Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

This project looks very innovative but at the same time it looks dangerous. I would like to participate in a test.

What do you mean dangerous? Is it about the privacy policies that this project might violate? I think the concept is being used in securities agencies now but faceter is just making it public.
Though it might be violating the privacy of a person, i think it can't be called dangerous for it is not harmful. That also depend if the user crosses the boundaries by using the platform.
I dont think it’s violating our privacy in any way. This platform would be seen more in offices and small meet ups. Where people already know each other well. For public they might change something. Overall I think this is a necessary step towards surveillance and should be promoted to a greater extent.
There is nothing dangerous but had a demand for FACETER Technologies now as there is huge traffic for this advanced technology which is trending in the crypto platform. This will serve all the people who made Faceter as their choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

This project looks very innovative but at the same time it looks dangerous. I would like to participate in a test.

What do you mean dangerous? Is it about the privacy policies that this project might violate? I think the concept is being used in securities agencies now but faceter is just making it public.
Though it might be violating the privacy of a person, i think it can't be called dangerous for it is not harmful. That also depend if the user crosses the boundaries by using the platform.
Don't think they are gonna breaking the law.
Doesn't social medias, smartphones, all the new technology violating ourprivacy? It does maybe, but we all agree to it a long time go.

Exactly, if someone writes such nonsense, he probably does not realize in what world we live today.
I think that tophe15 doesn't fully understanding what is main idea of a project. Developers not going to make global video network in which anybody can spy through webcam on any else person.
They going to make an instrument, which can turn a regular camera into a professional video surveillance tool (with many functions, such as face recognition, car numbers and more).
I think it will be very useful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KeithHopkin

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:03:10 PM

do you guys have any bounty ?
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

I dont think it’s violating our privacy in any way. This platform would be seen more in offices and small meet ups. Where people already know each other well. For public they might change something. Overall I think this is a necessary step towards surveillance and should be promoted to a greater extent.

It's not violating privacy in any way? If there is a system all over the place that can reliably recognize you and maybe even create a profile about your actions and movements?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

really interesting project, I think even one of the best this year.
downloaded the application on iOS - I'll try to test
ICOChart

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

In case you haven't add it here. add it on icochart.net
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

do we need blockchain for this? if it does it what way the blockchain enhance its security?
Block chain technology is really secured and it would be great if Faceter do implement a block chain protocol where the data will be confidential. Also as part of Faceter fraud prevention activities, please bear in mind that team will NEVER include any account numbers or wallet addresses (to enable you to add your funds)in their emails or PMs anytime under any circumstances.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

do we need blockchain for this? if it does it what way the blockchain enhance its security?
Block chain technology is really secured and it would be great if Faceter do implement a block chain protocol where the data will be confidential. Also as part of Faceter fraud prevention activities, please bear in mind that team will NEVER include any account numbers or wallet addresses (to enable you to add your funds)in their emails or PMs anytime under any circumstances.

You can't just put a blockchain into every single thing, that's not how stuff works. Legit this is why a lot of people are fooled recently where people just add the name blockchain into their company names
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

I think what he means is that maybe some criminals also wanted to used the platform for bad intentions and wanted to abused the features of this project. Maybe the team would give some options with this kind of matter.

Like any technology, it has advantages and disadvantages. It's can prevent crime from occurring, gather evidence and saving records and give that a sense of security. On other hand, it's make privacy issue, I have heard about some employees that  took legal action against their employers because of that.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:15:58 AM

I think what he means is that maybe some criminals also wanted to used the platform for bad intentions and wanted to abused the features of this project. Maybe the team would give some options with this kind of matter.

Like any technology, it has advantages and disadvantages. It's can prevent crime from occurring, gather evidence and saving records and give that a sense of security. On other hand, it's make privacy issue, I have heard about some employees that  took legal action against their employers because of that.

Well pretty sure this will happen if faceter will sell this device to companies so they can control the surveillance system. So the good plan is just let faceter manage the surveillance, I think they have enough manpower to do it.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:39:00 AM

Faceter’s modular architecture allows users to work with original video stream in trusted environments onn camera owners’ devices...
Faceter is really a modern technology and really it has some great concepts which would surely hike the price for this project. Faceter is really going to be profitable in the future with all its investors on a large scale. Faceter will also serve several individuals with a better job opportunity.

Yeah Faceter Has a great concept for investors & normal people...It prevent crimes of any people that's a big security for people & job sector...so  good project indeed..
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:09:47 AM

I dont think this project is ICO-friendly - most software - physical products are presented in kickstarter or in similar funding platforms. So you can set your price for each item and the investors decides which packet they want to buy.
Faceter tokens are key element of the platform and ICO is most common way to release tokens. Final product is platform, ecosystem combining face, object recognition with data mining. Face token is a fuel for whole ecosystem.

yeah and this is way this product do not need any tokens, because final product is platform. They even accept FIAT - There is no reason that they want to implement their service in crypto-world. They can also gain investors in an other platform like kickstarter.  I just doubt that people wants to buy their token to use their platform - many people are going to pay with FIAT rather then tokens.
yuisefb8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

Well pretty sure this will happen if faceter will sell this device to companies so they can control the surveillance system. So the good plan is just let faceter manage the surveillance, I think they have enough manpower to do it.

Faceter system will be the mother of all system. Not only the surveillance, it controls all the smart devices within the house or companies. No need the manpower i think. I'll just keep following this project and support it.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

All I can see from faceter project is the advantage and benefits that it will bring to its users. There could be disadvantage but I think its just a small thing compairing the good things it could bring.
Faceter will not give any negative impact on any user or individual but there might be some peoples who just try to scam everything and hacking the personal credentials of the users can be the risk here but hope that the team looks for a better security.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:13:56 AM

Faceter’s modular architecture allows users to work with original video stream in trusted environments onn camera owners’ devices...
Faceter is really a modern technology and really it has some great concepts which would surely hike the price for this project. Faceter is really going to be profitable in the future with all its investors on a large scale. Faceter will also serve several individuals with a better job opportunity.

Yeah Faceter Has a great concept for investors & normal people...It prevent crimes of any people that's a big security for people & job sector...so  good project indeed..
This project could also be used in 5 star or 7 star hotels to increase their security and also it wi=ould increase the standard of that restaurant. The project can be really used at several places and hope that investors find this project profitable for the future.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:42:38 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 08:02:27 AM by micz_bjukanon

I dont think this project is ICO-friendly - most software - physical products are presented in kickstarter or in similar funding platforms. So you can set your price for each item and the investors decides which packet they want to buy.
Faceter tokens are key element of the platform and ICO is most common way to release tokens. Final product is platform, ecosystem combining face, object recognition with data mining. Face token is a fuel for whole ecosystem.

yeah and this is way this product do not need any tokens, because final product is platform. They even accept FIAT - There is no reason that they want to implement their service in crypto-world. They can also gain investors in an other platform like kickstarter.  I just doubt that people wants to buy their token to use their platform - many people are going to pay with FIAT rather then tokens.

No, I see that you have not understood the design and its mechanism of functioning. Licenses can be purchased for Fiat depending on the country or Face token. Fiat will be exchanged by the system for a token to run licenses. Some of them will be burned, some will go to Facter and the rest will pay for the miners who process the image. Understand that the blockchain is musty, so that the system has such computing power and that the data is confidential. So far, very expensive servers with high computing power were needed so that the customer could have such a service, faceter reduces costs by spreading data over the network and using the blockchain miners.
And the fact that the license will be available for Fiat is even better, because people who do not know crypto and do not want to replace Fiat --> BTC -> Face token, will be able to buy licenses directly and the system will turn Fiat into a token by itself.

Doctor-Coin please wach official Faceter video about the platform. Only 4 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNvdBjsKZ70
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

It is interesting that to observe any person with the introduction of this project can be btsdet without specialized means. I correctly understand that it will be possible to identify any person using a web camera or any other? I am worried

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

It is interesting that to observe any person with the introduction of this project can be btsdet without specialized means. I correctly understand that it will be possible to identify any person using a web camera or any other? I am worried
iputnikov stop worrying and read the whitepaper. This technology will not work with the webcamera on your phone, computer or laptop. This is only for Surveillance CCTV IP cameras. I answer you several times and you constantly write that you are afraid.
I conclude that you are especially trolling to unleash confusion.
Write a technical question, finally ...
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

You can't just put a blockchain into every single thing, that's not how stuff works. Legit this is why a lot of people are fooled recently where people just add the name blockchain into their company names

In the case of Faceter, UpsilonTrooper your statement does not apply. This is one of the better applications of the blockchain, which without it could not exist on such a scale and with such capabilities and such low cost.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

This project could also be used in 5 star or 7 star hotels to increase their security and also it wi=ould increase the standard of that restaurant. The project can be really used at several places and hope that investors find this project profitable for the future.
Yes, I will agree with you. That's a great idea, since the securoty of this projecr is really proven to be a really a secured which uses the truelly power of technology. There are so many things that the Faceter can be used in a very efficient and effective way that we will all be benefited and will acquaire opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: