, missing children or people in trouble can be instantly sent through the system to find their relatives and places of residence. In such emergency cases, the police and special services will also be able to access the system in order to discover the "prints" of people in video archives of Faceter users without compromising confidential information, since the system will only use data for which the camera owner gave their consent."

So it means that If I have a camera at home everyone here is safe in privacy and If I want I can connect to police database and if a known criminal comes by, he will be detected?

Will be possible to detect criminals but does not alert the police?

If I have camera at my business I can add the workers profile but it wont be accessible by anyone else?

If I have a profile at a third party camera and I want to get out of the database, it will be possible?

Regards

Concerning connection to databases - I will specify to answer correctly.
About privacy - yes, that's right. This moment in our project paid a lot of attention - everything is really confidential.
The system will be able to recognize faces and persons. At your enterprise, it can establish different access rights for workers, monitor attendance. We had an interesting experience with a plant in Africa where we implemented a pilot project - we managed to identify replacement workers who simply passed the pass to their relatives so that there would be no absenteeism. With this, productivity and quality of work suffered.

In occasion of unforeseen situations - we want to teach the system to recognize that something unusual is happening - a fight, a crime. We are confident that this will help improve security
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

In January the Faceter team is taking part in the global road show CryptoEconomy.

👥 The conferences and exhibitions in the first round will be arranged in three cities: San Francisco, London and Amsterdam, and in each of them you will have a chance to communicate with members of our team.

▪️22.01-23.01 - CryptoEconomy, San Francisco
▪️25.01-26.01 - CryptoEconomy, London
▪️29.01-30.01 - CryptoEconomy, Amsterdam

We are also looking forward to the productive communication from the tour events and will do our best to make it as interesting as possible to present our project! We promise to keep you informed through our social networks.

https://faceter.io
helen123

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:18:30 AM

Seems interesting, your project will work with usual cameras on the streets?

Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

Can you tell what advantage Faceter give over Nucleus.Vision? N.V. give incentive for the customer when he shares his data with a merchant! what is for the customer in your project (other than appreciating attention & attitude)?
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:47:02 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 09:12:32 AM by Faceter

Seems interesting, your project will work with usual cameras on the streets?
We want to make computer vision technology convenient and affordable for a broad circle of users. Including, for private users and small businesses that are not available to use these technologies now. Faceter can work with cameras on the streets or with cameras in your office, at home - anywhere
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

Can you tell what advantage Faceter give over Nucleus.Vision? N.V. give incentive for the customer when he shares his data with a merchant! what is for the customer in your project (other than appreciating attention & attitude)?
I think these are different projects - we do not plan to "share" the video - we want to develop technology of computer vision. The award in the project is given to the miners. It is paid not for sharing video, but for making calculations and processing information
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 153
  Print  

Jump to: