Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

I stake into this ICO after looking over the some good reviews about this project and good point of this project is that demo link available to test this platform how it works. I think it will interesting thing in future so that I invested into this project.

Thank you very much!
We really happy to have you on board as a supporter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:23:40 AM

I join the Faceter project. I have purchased Tokens with a 20% discount.

Thank you!
Faceter team works hard to make FACE tokens a good asset.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:26:19 AM

Is FACETER going to use some specific surveillance network of video cameras? If facial recognition will be available to mass market consumers won't it violate privacy of people?
FACETER makes video surveillance smart giving brains to cameras through enhanced face detection, it actually do not violate privacy of people but FACETER technology safeguards the people privacy from the strangers.
In no way is it going to violate the privacy of people. It wont disclose everything about a particular person, just the things that are necessary for identification of crime etc. and mainly this technology would be used in offices or other organisation where people already have information about their employees, faceter will just help us identify the person and give a brief introduction.

Thank you very much!
You got the idea very well.
And I can add that Faceter has a legal team, that working on researching all rules and restrictions in this area in every market where the project will provide service.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

Have any bounty program or airdrop from FaceTer at this time? I am curiously about computer vision surveillance technology project like that, for manage all of my employees.

Same here buddy,.I'm looking for their bounty campaigns hoping it will launch soon. As I watch their video very great and awesome which their camera is look like have their own mind. I believe that many investors will like this project.

We have cancelled our bounty program and not having any airdrops either. But now we need to make a video, may be it is interesting for someone in this community?

We are looking for a member of our community who can assist us in creating an instructional video on Youtube that describes how to participate in the Faceter Token Sale.  

The instruction needs to be detailed, include subtitles (added by the member) and cover the following topics:
1. Registration process.  
2. The cryptocurrencies that can be used for participation.  
3. How to generate an address.  
4. How to add funds. Please note that part of the demonstration is to show an actual contribution of 0,1 ETH into a Faceter account. This will be refunded immediately and the FACE tokens that are generated from the payment will be given to the member as payment.  
5. What happens when funds are credited to the account, including showing the balance.  
6. How to add an ERC20 wallet for receiving tokens.  
7. How to perform KYC and how to check the status (and to show the updated status).  
8. Good English is mandatory.  
9. At the end of the video 2 Factor Authorization (2FA) for additional security on the account must be described and demonstrate the setup. It should be also highlighted that Google Authenticator needs to be installed to activate. You should also highlight in the video that users must be aware of the reminder telling them to print or write down the backup key (and to keep it in a safe place) before they turn on 2FA. Also mention that if your phone gets lost, stolen or erased, you will need this key to get back into your account. Please highlight to the users importance of the backup key.

If you are interested in this offer, please send your suggestions to support@faceter.io with subject "Video" and the link to your Youtube profile.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

Is FACETER going to use some specific surveillance network of video cameras? If facial recognition will be available to mass market consumers won't it violate privacy of people?
FACETER makes video surveillance smart giving brains to cameras through enhanced face detection, it actually do not violate privacy of people but FACETER technology safeguards the people privacy from the strangers.

Faceter will not collect data of person from internet as other services do. Only camera owner will have information about recognized faces. And user can name those people in any way. For instance: nanny of my son, gardener, my daughter. And this information will be available only to this particular user. It is like when you sit on the bench near your house and you watch all people passing by. Faceter is continuation of this cognitive ability, it replaces human who is watching  the street or works as a security man who is watching camera streams.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

Where would you get the information of a person that is detected by the surveillance cameras? and is this applicable in all surveillance cameras or there are only some models that this platform can be used?

You can use almost any kind of camera.
General recommendations for users (tech requirements):

The resolution of a captured scene is determined by the camera resolution and the size of the scene.
For example, if you are using a camera that delivers 1280x720 resolution, you can cover a scene that is, at most, 3.0 m wide and maximum distance 6 meters. You will need to select a camera and lens that will allow the field of view to match the scene size at the desired distance between the camera and the scene.
30 pixels is the recommended minimal distance between eyes for a face on image or video stream to perform face template extraction reliably (face detection). 60 pixels or more recommended for better face recognition results. Note that this distance should be native, not achieved by resizing an image.

Face Posture
The face recognition engine has certain tolerance to face posture:
head roll (tilt) – ±25 degrees (configurable);
±15 degrees default value is the fastest setting which is usually sufficient for most near-frontal face images.
head pitch (nod) – ±15 degrees from frontal position.
head yaw (bobble) – ±30 degrees from frontal position (configurable).
±15 degrees default value is the fastest setting which is usually sufficient for most near-frontal face images.
30 degrees difference between a face template in a database and a face image from camera is acceptable.

Distortion
Most lenses exhibit distortion. Often this is in the form of barrel distortion. Barrel distortion is caused by lens magnification being smaller on the edges of the field-of-view compared to the center of the image.
The effect is that objects that are near the edge appear closer to the center compared to an undistorted image. Objects of the same size will cover fewer pixels when they are near the edge, compared to what they would cover if they were closer to the center. This means that objects that are near the edge of the field-of-view need to be closer to the camera in order to fulfill requirements on minimum resolution.
The effect of barrel distortion is often much more pronounced at short focal lengths, making wide angle lenses less suited for identification purposes.

Illumination
Illumination greatly affects the ability to identify persons or objects. Shadows, high contrasts and backlit scenes all make identification and recognition more difficult compared to when lighting conditions are more favorable.
Camera features such as wide dynamic range(WDR) and sensors that perform well in low light situations can help, but the best results are obtained if these are combined with additional lightning and adjustment of camera positions to avoid backlit situations.
For identification of a human face, balanced illumination in the region of 200-400 lux is recommended.

Motion
In order to capture sharp footage of fast-moving persons or objects, you will need to use short shutter speeds.
1/50-1/200s shutter speed is recommended (depends on illumination of detected area)

Compression
Compression can greatly affect the usability of recorded materials for identification and recognition. High compression ratios will introduce blur or pixelation that makes identification difficult. If the compression algorithm uses a bit rate limit, the compression could increase when motion occurs, making otherwise clear footage unusable. Use highest possible quality compression your camera supports and set high bitrate encoding (>=3072kbps for 1280x720).

IP Camera Internet Connection Speed / Bandwidth Requirements
The main factors that need to be considered when planning the connection speed / bandwidth requirements of remote recording are:
Video Recording Resolution: 1280x720(720p)
Video Compression/Codec Used: H.264 with best quality compression
FPS: 10-20
Total Bandwidth for 1 camera: 2Mbps(10fps) - 4Mbps(20fps)
Take into account that for customer it's going to be outgoing traffic (maybe it affects on ISP price).
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

Have any bounty program or airdrop from FaceTer at this time? I am curiously about computer vision surveillance technology project like that, for manage all of my employees.

Same here buddy,.I'm looking for their bounty campaigns hoping it will launch soon. As I watch their video very great and awesome which their camera is look like have their own mind. I believe that many investors will like this project.

We have cancelled our bounty program and not having any airdrops either. But now we need to make a video, may be it is interesting for someone in this community?

We are looking for a member of our community who can assist us in creating an instructional video on Youtube that describes how to participate in the Faceter Token Sale.  

The instruction needs to be detailed, include subtitles (added by the member) and cover the following topics:
1. Registration process.  
4. How to add funds. Please note that part of the demonstration is to show an actual contribution of 0,1 ETH into a Faceter account. This will be refunded immediately and the FACE tokens that are generated from the payment will be given to the member as payment.  
5. What happens when funds are credited to the account, including showing the balance.  
7. How to perform KYC and how to check the status (and to show the updated status).  
9. At the end of the video 2 Factor Authorization (2FA) for additional security on the account must be described and demonstrate the setup. It should be also highlighted that Google Authenticator needs to be installed to activate. You should also highlight in the video that users must be aware of the reminder telling them to print or write down the backup key (and to keep it in a safe place) before they turn on 2FA. Also mention that if your phone gets lost, stolen or erased, you will need this key to get back into your account. Please highlight to the users importance of the backup key.

If you are interested in this offer, please send your suggestions to support@faceter.io with subject "Video" and the link to your Youtube profile.

this was a big mistake; although its a unique and good project, you need to have a bounty campaign in bitcointalk, so that u can gain more followers and investors; people interact more with the subject. I hope u change your mind and set the bounty campaign again.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

If something happens like power interruptions. Is there any backup or emergency save mode that faceter can do just in case of emergency?

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

Great idea, but why did the developer decide to conduct an ICO? I think the team is not less, but can collect more money in the usual way.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

There are no more privacy in the world that we are living today, staying in the blockchain network will make your activities secured but it is transparent to other people although you remain anonymous unless they will go to thorough research. I think the same goes for the surveillance camera that Faceter offers.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

Great idea, but why did the developer decide to conduct an ICO? I think the team is not less, but can collect more money in the usual way.

Hey there,
thank you for your question!
FACE token sale allows anyone to join the project. For now it is the fastest way to raise funding and accelerate development, which means faster commercial distribution and leadership among market participants.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

Faceter receives “Stable+” rating

The most trusted analytical website — ICO Rating, rated Faceter as a “Stable+” asset. The scale of this rating is divided into 10 levels: Positive+, Positive, Stable+, Stable, Risky+, Risky, Risky-, Negative, Negative-, Default. The higher the rate assigned to the project, the better the overall quality of the project’s documentation, and the lower the number of risks for future investors.
Faceter received the 3rd highest rating level of the 10 that are measured.

This what ICO Rating experts wrote in their review:
“The Faceter project is entering the growing market for video surveillance and aims to solve a number of real-world problems. The project’s chance of solving these problems makes it promising and potentially in high demand.
Faceter has a strong team and advisors, who between them have extensive experience in this business area. The fact that the management has sufficient experience of joint work and is successfully developing its business is a definite plus for Faceter.
The company has developed a number of mechanisms to boost the investment attractiveness of the token; in particular a mechanism for token burning and buyback is provided.
Having studied the available information and written this review, we did not identify any significant risks that could negatively affect the price of the token. The fact that Faceter closed its pre-sale ahead of schedule having collected more than $10 million over a short period of time shows the level of interest this project is attracting”.
Faceter Token Sale is still live and you have an opportunity to get 20% bonus.

Visit our website for that and learn more.
The full review is published here
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

1. Registration process.  

this was a big mistake; although its a unique and good project, you need to have a bounty campaign in bitcointalk, so that u can gain more followers and investors; people interact more with the subject. I hope u change your mind and set the bounty campaign again.
It is their choice to cancel the bounty program and we can do nothing about it. Maybe they have other ways on how they can promote their platform because we know bounty needs serious amount of money and I think the team find another way on how they can saved some money.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

The Faceter is an interesting project for me, and I want to know more about it. It has a great features such as the Object and facial recognition and resultant behavioral analysis, Fog computing, Blockchain, Machine learning, Data protection and The Faceter token which make this whole project more interest by means of all of this. I will be looking forward for this project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

This project is certainly original, but I did not understand why such information could be useful to an ordinary person?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

This project is certainly original, but I did not understand why such information could be useful to an ordinary person?
I don't think so it just applies to ordinary person. It can be helpful for a office or a small business. Maybe for general safety around your house. Surveillance is actually pretty much important in today's world. With the help of blockchain and machine learning this project has a long way ahead of it.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

Agree, this tool is very useful to protect ourselves and our properties. I think they will not violate our privacy instead they can help us a lot in many things, I just hope many people will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

For me, it will be useful for all of us. Because it have a feature that can be very useful even ordinary people can use it. For now, lets wait for further announcements from this project.

Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

It is really interesting and I hope most investors will get to see the great potential in this one. The great features alone are enough to tickle anyone into investing anyway. I believe the team should be able to deliver this superbly.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

This kind of platform to think is very useful especially at business establishments. Like stores, malls, and other buildings that needs to have a security. Faceter is something that needs in the community due to its services is all about security and this can easily determine a persons profile info as what I understand.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: