Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

In the FACETER project, I see the only negative - too much capitalization. That's why they can not collect hardcage, although the project itself is excellent, like the team that works diligently on it! Recall only how in a few seconds they collected a few million dollars on the presale ...

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

The developer offers a fun program for users, but is there enough power for example a smartphone for image processing?

No it is not a fun program, it is a surveillance tool for IP Cameras. Data processing will be done by miners not smart phones.
Maybe it's fun for him/her in some reason, it's a real serious platform for me as it deals with security and credentials of people using FACETER. I think if it will be applied on smartphones, it will be hardware hungry, more processing, more battery needed.
Yes the security of the Faceter is really in another level. The platform that holds by the Faceter really amazed a lots of people including me. I am so glad to have this kind of project in the community of crypto currency. I hope that the team will continue to do their best to continuously compete with the different competitors.
Yes, 100% true the ico looks so promising. They develop a great service which is able to detect the face and that thing makes the project more securable. This service makes them unique from their competitors. The team from behind the ico try to make the platform better as per time passed. They will be successful soon.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:17:52 PM

I would like to see a list of countries that are planning to cover FACETER ? How big is it - and what countries are there in it?

Every citizen in the world can buy licence so it will be available worldwide.
Thank you for helpful information and from myself I would like to add that it became a different news длa those countries which cannot participate in plenty of other projects, for example USA citizens they are deficient of such opportunity in a series of others ICO's.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

I would like to see a list of countries that are planning to cover FACETER ? How big is it - and what countries are there in it?
As far as what i have understand, anyone are able to use the faceter platform once it is launch, no matter what countries you are.
I also think that this will be a platform accessible to all users. But I'm wondering whether it will be a paid service or everything will be freely available?
i doubt its going to be free the way i see this platform it might probably have its own supported hardwares at the end of the day and yeah dev are reporting some field experiments but they didnt actually say what hardware is employed

micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

As far as what i have understand, anyone are able to use the faceter platform once it is launch, no matter what countries you are.
I also think that this will be a platform accessible to all users. But I'm wondering whether it will be a paid service or everything will be freely available?
i doubt its going to be free the way i see this platform it might probably have its own supported hardwares at the end of the day and yeah dev are reporting some field experiments but they didnt actually say what hardware is employed

It will be a paid service but still up to 10 times cheaper than competing solutions in the cloud.
Money from monthly subscription will be converted into tokens, some of them will go to pay for miners, some will be burned, the rest will go to the company.
Normal Ethereum mining equipment will be sufficient to process the data.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

Thank you for helpful information and from myself I would like to add that it became a different news длa those countries which cannot participate in plenty of other projects, for example USA citizens they are deficient of such opportunity in a series of others ICO's.
When I wrote that every citizen can buy, I thought about the license for use Faceter, not about participation in ICO.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

When I wrote that every citizen can buy, I thought about the license for use Faceter, not about participation in ICO.
I think that firstly they will give the access only in few countries as it is not possible to managed each country at a time and also i am sure that they would increase their territory and involve almost each country into their project to serve the globe with more security.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

Given the fact that the devs are in fact for profit workers and not an NGO charity running volunteer schemes I'd say there's some paid aspect to the project
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

I do not see anything particularly innovative in the project, but the project is combined with the use of crypts and it's very good if new people will use the crypt project.
Really? Are you kidding me? Come on. Enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis, combining these three is really heavy! Have you heard an unmanned surveillance system that can alarm the police stations whenever there is a robbery happening within a bank? This is what the system is trying to deliver.

Let's be clear here, they didn't claim that they invented this technology ! they already said that kinda surveillance system usually build by big company for their own use and it costs lots of money. Facerter are using blockchain technology to make that kind of system available for individual use and for small companies.

In addition, the technology already exists and the Faceter is just making it available publicly for investments purposes and might as well be available for household securities.

There is difference between invent the technology for scratch and improve it and some thing new to it. Like bitcoin invented by satoshi nakamoto, but all those projects come after based on it's idea, the same thing here with Faceter, their bring this technology to crypto space and give their touch on it.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:52:53 AM

Just saw some ads about this project. Really an amazing product to enhance security and there is a multitude of applications that this can be used. Keeping a close watch and hopefully can get a piece of the tokens from the sale.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:57:50 AM

I do not see anything particularly innovative in the project, but the project is combined with the use of crypts and it's very good if new people will use the crypt project.
Really? Are you kidding me? Come on. Enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis, combining these three is really heavy! Have you heard an unmanned surveillance system that can alarm the police stations whenever there is a robbery happening within a bank? This is what the system is trying to deliver.

Let's be clear here, they didn't claim that they invented this technology ! they already said that kinda surveillance system usually build by big company for their own use and it costs lots of money. Facerter are using blockchain technology to make that kind of system available for individual use and for small companies.

In addition, the technology already exists and the Faceter is just making it available publicly for investments purposes and might as well be available for household securities.

There is difference between invent the technology for scratch and improve it and some thing new to it. Like bitcoin invented by satoshi nakamoto, but all those projects come after based on it's idea, the same thing here with Faceter, their bring this technology to crypto space and give their touch on it.
So, this project will make something new whether in the cryptocurrency world or the technology world because I'm really sure this project gonna change the world.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:17:46 AM

Just saw some ads about this project. Really an amazing product to enhance security and there is a multitude of applications that this can be used. Keeping a close watch and hopefully can get a piece of the tokens from the sale.

I think they have bounty campaigns but only in telegram and facebook, I guess? If only they launch other bounties like in twitter or signature campaigns I will gladly join asap.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:22:47 AM

As i try to watch their youtube video, which makes you inspired so much. It really looke so inspiring to make you amazed. It may create a good trust by the users and very active and approachable members of the team.

At one go we can fetch all the details about Faceter through YouTube video of Faceter also for complete knowledge i would still recommend to have a look on Faceter whitepapers, video is a quick view to grab the key aspirations which gives understanding.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

As i try to watch their youtube video, which makes you inspired so much. It really looke so inspiring to make you amazed. It may create a good trust by the users and very active and approachable members of the team.

At one go we can fetch all the details about Faceter through YouTube video of Faceter also for complete knowledge i would still recommend to have a look on Faceter whitepapers, video is a quick view to grab the key aspirations which gives understanding.
I hope that a lot of people will come to this project. They should have come to look for the Faceter's lot capability for the community, especially to the crypto world. Additionally, the Faceter project has a lot more sites to know more about it. Especially that it has a video which will inspire a lot more people. So I hope that a lot more people will reach the information regarding this project.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

I would like to understand what role blockchain plays here? Is it necessary? In what way will it improve the platform?

Faceter use blockchain in different ways:
For building a decentralized infrastructure (so called fog computing), which will meet the requirements of the facial recognition tasks;
For receiving payments from customers and fix orders in smart-contracts, and transferring payment to miners (participants of Faceter fog network, with them Faceter will sign up smart-contracts as well);
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

I hope that a lot of people will come to this project. They should have come to look for the Faceter's lot capability for the community, especially to the crypto world. Additionally, the Faceter project has a lot more sites to know more about it. Especially that it has a video which will inspire a lot more people. So I hope that a lot more people will reach the information regarding this project.
I agree. Faceter will be an amazing project which produce high technologie and more high quality surveillance. It will really help the community to lessen the crimes and activities thst occurs.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

The project that is aimed at our security.But how will the information of all users be protected? How many levels of protection are assumed? how hard will it be to gain access to this confidential information?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:13:22 AM

everyone is good at the project, in the sense that it can make life safer and catch criminals. But where will this huge amount of information be stored? this question I hope the developers decided, because without it it is difficult to imagine a further development of the project
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

The project that is aimed at our security.But how will the information of all users be protected? How many levels of protection are assumed? how hard will it be to gain access to this confidential information?

Faceter admin on Telegram channel wrote to me:

"Data will be stored on secure private Faceter cloud, where each customer shall have all his encrypted data stored for his account with private keys for each account. Second, data storage on customer side, for users who want to have full control over their database. Both solutions make database of each customer a proprietary base, that can not be used by third parties without customer consent.

Only obfuscated (impersonal) data is used to perform tasks on decentralized networks. In other words, such data cannot be converted to the original format with reference to the owner. All connections are made using secured channels.

The system obtains a vector of characteristics (digital code) for each person's face using deep convolutional neural networks.  After such vectors are clustered, compared of feature vectors with available databases and their placed in the storage system.  Such digital code cannot be converted to the original format with reference to the owner."
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

Why is it the issue here is the information of each and everyone of us?  Actually, safety is the main issue and the aim on this project to protect us from danger, so this project is really fit for our security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: