Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114113 times)
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

Wow! That is awesome. You are really covering almost all parts of the world. Nice one! What is so interesting to me is how faceter is going to be making video surveillance smart, giving brains to cameras through enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis. That is like the highest form of security I can ever wrap my head around. It is dope!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

Faceter uses all the nascent opportunities of smart contracts to deliver flexible and transparent payment options and as well as proof-of recognition mechanism..
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:37:33 PM

Computers are realy amazing invention and it evolved from just a basic conputing device to an all around personal companion. We can even mine now using computers. Im sure we will see more innovations on computers in the future.

Yes, all is possible with computers and with the technology today a lot of possible things can me made now. I hope faceter will continue to develop this project and hoping that the ico will be successful.

Great,  this Faceter project makes me amazed as the security is the priority which their own camera have own understanding on the possible situation. I appreciate also by having facial detection technology to know that particular person in front of the camera. I hope that the team may continue for the up coming development of this project.

Yes, this is a wonderful project and amazing opportunities are presented in it. I'm already waiting for him to appear and fill the world.
joeperry

Activity: 2072
Merit: 461

Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:42:42 PM

Wow! That is awesome. You are really covering almost all parts of the world. Nice one! What is so interesting to me is how faceter is going to be making video surveillance smart, giving brains to cameras through enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis. That is like the highest form of security I can ever wrap my head around. It is dope!
Yes, Faceter is generating great artificial intelligence technologies in cameras for adding great features to the surveillance system all around the world. This will increase the level of security in many places and help stop many crimes and fraus all around the world.

Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:03:18 PM

Yes, Faceter is generating great artificial intelligence technologies in cameras for adding great features to the surveillance system all around the world. This will increase the level of security in many places and help stop many crimes and fraus all around the world.
Most video surveillance systems are really of little use, and therefore inherently inefficient since it is only possible to record data via videos but how about the audio feature in Faceter?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

Most video surveillance systems are really of little use, and therefore inherently inefficient since it is only possible to record data via videos but how about the audio feature in Faceter?

You are right, but faceter have a feature that will detect faces that will be recorder and i think faceter will have a technology that will recognize face detection? I am not sure but I really hope they will have this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

Do you have any idea of where do they get the data or the information of a person that have been detected by the surveillance camera?

Actually, the system has the ability to analyze the actions, in normal camera you came to your home at night or any time and go through the video record to see what Happened when you were absent. With kinda of system the thing is different, if some thing is wrong or employee do something unusual, the system will warn you in real-time.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

Do you have any idea of where do they get the data or the information of a person that have been detected by the surveillance camera?

Actually, the system has the ability to analyze the actions, in normal camera you came to your home at night or any time and go through the video record to see what Happened when you were absent. With kinda of system the thing is different, if some thing is wrong or employee do something unusual, the system will warn you in real-time.
Whaat ! How is that possible ? I mean what's the tech behinde it and how could the system recognize if someone is doing something usual or not usual ! That's confusing because I've never seen like it before.
cryptoair32

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

It is quite a good idea, but I think it is more difficult to detect dangerous situations by analyzing sound, especially if you have different microphones in different locations.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:55:55 AM

I wish they could also be launched a bounty campaign.  I really want to promote and earn some free tokens that i could potentially use after the ICO.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

You are right, but faceter have a feature that will detect faces that will be recorder and i think faceter will have a technology that will recognize face detection? I am not sure but I really hope they will have this.
Yeah Faceter system can track human faces and track movements of a certain person in real time may be their launch is focusing on something unique with the real life incidents.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:35:08 AM

I wish they could also be launched a bounty campaign.  I really want to promote and earn some free tokens that i could potentially use after the ICO.
Faceter do not have a bounty program and they confirm that it was used for early birds bonuses since it is a very attentive platform which could really grab potential investors such bounties will really fulfil them.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:10:13 AM

I also hope so we just have to be patient hopefully the best will happen later, I will also be very happy if it happened.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:51:41 AM

I also hope so we just have to be patient hopefully the best will happen later, I will also be very happy if it happened.
I would be well - glad if this project will be realeasing their bounty campaigns for the people really interested to support this project. Like others here that is excited for the Faceter Bounty Campaigns I also want to join and participates. I will continuously support and will be looking forward for it. GoodLuck to the team Faceter.
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

Great team, project has good potential, and tokens have actual uses, and not just for trading as a coin. I hope issues get resolved soon!

Can you explain about that ongoing issues I'm unable to find out these. Potentially it looking safe for long term investors this project has good team behind this and with use case in real life will be good decision.

I meant the ones being mentioned here on the thread by other users. ^_^
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

I'm wondering whether the team will accrue dividends on tokens and whether or not to pass the procedure KYC?
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

This can be an effective survielance equipment to watch over your property from burglars. Just make sure that your computer that records videos wont get stolen as well.
That is why they announce partnership with SONM - to give their clients fog data storage in the future, to prevent such accidents.
And data bases with faces will be remote too so it wont be stolen with hardware.
And final thing, they want to create Faceter certified camera line with partnership of existing CCTV manufactures. Cameras with ARM processors inside, so in the future no PC will be required, only CCTV ip camera, internet connection and smartphone or example Apple TV to watch and manage database.
Simple and brilliant.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:48:29 AM

ı still did not get any answers from admin or devs. if there is / are ways to manipulate this system ?  Is it possible that someone can hack the system for example and can see through my home cams what is going on in my house?
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

ı still did not get any answers from admin or devs. if there is / are ways to manipulate this system ?  Is it possible that someone can hack the system for example and can see through my home cams what is going on in my house?

NO. It is safe unlike cloud based CCTV systems.
Read Whitepaper page 27- 29.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

What will happened to all unsold tokens if there will be any left after sale is done?
And do you maybe intent to do any bounty campaigns ?

Hello! All unsold tokens will be burnt, we have this condition in our Whitepaper and are going to stick to it. Regarding bounty campaign, we have cancelled our bounty in favour of additional bonuses for early birds.
Why your team has canceled your bounty campaign? Isn't the bounty campaign will raise your new investor's amount?

The cancellation of our bounty bonus program was in favour of a limited bonus offering to all our contributors. We think it is a fair change and we are now enhancing our marketing to attract new people to the project. 3 new languages are already available and 2 will be available on our website soon for your convenience. Our team will shortly embark on an Asian road show to deliver our product vision to our Asian audience and promote our token sale in that market. Additionally we are in the process of arranging enhanced online marketing and soon you will see our banners on the TOP crypto platforms.
which languages ​​are available on your site? In my opinion, your promotion to the Asian market is a very good choice, I suppose that the Asian audience is necessarily interested in the Faceter project.

English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean are already available, Spanish and French are coming soon. We already participated in some Crypto events in different parts of the world.
We were in Moscow in December 2017 at CryptoSpace conference. We visited three events of Crypto Economy World Tour 2018: San Francisco in January 22–23, London in January 24–25, Amsterdam in January 29–30. Then we flew to Singapore and had great time with many brilliant people at BEF (Blockchain Economy Forum) in February 4–6. And we are waiting for Asian tour to spread our vision and promote our project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: