Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

I do not really understand why the developer does not make his programs and does not sell security firms to fiat, I think the sales amount will be much larger.
This is a pure blockchain technology and crypto-based program and cryptocurrencies are the future of world economy and a future project like this will make it a huge success and this project will reach the moon in coming years.

Agree, a one-of-a-kind platform, the first in the world with this approach and allowing others to write their own software using the Faceter API to create custom programs that are shuffled for specific applications.
Moon... i predict.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

I do not really understand why the developer does not make his programs and does not sell security firms to fiat, I think the sales amount will be much larger.
This is a pure blockchain technology and crypto-based program and cryptocurrencies are the future of world economy and a future project like this will make it a huge success and this project will reach the moon in coming years.

Agree, a one-of-a-kind platform, the first in the world with this approach and allowing others to write their own software using the Faceter API to create custom programs that are shuffled for specific applications.
Moon... i predict.

I agree that this project is novel and will Moon.  I'm bummed that I cannot participate in the ICO d/t my locality.  I will be hitting up EtherDelta when they are released hopefully prior to hitting big exchanges to try to snag some at close to the ICO price.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

I think the developer wants to make the use of video surveillance ubiquitous like in England, which will make our life more calm but less private.
Yeah good point, I think your privacy will be no more if faceter is gping to be activated on your computer non unless you dont mind putting your computer outside.

Googlegenius you have no idea what you are writing about and you still write it.
Faceter is not a program to activate it on the computer, Faceter does not work with web cameras.

Face recognition is taking over the world

So what will be the real use of faceter and how it will be useful to all clients and ordinary people like us? I am really curious what will be the outcome of this project.

It is surveillance tool for IP cameras.
Short video about Faceter technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNvdBjsKZ70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O-cow2oIb0
Such presentations are indeed and easy to understand Faceter which is really a helpful protocol to monetize and clearly identify the face recognition of the people which helps to make the work simple.
Face recognition is being widely used nowadays especially after they release the iPhone X, using it for surveillance tool will make it more innovative. I think it will change the existing surveillance systems and make them obsolete.

Probably that would happen if this platform will be successful. The features seems so futuristic because it will automatically give information about the person who got caught by the camera and also will help a crime to solve the case just in case a person is in the camera.
Face recognition is taking over the world, the team has managed to bring out this platform at the right time. With the growing understanding of face recognition, this platform would become famous side by side.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

The idea of the project is useful, but what will the developers of the project earn from? What will they profit from? This priority issue needs to be clarified first of all for investors

Hello! This is one of the easiest questions for the team, our earning prospective is very transparent: we are going to charge for the use of our service with surveillance cameras. Prices for corporate segment are calculated individually and depend on the number of cameras used and the workload (the number of recognized faces per unit of time).
Faceter solution for mass consumers, small businesses and ordinary people in particular, is going to be available at the 4th quater of 2018. The price will be affordable, so that everyone can use Faceter and payment will be the same as for any subscription (person selects tariff and the number of cameras and pays for it).

But you aren't allowed to install those cameras wherever you want right? You are going to sell those cameras equipped with your technology to whoever wants them, is that the business model?

Faceter does not produce cameras, the company will provide solutions for face detection for existing CCTV ip cameras using blockchain and miners for calculations.

Ok this answers a lot of my questions Smiley I was wondering all the time because I thought you are also producing cameras and are planning to put them everywhere Tongue Will it later be possible to integrate your solutions with all kinds of cameras?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

Vote for Faceter! The Crypto Oscar to Faceter!
https://twitter.com/cryptonewsmag/status/968942065743675392
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

Vote for Faceter! The Crypto Oscar to Faceter!
https://twitter.com/cryptonewsmag/status/968942065743675392

Voted already. Post it on Faceter twitter channel.
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

On the site, the number of airwaves that have been collected by ICO is very strange. Several times I noticed that the scale was becoming smaller than it was, how can this be? The project itself is not exactly scum, invested in it, I consider it promising! Have time to buy with a bonus!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

I think the developer wants to make the use of video surveillance ubiquitous like in England, which will make our life more calm but less private.
Yeah good point, I think your privacy will be no more if faceter is gping to be activated on your computer non unless you dont mind putting your computer outside.

Googlegenius you have no idea what you are writing about and you still write it.
Faceter is not a program to activate it on the computer, Faceter does not work with web cameras.

Face recognition is taking over the world

So what will be the real use of faceter and how it will be useful to all clients and ordinary people like us? I am really curious what will be the outcome of this project.

Such presentations are indeed and easy to understand Faceter which is really a helpful protocol to monetize and clearly identify the face recognition of the people which helps to make the work simple.
Face recognition is being widely used nowadays especially after they release the iPhone X, using it for surveillance tool will make it more innovative. I think it will change the existing surveillance systems and make them obsolete.

Probably that would happen if this platform will be successful. The features seems so futuristic because it will automatically give information about the person who got caught by the camera and also will help a crime to solve the case just in case a person is in the camera.
Face recognition is taking over the world, the team has managed to bring out this platform at the right time. With the growing understanding of face recognition, this platform would become famous side by side.
I agree, face recognition now is everywhere. You can see it in social medias like facebook, even big companies. Faceter will be partnered with many investors that needs high quality surveillance technology.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

On the site, the number of airwaves that have been collected by ICO is very strange. Several times I noticed that the scale was becoming smaller than it was, how can this be? The project itself is not exactly scum, invested in it, I consider it promising! Have time to buy with a bonus!
You can pay up to 7 crypto for Tokens and the site calculates their value from Coinmarketcap to ETH. Coinmarketcap refreshes the values ​​from time to time and depending on the exact time of receipt the funds are calculated and refreshed after a few seconds.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:01:22 PM

its really been worked well and it will give more boast to the CCTV and cam in various place some competitions i cant wait to see a working type for this

Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:32:23 PM

You can pay up to 7 crypto for Tokens and the site calculates their value from Coinmarketcap to ETH. Coinmarketcap refreshes the values ​​from time to time and depending on the exact time of receipt the funds are calculated and refreshed after a few seconds.
Is it really about only tokens we really require to look on? Faceter had bonuses as much as 50% on their presale, but the amount of bonus was determined by a white list position and they have 20% bonus till 248m face token sold out.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:39:00 PM

No i don't think so.
It's really amazing project.i also see the video and that's very great. Faceter is the first decentralised servelince system.we can improve the face detection by using this platform.And this platform will help us by give more security.
This project would surely serve us with the best security because it is almost impossible to crack the facial recognition and also that will keep the users data much more safer. We can trust this project for a better future and this project will then take us to the futuristic world with many more features included.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

I do not see anything particularly innovative in the project, but the project is combined with the use of crypts and it's very good if new people will use the crypt project.
Really? Are you kidding me? Come on. Enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis, combining these three is really heavy! Have you heard an unmanned surveillance system that can alarm the police stations whenever there is a robbery happening within a bank? This is what the system is trying to deliver.
Yes, Faceter has really made a great combination of some technology with blockchain to make the surveillance technology in the world more advanced it is a further step in the security of the peoples and this makes this a great and worth investing project of the future.  They will surely make great ales in the market when the project is launched and give every investor a big profit share.
Exactly, faceter  is a perfect blend of Technology and idea. The project has a simple idea but Really effective one. I believe enhanced facial recognition will improve the security Around The World drastically and faceter will be one of the early platforms to do so!
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

No i don't think so.
It's really amazing project.i also see the video and that's very great. Faceter is the first decentralised servelince system.we can improve the face detection by using this platform.And this platform will help us by give more security.
This project would surely serve us with the best security because it is almost impossible to crack the facial recognition and also that will keep the users data much more safer. We can trust this project for a better future and this project will then take us to the futuristic world with many more features included.
We are already in the 21st centuary and in the next future world we need several projects to make the world more digital and secure. This kind of projects usually have a great impact on the society and also are fastly accepted by the society.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:40:09 PM

No i don't think so.
We are already in the 21st centuary and in the next future world we need several projects to make the world more digital and secure. This kind of projects usually have a great impact on the society and also are fastly accepted by the society.

You are right. because of the very high technology now this project will be easily accepted by all of us. The main issue is how this project can have high funds to supports its development.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:59:41 PM

I do not see anything particularly innovative in the project, but the project is combined with the use of crypts and it's very good if new people will use the crypt project.
Really? Are you kidding me? Come on. Enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis, combining these three is really heavy! Have you heard an unmanned surveillance system that can alarm the police stations whenever there is a robbery happening within a bank? This is what the system is trying to deliver.
Yes, Faceter has really made a great combination of some technology with blockchain to make the surveillance technology in the world more advanced it is a further step in the security of the peoples and this makes this a great and worth investing project of the future.  They will surely make great ales in the market when the project is launched and give every investor a big profit share.
Exactly, faceter  is a perfect blend of Technology and idea. The project has a simple idea but Really effective one. I believe enhanced facial recognition will improve the security Around The World drastically and faceter will be one of the early platforms to do so!
I agree with you for the occasion of project uniqueness, but here he is simple not a bit to its technology, as here quite uneasy system of identification will be used, and for this thank you to the designers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

No i don't think so.

You are right. because of the very high technology now this project will be easily accepted by all of us. The main issue is how this project can have high funds to supports its development.
That why they need run this ico. Keep support and bring to them a chance for more growth and we can earn profit from them by tokens Smiley.. Am I right?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:04:51 PM

Great concept of really improving and enhancing the facial recognition that will really be a great leap for a more  accurate detection, despite of some legal concerns regarding with the privacy of the faces stored in the database, hoping that it wont be a problem in making this platform possible.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

Great concept of really improving and enhancing the facial recognition that will really be a great leap for a more  accurate detection, despite of some legal concerns regarding with the privacy of the faces stored in the database, hoping that it wont be a problem in making this platform possible.

Such concepts as those proposed in this idea are very common today and also very needed. I think there are many companies interested in such an idea. Perhaps this is not a Nobel discovery, but in business it does not necessarily matter who does something first, but who does the best. This one wins. Let it be that way with it!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

Let's be clear here, they didn't claim that they invention this technology ! they already said that kinda surveillance system usually build by big company for their own use and it costs lots of money. Facerter are using blockchain technology to make that kind of system available for individual use and for small companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: