Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

this project combines excellent ideas in the application of modern technology today, usefulness of this product is very helpful to know the unexpected events to record it, this project will get many investors because the benefits of the resulting product, hopefully run smoothly and hopefully the product launching fast

Yeah, i think the same way. The team has introduced a unique idea and made it possible through todays technology.
This project will definitely reduce crimes and scams. I hope the system wont have any hiccups in the initial stages, so that they can get more investors to invest in this wonderful project.
I think that your points mentioned are appreciable and maybe even right but I think that this technology is not as developed as the similar Technologies like that of Apple's new branch and some more surveillance companies
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micz_bjukanon

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

What will happened to all unsold tokens if there will be any left after sale is done?
And do you maybe intent to do any bounty campaigns ?

Hello! All unsold tokens will be burnt, we have this condition in our Whitepaper and are going to stick to it. Regarding bounty campaign, we have cancelled our bounty in favour of additional bonuses for early birds.
Why your team has canceled your bounty campaign? Isn't the bounty campaign will raise your new investor's amount?

The cancellation of our bounty bonus program was in favour of a limited bonus offering to all our contributors. We think it is a fair change and we are now enhancing our marketing to attract new people to the project. 3 new languages are already available and 2 will be available on our website soon for your convenience. Our team will shortly embark on an Asian road show to deliver our product vision to our Asian audience and promote our token sale in that market. Additionally we are in the process of arranging enhanced online marketing and soon you will see our banners on the TOP crypto platforms.
which languages ​​are available on your site? In my opinion, your promotion to the Asian market is a very good choice, I suppose that the Asian audience is necessarily interested in the Faceter project.

Faceter site is in English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean as for today.
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

Computers are realy amazing invention and it evolved from just a basic conputing device to an all around personal companion. We can even mine now using computers. Im sure we will see more innovations on computers in the future.
Yes actually, in the current world, it's almost impossible to imagine that someone can live without computers. And with help of technology upgrade FACeTer video survellance system is created an object and facial recognition and resultant behavior analysis, it enhances the  capabililty of the said technololy to detech potential threats or auch events.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

What will happened to all unsold tokens if there will be any left after sale is done?
And do you maybe intent to do any bounty campaigns ?

Hello! All unsold tokens will be burnt, we have this condition in our Whitepaper and are going to stick to it. Regarding bounty campaign, we have cancelled our bounty in favour of additional bonuses for early birds.

Nice, all unsold tokens will be burnt so there will be a chance of increasing in price because total supply will be lowered. Looking forward to it to happen in the near future.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

It is a pity that I did not have time to participate in the pre-sale. I think this project can interest many and interest in tokens will increase in an arithmetic progression
Who will have time to participate in a presale that only lasts for 20 seconds?  Cheesy A lot of investors got interested after watching the promotional videos and seeing the features of the surveillance technology.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

If I'm not wrong they have already a product that works well and they have been tested in South Africa. They just decided to run a crowdfunding campaign to attract investments in order to create a Faceter version for mass consumers.

So what are your thoughts? Is this the company that you are talking about? If its yes then surely it had been a huge impact on their ICO. Considering that they collected more 9.4k ETH for now.

I do like the project that has ready product, but I am still reading the whitepaper and do some research before I can come to conclusion about the project. The technology can also impact our life and violate our privacy if everyone will be able to use.

Try to watch their youtube video, which makes you inspired so much. It really looke so inspiring to make you amazed. It may create a good trust by the users and very active and approachable members of the team.

I already saw that video and already familiar with kinda of project, my concert is about privacy, this is system with collect large info about us since it will easy for everyone to set up and take photo of you everywhere all the time, yes it helps to project us from dangerous People but in same time it can be a tool to violate our privacy.

Yeah it's a tradeoff, to be realistic though, you're probably way better off with alternative methods. Just use a self setup surveillance instead of third party crap
Do you have any idea of where do they get the data or the information of a person that have been detected by the surveillance camera?

Nowhere. Faceter only recognize faces and give it a name example "Face1", "Face2" and You have to add labels or names by yourself if You know that person example employee. Maybe there will be some public police databases of crooks or paedophiles. In future it will be possible to search internet example facebook to search for faces. But it is a long road.
In our country and I think in the country of the developer can steal a database in the police and I think it is time to delete your photo from Facebook.
Major_Troubles

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

holla guys, where are you located ?
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

If I'm not wrong they have already a product that works well and they have been tested in South Africa. They just decided to run a crowdfunding campaign to attract investments in order to create a Faceter version for mass consumers.

So what are your thoughts? Is this the company that you are talking about? If its yes then surely it had been a huge impact on their ICO. Considering that they collected more 9.4k ETH for now.

I do like the project that has ready product, but I am still reading the whitepaper and do some research before I can come to conclusion about the project. The technology can also impact our life and violate our privacy if everyone will be able to use.

Try to watch their youtube video, which makes you inspired so much. It really looke so inspiring to make you amazed. It may create a good trust by the users and very active and approachable members of the team.

I already saw that video and already familiar with kinda of project, my concert is about privacy, this is system with collect large info about us since it will easy for everyone to set up and take photo of you everywhere all the time, yes it helps to project us from dangerous People but in same time it can be a tool to violate our privacy.

Yeah it's a tradeoff, to be realistic though, you're probably way better off with alternative methods. Just use a self setup surveillance instead of third party crap
Do you have any idea of where do they get the data or the information of a person that have been detected by the surveillance camera?

Nowhere. Faceter only recognize faces and give it a name example "Face1", "Face2" and You have to add labels or names by yourself if You know that person example employee. Maybe there will be some public police databases of crooks or paedophiles. In future it will be possible to search internet example facebook to search for faces. But it is a long road.
In our country and I think in the country of the developer can steal a database in the police and I think it is time to delete your photo from Facebook.

Please write it again because i can't understand it. 
"developer can steal a database in the police"
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

I also would like to know what it is. I read and did not quite understand. For sure it's a mistake or an incorrect description.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

I also would like to know what it is. I read and did not quite understand. For sure it's a mistake or an incorrect description.
To my opinion all is simply. The fact is that if the police investigates certain business, in which it finds difficult, then they will be simply able to approach designer and he to grant necessary materials from places necessary of the police.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

holla guys, where are you located ?

Our team is distributed around the world and is spread throughout different continents. Our headquarters are in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the Youtube video you can see our Russian office, managed by our CTO.  Information about our key people could be forund on our website and in our Whitepaper. The token sale is facilitated by Investment Strategies Ltd., a Seychelles company with registered address at: SFM LTD, Unit 117 Orion Mall, Palm Street, Victoria, Mahe and registered number 196953.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

To my opinion all is simply. The fact is that if the police investigates certain business, in which it finds difficult, then they will be simply able to approach designer and he to grant necessary materials from places necessary of the police.

Maybe it is just me but i can't understand Your post either. Who is designer? Do You mean Faceter Dev? Or database admin?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

Computers are realy amazing invention and it evolved from just a basic conputing device to an all around personal companion. We can even mine now using computers. Im sure we will see more innovations on computers in the future.

Yes, all is possible with computers and with the technology today a lot of possible things can me made now. I hope faceter will continue to develop this project and hoping that the ico will be successful.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

Yes, all is possible with computers and with the technology today a lot of possible things can me made now. I hope faceter will continue to develop this project and hoping that the ico will be successful.
Yes exactly, technology has changed world. We now can do almost anything with help of internet and computer. Faceter like many others use this technology for surveillance system which is an essential part of our lives, as it provides safety to us. This project has a great potential and it'll go a long long way.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

Maybe it is just me but i can't understand Your post either. Who is designer? Do You mean Faceter Dev? Or database admin?
How is this connected to police in the first place man and seriously who is going to hijack this is already on the blockchain so i really dont understand you man

micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

Haha. Be considerate since some of the commenters here are not really fluent in English. Maybe he's trying to say that some criminals can hack through the database of government offices (e.g. FBI). With this, they can replace or swap someone's face then, some people will get imprisoned out of mistaken identity.

Grin Grin Grin Grin  Yes i can imagine that some criminal will hack blokchain (by example 51% attack on ethereum) to replace his face on Faceter database to mislead FBI.  Grin Grin Grin Simple way is to wear D Trump mask to cheat the system. But YES in certain circumstances it can be done.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

How is this connected to police in the first place man and seriously who is going to hijack this is already on the blockchain so i really dont understand you man
Where did you find such a thing? Could you please provide a link to this article, I would like to read. Maybe you have something wrong.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

It is possible that it was about this. Yes, most likely it is. Thank you.
SerzhE

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

y вac ecть Бayнти кoмпaния?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:56:18 PM

I think in today's world safety is our first priority. with the help of faceter, we can make us more secure. faceter has a very innovative strategy in video surveillance sector. faceter is has a nice feature like face detection, object detection. faceter will be become more successful in upcoming years

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: