Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

Great idea, but why did the developer decide to conduct an ICO? I think the team is not less, but can collect more money in the usual way.

Hey there,
thank you for your question!
FACE token sale allows anyone to join the project. For now it is the fastest way to raise funding and accelerate development, which means faster commercial distribution and leadership among market participants.

Hi Dev, I hope that your project is doing well, we are expecting more improvements as time goes by and aside from raise funding and faster developments we are aslo looking for early listing in some exchanges.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

Is FACETER going to use some specific surveillance network of video cameras? If facial recognition will be available to mass market consumers won't it violate privacy of people?
FACETER makes video surveillance smart giving brains to cameras through enhanced face detection, it actually do not violate privacy of people but FACETER technology safeguards the people privacy from the strangers.

Agree, this tool is very useful to protect ourselves and our properties. I think they will not violate our privacy instead they can help us a lot in many things, I just hope many people will support this project.
This tool can be used in order to track suspects' locations too. When a suspect lowers his guard and is captured by a camera, the system must alert the governing authorities to respond to the area immediately to capture him.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

Really liked your video, it cleared things up for me.

It’s very innovative to use AI. By the way, is your AI trainable? And is your token is generally going to grow in the future, what’s your opinion?

Even i was attracted here because of their video. It always usually clears all the doubts and also it helps to ubderstand the project much more fastlt
I also see the video. It's really amazing. Faceter is the first decentralised servelince system.we can improve the face detection by using this platform.And this platform will help us by give more security.
What do you mean FACETER AI trainable, could you expand briefly and in our opinion there was lot of possibilities figuring out by the FACETER team behind as the utilization of features of convolutional neutral networks to split the tasks reinforces this commitment.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

Is FACETER going to use some specific surveillance network of video cameras? If facial recognition will be available to mass market consumers won't it violate privacy of people?
FACETER makes video surveillance smart giving brains to cameras through enhanced face detection, it actually do not violate privacy of people but FACETER technology safeguards the people privacy from the strangers.

Agree, this tool is very useful to protect ourselves and our properties. I think they will not violate our privacy instead they can help us a lot in many things, I just hope many people will support this project.
This tool can be used in order to track suspects' locations too. When a suspect lowers his guard and is captured by a camera, the system must alert the governing authorities to respond to the area immediately to capture him.
of course, this platform will be useful for many organizations in our society. And for law enforcement agencies will be especially convenient for use. Is it likely that the government will want to buy the rights to use this platform?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

I do not understand what you mean. Would you ban this project? Is it possible to hack this system and use it for hacking or stealing?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

Faceter is the first decentralized surveillance system for consumers. Faceter makes video surveillance smart, giving brains to cameras
through enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis

I hope it will be interesting for their surplus campaign to start soon. Which has their own mind to look like their camera. I believe many investors will like this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

Developer, in plans whether at you to open masternode? If so, I hope to be in the forefront and not pass this event the announcement and to have time to purchase, until token did not depart to Moon.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

Faceter are planning to build a decentralized network that implements fog computing, drastically reducing the price of our product to make it affordable for homeowners and business owners around the world.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

Have any bounty program or airdrop from FaceTer at this time? I am curiously about computer vision surveillance technology project like that, for manage all of my employees.

Same here buddy,.I'm looking for their bounty campaigns hoping it will launch soon. As I watch their video very great and awesome which their camera is look like have their own mind. I believe that many investors will like this project.

We have cancelled our bounty program and not having any airdrops either. But now we need to make a video, may be it is interesting for someone in this community?

We are looking for a member of our community who can assist us in creating an instructional video on Youtube that describes how to participate in the Faceter Token Sale.  

The instruction needs to be detailed, include subtitles (added by the member) and cover the following topics:
1. Registration process.  
2. The cryptocurrencies that can be used for participation.  
3. How to generate an address.  
4. How to add funds. Please note that part of the demonstration is to show an actual contribution of 0,1 ETH into a Faceter account. This will be refunded immediately and the FACE tokens that are generated from the payment will be given to the member as payment.  
5. What happens when funds are credited to the account, including showing the balance.  
6. How to add an ERC20 wallet for receiving tokens.  
7. How to perform KYC and how to check the status (and to show the updated status).  
8. Good English is mandatory.  
9. At the end of the video 2 Factor Authorization (2FA) for additional security on the account must be described and demonstrate the setup. It should be also highlighted that Google Authenticator needs to be installed to activate. You should also highlight in the video that users must be aware of the reminder telling them to print or write down the backup key (and to keep it in a safe place) before they turn on 2FA. Also mention that if your phone gets lost, stolen or erased, you will need this key to get back into your account. Please highlight to the users importance of the backup key.

If you are interested in this offer, please send your suggestions to support@faceter.io with subject "Video" and the link to your Youtube profile.

this was a big mistake; although its a unique and good project, you need to have a bounty campaign in bitcointalk, so that u can gain more followers and investors; people interact more with the subject. I hope u change your mind and set the bounty campaign again.
It is their choice to cancel the bounty program and we can do nothing about it. Maybe they have other ways on how they can promote their platform because we know bounty needs serious amount of money and I think the team find another way on how they can saved some money.
This could really create worthless appearance mostly as many efforts have kept by the FACETER behind and if you think you can manage the launch by yourself advertising about FACETER on various platform, am sure that could not drive better traffic to reach to investors because most of the supporters know the loopholes how to spread the word and admire the investors.
KryptoCGN

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

I like the Faceter-project. I think the security sector has a lot of potential and every Aspect of the ICO seems to be nice and credible.. So I invested
I wish u and ur team all the best!
Is the verification necessary to receive the token?  Grin
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

I like the Faceter-project. I think the security sector has a lot of potential and every Aspect of the ICO seems to be nice and credible.. So I invested

While there is this method exist than it will be important for all investors to pass KYC procedure but I didn't see something wrong with this method. In current situation promising projects don't want to take any kind of risk that is why they are implementing this.
KryptoCGN

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

While there is this method exist than it will be important for all investors to pass KYC procedure but I didn't see something wrong with this method. In current situation promising projects don't want to take any kind of risk that is why they are implementing this.

Ok thank you. I dont see sth wrong with this too. Iam just asking - iam pretty new to ICOs 
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

Verification does not cause you any hard and FACETER stores all your data securely and never shares, it is mainly to verify the identity and in real time to avoid fake accounts as the service is reputed they might be facing some scammers to copy Faceter code.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

The Faceter is an interesting project for me, and I want to know more about it. It has a great features such as the Object and facial recognition and resultant behavioral analysis, Fog computing, Blockchain, Machine learning, Data protection and The Faceter token which make this whole project more interest by means of all of this. I will be looking forward for this project.

Thank you very much!
We really appreciate your opinion.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

Ok thank you. I dont see sth wrong with this too. Iam just asking - iam pretty new to ICOs 
All ICOs now have to ask for a KYC when to receive your token due to the chinese and american citizens not allowed to participate in any sort of ICO out there . So the projects have to protect themselves from any legal issues.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

Meet The co-Founder and CTO of Faceter

«The work of AI is no different from how the brain functions».

The story of a programmer with 30 years of experience
Vladimir Chernitsky, Faceter co-founder and CTO, talks about how the work of the programmer has changed since the late 1980s and whether neural networks will soon be able to surpass human capabilities.

I started programming at school in Chita, almost 30 years ago. We had the first computer class in the city. In most Soviet schools, teachers explained computer science on the blackboard, and then students completed assignments in notebooks. We were lucky — we had real Yamaha computers.
I joined an informatics section, and at first, we mainly played video games there. Then a teacher appeared, who began to explain the basics of programming: Basic, cycles and arrays.
We read the «Modelist» magazine in which pieces of ready-made programs were published: an article with a short explanation and two or three pages of code.
There was a game named Sacoban; we tried to recreate it on our computers. We wrote a simple game together with a friend and showed it as an example of what can be done on computers to younger students for inspiration.
Programming became my main hobby, and I asked my parents to buy a home computer.

When we received feedback from Australia, we were shocked

In 1994, I graduated from school and wanted to enter the Tomsk Institute of Automated Control Systems and Radio Electronics. But my parents did not dare let me travel to another city.
So, I stayed in Chita. There was not a single IT-faculty, and I entered where there was strong mathematics. It was an energy faculty. A year later, I found a job in the information-analytical agency of the Chita region. At first, I just created the layouts of different magazines and books on computers in Photoshop and Corel, and set up the network.
In 1995, we received the Internet. In that time, the Runet area was completely empty, and the most popular search engine was Altavista.

Our department received an order to make the first site of Chita. I learned to write scripts, and made the first guestbook on Perl. I remember that someone from Australia wrote there, and it was a shock.
Then I started to work at the «Chita.net» company. It was the first Internet provider in the city. I developed a billing system to account for customer traffic. It was a beginning of deeper programming growth — C ++ and other stuff. I learned it through teaching myself — I could already find professional forums, publications and books on the Internet.

In the early 2000s, I received $300 per month

I was strongly influenced by an acquaintance with my colleague. He was a hardcore programmer, already at the time, in the early 2000s. He talked about data structures and trees, and developed software for foreign companies on outsourcing.
My colleague was looking for clients, and we earned serious money, although for Western companies, our work cost a penny. I took $ 6–8 per hour. In a month, I received $300, and it was 2–3 times more than my official salary.
We made a website for one customer from Europe — for his clan in the MMORPG game. Also, we developed a site for the Australian state office. As a result, my partner left for Australia.

I stopped enjoying my work

I was 30 years old when realized that I was tired of everything. At that time, I already had a family, an apartment, but at same time I felt a dissatisfaction, I wanted to grow. With my wife, we began to think of where to move.
We chose Novosibirsk. At that time, I was already a leading programmer in «Chita.net». When we moved, it turned out that I wasn’t the big fish that I thought I was back in Chita before. I sent my resume to four places, and I was invited for an interview, but I was refused everywhere.
I realized that my knowledge was still superficial. As a result, I went to Azoft company for an average position. After only a year of work there, I probably learned as much as during my previous career.
I began to learn different technologies, and projects became more serious. I wrote front-ends in PHP, as well as back-ends in Java. In that «before iOs- and Android-era», where JavaME and SymbianOS dominated, I developed mobile applications.
It was 2008 when iOS appeared, and we wrote a test application, and customers came to us. I headed the mobile development unit. The department grew to six people. We wrote under iOS, and a little later, Android appeared, which we quickly mastered.

We recreated the technique of drawing on the water in the application

Once a client came, he wanted to recreate Ebru, the Turkish art of drawing by colors on the water, in his mobile application. The customer wanted to create a software emulation of this technique. The activity of R&D company started with this project, and my new era began.
We built a physical and mathematical model, and then went to Akademgorodok to talk with professors to understand the hydrodynamics of the process.
As a result, we managed to recreate it quite accurately right on the GPU — on the iPad. Of course, the model was simplified, but the customer was satisfied.

About neural networks

In this project, it became clear that we needed to create an R&D department in the company. I headed it, and we started to do different non-standard projects. In the same way, we came to neural networks that just began to rise.
Neural networks are «ancient» technology, but it received a new life in 2012 with Alexnet. Jan Lekun also wrote a study on this subject in the 80's.
The first notable project in the field of neural networks was called Neocognitron. Japanese scientists in the 80’s dissected cats, studied how the visual cortex of the brain is arranged. Even then, the technology of pattern recognition appeared, and the machine was taught to «learn» the numbers.
Later, Neocognitron finalized and created convolutional neural networks. In 2010, it became clear that these algorithms can be run even on ordinary home computers, and a new life of neural networks began.

I studied the «neurons» from and to

In 2013, a customer came from Spain. He wanted to develop an application for the recognition of data from credit cards for bank customers. It turned out that the best way to achieve this is to use convolutional neural networks.
We created the application, and the customer was very satisfied. It took about a year. And then there was a new client who wanted the same application — Robert Posier from South Africa.
At that time, I worked for 7 years in Novosibirsk, I continued to develop as a professional, but again I had a strong desire to change something. Robert wanted to create a development office in Moscow and offered me a position in leading it.
I took my family and just went to Moscow. In the project Pay.cards, I got the opportunity to study «neurons» from and to, squeeze out a maximum of them. We managed to create an excellent product.

Sometimes neural networks surpass human capabilities

In 2014, an unfortunate accident occurred, which eventually led us to the Faceter. Robert was robbed on the street in Johannesburg, moreover, under several cameras of video surveillance. He did not suffer, although the attackers threatened him with a knife.
It affected him so much that he started to think how to make video surveillance more effective.
In this way, we came up with the Faceter software, which actually replaces the guard or the policeman on duty, and observes everything happening continuously without days off and smoke breaks. It is a vivid example of how artificial intelligence can replace some human abilities.
Even more, neural networks in some cases surpass our capabilities — a system like ours can store data on millions of people and recognize them in the video stream in real time.
Of course, one person is incapable of doing this. We want to make sure that the «neurons» could recognize not only faces, but emotions as well, and also analyze the chain of events and diagnose the situation.
For example, if a person with an aggressive expression takes a sharp metal object out of his pocket, the system must turn on the alarm mode.

Neuron systems will change everything in the world in the coming decades

I believe that, in the next 20–50 years, this technology will change everything in the world, and fundamentally. I am inspired by the opportunity to develop systems that will be part of this process; I feel I am on the front line of the fourth technological revolution.
Our system uses computer vision. It has already been tested in real conditions. We achieved recognition accuracy of 99.78% for the LFW test and 79.46% for MegaFace.

We completed three PoC projects:
  • Face recognition is used for loyalty programs in famous South African pizzerias Debonairs.
    In the largest casino network, it is applied to identify those who are prohibited from visiting gambling establishments.
  • At one plant, we helped to cope with the fact that employees, when they cannot take a shift, give their passes to untrained relatives or friends. The system compares everyone who passes the checkpoint to a database and reports when it sees an unfamiliar person.

AI can bring real benefits

We are working on advanced recognition technologies. Now the system recognizes people by face, and soon it will be able to identify silhouette, clothing, and track movements of a person from the camera to the camera. Then we will learn to recognize situations — the system will not analyze single frames, but chains of events, for a long period of time.
Now, systems that can detect individual events already exist. But those who can recognize the chain of events and diagnose situations has still not been developed.
Many companies lead such developments. But our main mission is to make the product for mass users.
We want to show that artificial intelligence not only can print photos in different colors or draw paintings in Van Gogh style, but also bring a real benefit to everyone.

The work of AI is not much different from the work of the brain

Of course, I share the concerns about the dangers of artificial intelligence. Progress is speedy, and we just cannot follow it. If you could recently say that AI is a primitive organism with limited abilities, now robots can do a backflip and understand the English speech better than most people.
In my opinion, the work of AI is no different from how the brain functions in principle. It is, evidently, a simplified model, but it reproduces what is happening in our head.
Now, AI is like a children’s toy car in comparison with a standard adult car. But the technology develops rapidly. Everything is radically different from the technologies of the first generation, since the appearance of which only 5 years have passed.
Evolution is intense. People try to reproduce the processes in the brain. Extensive development is due to the growth of equipment productivity: networks can be made deeper every year. The computing power of the neural network will be equal to the human brain in the next decade.
Humanity stands at the threshold of universal systems creation, and will be enough to indicate the rules, and they will find the best ways for solutions!

This article was originally published in Russian here
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

This is amaznig project with great future.Im deep in in this one and waiting for the other great deal and thats Aitheon
We are witnessing birth of the two greatest companies in crypto world.
Im so happy im in the early stage and you should be too
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

Meet The co-Founder and CTO of Faceter

«The work of AI is no different from how the brain functions».

The story of a programmer with 30 years of experience
Vladimir Chernitsky, Faceter co-founder and CTO, talks about how the work of the programmer has changed since the late 1980s and whether neural networks will soon be able to surpass human capabilities.

I started programming at school in Chita, almost 30 years ago. We had the first computer class in the city. In most Soviet schools, teachers explained computer science on the blackboard, and then students completed assignments in notebooks. We were lucky — we had real Yamaha computers.
I joined an informatics section, and at first, we mainly played video games there. Then a teacher appeared, who began to explain the basics of programming: Basic, cycles and arrays.
We read the «Modelist» magazine in which pieces of ready-made programs were published: an article with a short explanation and two or three pages of code.
There was a game named Sacoban; we tried to recreate it on our computers. We wrote a simple game together with a friend and showed it as an example of what can be done on computers to younger students for inspiration.
Programming became my main hobby, and I asked my parents to buy a home computer.

When we received feedback from Australia, we were shocked

In 1994, I graduated from school and wanted to enter the Tomsk Institute of Automated Control Systems and Radio Electronics. But my parents did not dare let me travel to another city.
So, I stayed in Chita. There was not a single IT-faculty, and I entered where there was strong mathematics. It was an energy faculty. A year later, I found a job in the information-analytical agency of the Chita region. At first, I just created the layouts of different magazines and books on computers in Photoshop and Corel, and set up the network.
In 1995, we received the Internet. In that time, the Runet area was completely empty, and the most popular search engine was Altavista.

Our department received an order to make the first site of Chita. I learned to write scripts, and made the first guestbook on Perl. I remember that someone from Australia wrote there, and it was a shock.
Then I started to work at the «Chita.net» company. It was the first Internet provider in the city. I developed a billing system to account for customer traffic. It was a beginning of deeper programming growth — C ++ and other stuff. I learned it through teaching myself — I could already find professional forums, publications and books on the Internet.

In the early 2000s, I received $300 per month

I was strongly influenced by an acquaintance with my colleague. He was a hardcore programmer, already at the time, in the early 2000s. He talked about data structures and trees, and developed software for foreign companies on outsourcing.
My colleague was looking for clients, and we earned serious money, although for Western companies, our work cost a penny. I took $ 6–8 per hour. In a month, I received $300, and it was 2–3 times more than my official salary.
We made a website for one customer from Europe — for his clan in the MMORPG game. Also, we developed a site for the Australian state office. As a result, my partner left for Australia.

I stopped enjoying my work

I was 30 years old when realized that I was tired of everything. At that time, I already had a family, an apartment, but at same time I felt a dissatisfaction, I wanted to grow. With my wife, we began to think of where to move.
We chose Novosibirsk. At that time, I was already a leading programmer in «Chita.net». When we moved, it turned out that I wasn’t the big fish that I thought I was back in Chita before. I sent my resume to four places, and I was invited for an interview, but I was refused everywhere.
I realized that my knowledge was still superficial. As a result, I went to Azoft company for an average position. After only a year of work there, I probably learned as much as during my previous career.
I began to learn different technologies, and projects became more serious. I wrote front-ends in PHP, as well as back-ends in Java. In that «before iOs- and Android-era», where JavaME and SymbianOS dominated, I developed mobile applications.
It was 2008 when iOS appeared, and we wrote a test application, and customers came to us. I headed the mobile development unit. The department grew to six people. We wrote under iOS, and a little later, Android appeared, which we quickly mastered.

We recreated the technique of drawing on the water in the application

Once a client came, he wanted to recreate Ebru, the Turkish art of drawing by colors on the water, in his mobile application. The customer wanted to create a software emulation of this technique. The activity of R&D company started with this project, and my new era began.
We built a physical and mathematical model, and then went to Akademgorodok to talk with professors to understand the hydrodynamics of the process.
As a result, we managed to recreate it quite accurately right on the GPU — on the iPad. Of course, the model was simplified, but the customer was satisfied.

About neural networks

In this project, it became clear that we needed to create an R&D department in the company. I headed it, and we started to do different non-standard projects. In the same way, we came to neural networks that just began to rise.
Neural networks are «ancient» technology, but it received a new life in 2012 with Alexnet. Jan Lekun also wrote a study on this subject in the 80's.
The first notable project in the field of neural networks was called Neocognitron. Japanese scientists in the 80’s dissected cats, studied how the visual cortex of the brain is arranged. Even then, the technology of pattern recognition appeared, and the machine was taught to «learn» the numbers.
Later, Neocognitron finalized and created convolutional neural networks. In 2010, it became clear that these algorithms can be run even on ordinary home computers, and a new life of neural networks began.

I studied the «neurons» from and to

In 2013, a customer came from Spain. He wanted to develop an application for the recognition of data from credit cards for bank customers. It turned out that the best way to achieve this is to use convolutional neural networks.
We created the application, and the customer was very satisfied. It took about a year. And then there was a new client who wanted the same application — Robert Posier from South Africa.
At that time, I worked for 7 years in Novosibirsk, I continued to develop as a professional, but again I had a strong desire to change something. Robert wanted to create a development office in Moscow and offered me a position in leading it.
I took my family and just went to Moscow. In the project Pay.cards, I got the opportunity to study «neurons» from and to, squeeze out a maximum of them. We managed to create an excellent product.

Sometimes neural networks surpass human capabilities

In 2014, an unfortunate accident occurred, which eventually led us to the Faceter. Robert was robbed on the street in Johannesburg, moreover, under several cameras of video surveillance. He did not suffer, although the attackers threatened him with a knife.
It affected him so much that he started to think how to make video surveillance more effective.
In this way, we came up with the Faceter software, which actually replaces the guard or the policeman on duty, and observes everything happening continuously without days off and smoke breaks. It is a vivid example of how artificial intelligence can replace some human abilities.
Even more, neural networks in some cases surpass our capabilities — a system like ours can store data on millions of people and recognize them in the video stream in real time.
Of course, one person is incapable of doing this. We want to make sure that the «neurons» could recognize not only faces, but emotions as well, and also analyze the chain of events and diagnose the situation.
For example, if a person with an aggressive expression takes a sharp metal object out of his pocket, the system must turn on the alarm mode.

Neuron systems will change everything in the world in the coming decades

I believe that, in the next 20–50 years, this technology will change everything in the world, and fundamentally. I am inspired by the opportunity to develop systems that will be part of this process; I feel I am on the front line of the fourth technological revolution.
Our system uses computer vision. It has already been tested in real conditions. We achieved recognition accuracy of 99.78% for the LFW test and 79.46% for MegaFace.

We completed three PoC projects:
  • Face recognition is used for loyalty programs in famous South African pizzerias Debonairs.
    In the largest casino network, it is applied to identify those who are prohibited from visiting gambling establishments.
  • At one plant, we helped to cope with the fact that employees, when they cannot take a shift, give their passes to untrained relatives or friends. The system compares everyone who passes the checkpoint to a database and reports when it sees an unfamiliar person.

AI can bring real benefits

We are working on advanced recognition technologies. Now the system recognizes people by face, and soon it will be able to identify silhouette, clothing, and track movements of a person from the camera to the camera. Then we will learn to recognize situations — the system will not analyze single frames, but chains of events, for a long period of time.
Now, systems that can detect individual events already exist. But those who can recognize the chain of events and diagnose situations has still not been developed.
Many companies lead such developments. But our main mission is to make the product for mass users.
We want to show that artificial intelligence not only can print photos in different colors or draw paintings in Van Gogh style, but also bring a real benefit to everyone.

The work of AI is not much different from the work of the brain

Of course, I share the concerns about the dangers of artificial intelligence. Progress is speedy, and we just cannot follow it. If you could recently say that AI is a primitive organism with limited abilities, now robots can do a backflip and understand the English speech better than most people.
In my opinion, the work of AI is no different from how the brain functions in principle. It is, evidently, a simplified model, but it reproduces what is happening in our head.
Now, AI is like a children’s toy car in comparison with a standard adult car. But the technology develops rapidly. Everything is radically different from the technologies of the first generation, since the appearance of which only 5 years have passed.
Evolution is intense. People try to reproduce the processes in the brain. Extensive development is due to the growth of equipment productivity: networks can be made deeper every year. The computing power of the neural network will be equal to the human brain in the next decade.
Humanity stands at the threshold of universal systems creation, and will be enough to indicate the rules, and they will find the best ways for solutions!

This article was originally published in Russian here

Thanks for sharing the deserving unexpected information of Faceter that actually adds me build strong trust with the potential project of Faceter and an opportunity to meet the co-Founder and CTO of Faceter, amazing to have a touch with 30 years expertise.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:48:35 PM

i really home they provide this surveillance cams for home and some super stores usage i think it will be great to use their platform considering their security and intergrity

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:48:40 PM

I have a question about exchange and trade Faceter token. Have any plan for listing at exchange of Faceter or listing at coinmarketcap at the future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: