Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

Hello. Do you have a referral program?

There will be soon a referral program. Create account on Faceter site, to get personal link.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:25:56 AM

The idea of the project is useful, but what will the developers of the project earn from? What will they profit from? This priority issue needs to be clarified first of all for investors

Hello! This is one of the easiest questions for the team, our earning prospective is very transparent: we are going to charge for the use of our service with surveillance cameras. Prices for corporate segment are calculated individually and depend on the number of cameras used and the workload (the number of recognized faces per unit of time).
Faceter solution for mass consumers, small businesses and ordinary people in particular, is going to be available at the 4th quater of 2018. The price will be affordable, so that everyone can use Faceter and payment will be the same as for any subscription (person selects tariff and the number of cameras and pays for it).

But you aren't allowed to install those cameras wherever you want right? You are going to sell those cameras equipped with your technology to whoever wants them, is that the business model?

Faceter does not produce cameras, the company will provide solutions for face detection for existing CCTV ip cameras using blockchain and miners for calculations.
They will actually create a server where each individual can be identified with their facial recognitions and also it will make the future more secure and fast. They will really serve the human society with a lot of profits.
100% true FACETER doesn't make cameras, they provide a server which is able to detect or recognize a human face. And that server working under blockchain technology. FACETER tries to make a video surveillance system better than their previous version. Because of this things, video surveillance system becomes more secure.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

I dont think this project is ICO-friendly - most software - physical products are presented in kickstarter or in similar funding platforms. So you can set your price for each item and the investors decides which packet they want to buy.
Faceter tokens are key element of the platform and ICO is most common way to release tokens. Final product is platform, ecosystem combining face, object recognition with data mining. Face token is a fuel for whole ecosystem.

yeah and this is way this product do not need any tokens, because final product is platform. They even accept FIAT - There is no reason that they want to implement their service in crypto-world. They can also gain investors in an other platform like kickstarter.  I just doubt that people wants to buy their token to use their platform - many people are going to pay with FIAT rather then tokens.

No, I see that you have not understood the design and its mechanism of functioning. Licenses can be purchased for Fiat depending on the country or Face token. Fiat will be exchanged by the system for a token to run licenses. Some of them will be burned, some will go to Facter and the rest will pay for the miners who process the image. Understand that the blockchain is musty, so that the system has such computing power and that the data is confidential. So far, very expensive servers with high computing power were needed so that the customer could have such a service, faceter reduces costs by spreading data over the network and using the blockchain miners.
And the fact that the license will be available for Fiat is even better, because people who do not know crypto and do not want to replace Fiat --> BTC -> Face token, will be able to buy licenses directly and the system will turn Fiat into a token by itself.

Doctor-Coin please wach official Faceter video about the platform. Only 4 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNvdBjsKZ70

OK, I did not watch the video before and also did not read the Whitepaper. But after watching the video now I understand that the mechanism here working different than I thought. Thanks for clarification. This will going to change my whole point of view to this project
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

I dont think this project is ICO-friendly - most software - physical products are presented in kickstarter or in similar funding platforms. So you can set your price for each item and the investors decides which packet they want to buy.
Faceter tokens are key element of the platform and ICO is most common way to release tokens. Final product is platform, ecosystem combining face, object recognition with data mining. Face token is a fuel for whole ecosystem.

yeah and this is way this product do not need any tokens, because final product is platform. They even accept FIAT - There is no reason that they want to implement their service in crypto-world. They can also gain investors in an other platform like kickstarter.  I just doubt that people wants to buy their token to use their platform - many people are going to pay with FIAT rather then tokens.

No, I see that you have not understood the design and its mechanism of functioning. Licenses can be purchased for Fiat depending on the country or Face token. Fiat will be exchanged by the system for a token to run licenses. Some of them will be burned, some will go to Facter and the rest will pay for the miners who process the image. Understand that the blockchain is musty, so that the system has such computing power and that the data is confidential. So far, very expensive servers with high computing power were needed so that the customer could have such a service, faceter reduces costs by spreading data over the network and using the blockchain miners.
And the fact that the license will be available for Fiat is even better, because people who do not know crypto and do not want to replace Fiat --> BTC -> Face token, will be able to buy licenses directly and the system will turn Fiat into a token by itself.

Doctor-Coin please wach official Faceter video about the platform. Only 4 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNvdBjsKZ70

OK, I did not watch the video before and also did not read the Whitepaper. But after watching the video now I understand that the mechanism here working different than I thought. Thanks for clarification. This will going to change my whole point of view to this project

I thought so ... Smiley As for me it is very good use of blockchain and one of the few ideas that are applicable in the real world and can help many people.
I am glad that I could help understand this project.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

Does the platform requires internet connection in order to get the information of a person which have been detected by the surveillance camera?

Yes. The camera must be connected to the internet, but a smartphone, TV, tablet can be connected to a LAN that has a WAN connection, so you can bypass the Internet usage fee on the message receiving device. Example WIFi network in work or at home.
yuisefb8

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

Does the platform requires internet connection in order to get the information of a person which have been detected by the surveillance camera?
Yes, absolutely. But faceter won't produce any information about the peson that got detected. Faceter just stores high quality videos and pictures within the community that suveillanced.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:08:14 AM

Yes, absolutely. But faceter won't produce any information about the peson that got detected. Faceter just stores high quality videos and pictures within the community that suveillanced.

This is a bit more complicated than you write. Faceter does not store recordings, only obfuscated data about faces, which data can not be exchanged back to images, and only serve to compare with data stored by trusted Faceter nodes.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

The idea of the project is useful, but what will the developers of the project earn from? What will they profit from? This priority issue needs to be clarified first of all for investors

Hello! This is one of the easiest questions for the team, our earning prospective is very transparent: we are going to charge for the use of our service with surveillance cameras. Prices for corporate segment are calculated individually and depend on the number of cameras used and the workload (the number of recognized faces per unit of time).
Faceter solution for mass consumers, small businesses and ordinary people in particular, is going to be available at the 4th quater of 2018. The price will be affordable, so that everyone can use Faceter and payment will be the same as for any subscription (person selects tariff and the number of cameras and pays for it).

But you aren't allowed to install those cameras wherever you want right? You are going to sell those cameras equipped with your technology to whoever wants them, is that the business model?

Faceter does not produce cameras, the company will provide solutions for face detection for existing CCTV ip cameras using blockchain and miners for calculations.
Yeah exactly, which is why this platform is soo useful. Making products wouldn’t make sense as their are plenty right now in the market and it would be challenging to survive. Either way if it was supposed to be a product, why would they advertise it here.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

I don't get it. So, is it a wallet-software with surveillance technology? I wonder if I can run the wallet without any CCTV that currently on active.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

I think the developer wants to make the use of video surveillance ubiquitous like in England, which will make our life more calm but less private.
Faceter will not affect your privacy, as it will not store your personal information about you. Therefore, you can be calm for your privacy. It will be a really cool project.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

I don't get it. So, is it a wallet-software with surveillance technology? I wonder if I can run the wallet without any CCTV that currently on active.

Huh No, it is not a wallet software, it is a surveillance software designed to work with any IP camera on the globe.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

I guess, there will be something like monthly or annual fee for the access to Faceter software.
I also don't think Faceter should be available for every peron.

We are, first of all, a software company, providing service compatible with video surveillance cameras, we do not sell cameras now. So You can have a camera already and now decide to have Faceter service on it - it will be ok, if your camera has minimal requirements, that Faceter needs. We are going to make our service available in the form of subscriptions, right.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

The developers are making efforts not to disappoint those who have already invested in this project and for those who are only planning to do it. A clear idea of this project will help him to come to the top of success

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

Tell me a project has some kind of bonus program for partners, for those who invite other users, it would be great if there were special conditions for those who would attract new people.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

It really requires internet connection because you can't store all information in your own storage data. Anyway, the platform is really giving us a better security especially when recognizing people that we actually don't know personally.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

I think the developer wants to make the use of video surveillance ubiquitous like in England, which will make our life more calm but less private.
but with the problem of privacy violations, England have developed some features like the surveillance system will automatically censor a room if it will be hit by the camera. I think the faceter will be opposite since its goal is to be more precise in surveillance.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

Yeah good point, I think your privacy will be no more if faceter is gping to be activated on your computer non unless you dont mind putting your computer outside.

Googlegenius you have no idea what you are writing about and you still write it.
Faceter is not a program to activate it on the computer, Faceter does not work with web cameras.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

but with the problem of privacy violations, England have developed some features like the surveillance system will automatically censor a room if it will be hit by the camera. I think the faceter will be opposite since its goal is to be more precise in surveillance.
Well, faceter is like an automatic app/system that will reveal the identity of a person that was captures by the camera. This project is really worth something to support with due to it gives us a direct answer about the data of the person.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

Well, faceter is like an automatic app/system that will reveal the identity of a person that was captures by the camera. This project is really worth something to support with due to it gives us a direct answer about the data of the person.

I am just wondering if faceter will not invading our privacy if ever we are recorded in that cctv even if we didn't do anything. So maybe there will be a possibility that they will know all our details.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

Yeah good point, I think your privacy will be no more if faceter is gping to be activated on your computer non unless you dont mind putting your computer outside.

I doubt this is webcam spying camera, seems to me it's gonna be more like a CCTVs and other kinds of surveillance technology in offices and shit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: