Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

It seems to me that such a large-scale project is aimed more specifically at business, and not at individuals, although I can be mistaken.
I also believe that the Faceter project and its future platform are aimed primarily at large buyers, such as business or manufacturing. Ordinary people in ordinary life hardly need such video surveillance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

It seems to me that such a large-scale project is aimed more specifically at business, and not at individuals, although I can be mistaken.
I also believe that the Faceter project and its future platform are aimed primarily at large buyers, such as business or manufacturing. Ordinary people in ordinary life hardly need such video surveillance.
The idea is effective too many people around the world. Each country will be interested in high level surveillance which I believe Faceter can provide. If faceter is able to meet the demands they'll be a big company one day!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

I would like to see a list of countries that are planning to cover FACETER ? How big is it - and what countries are there in it?

Every citizen in the world can buy licence so it will be available worldwide.
Thank you for helpful information and from myself I would like to add that it became a different news длa those countries which cannot participate in plenty of other projects, for example USA citizens they are deficient of such opportunity in a series of others ICO's.

As i try to watch their youtube video, which makes you inspired so much. It really looke so inspiring to make you amazed. It may create a good trust by the users and very active and approachable members of the team.

Another good thing about their youtube video is that they are showing their real faces and are not hiding their identities on those animations which can really build trust to investors.

Yeah, which make sense that they are truly dedicated on this spectacular project and can serve us on their great features. I hope the team may continue this project whatever it takes until they success.
The simple things actually creates trust in Minds of potential investors. They have a great idea and even many good features, I believe this platform will be a success if the devs continue to work as they're working now. I'm really impressed!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

I do not see anything particularly innovative in the project, but the project is combined with the use of crypts and it's very good if new people will use the crypt project.
Really? Are you kidding me? Come on. Enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis, combining these three is really heavy! Have you heard an unmanned surveillance system that can alarm the police stations whenever there is a robbery happening within a bank? This is what the system is trying to deliver.

Let's be clear here, they didn't claim that they invented this technology ! they already said that kinda surveillance system usually build by big company for their own use and it costs lots of money. Facerter are using blockchain technology to make that kind of system available for individual use and for small companies.

In addition, the technology already exists and the Faceter is just making it available publicly for investments purposes and might as well be available for household securities.

There is difference between invent the technology for scratch and improve it and some thing new to it. Like bitcoin invented by satoshi nakamoto, but all those projects come after based on it's idea, the same thing here with Faceter, their bring this technology to crypto space and give their touch on it.
So, this project will make something new whether in the cryptocurrency world or the technology world because I'm really sure this project gonna change the world.
Very it looks as if to true and most likely and will be. Revolution in the plan of safety and colossal accurate identification will come at last surely. It is no more necessary to draw identikits, for us it will be made by high-intelligent machine to the means of the designer.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
elitemom

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:55:02 PM

Do you do KYC for investors, or anybody is free to participate?
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

Do you have any plans for specific exchanges in near future?
if you are allowed to tell us ?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

I do not see anything particularly innovative in the project, but the project is combined with the use of crypts and it's very good if new people will use the crypt project.
Really? Are you kidding me? Come on. Enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis, combining these three is really heavy! Have you heard an unmanned surveillance system that can alarm the police stations whenever there is a robbery happening within a bank? This is what the system is trying to deliver.

Let's be clear here, they didn't claim that they invented this technology ! they already said that kinda surveillance system usually build by big company for their own use and it costs lots of money. Facerter are using blockchain technology to make that kind of system available for individual use and for small companies.

In addition, the technology already exists and the Faceter is just making it available publicly for investments purposes and might as well be available for household securities.

There is difference between invent the technology for scratch and improve it and some thing new to it. Like bitcoin invented by satoshi nakamoto, but all those projects come after based on it's idea, the same thing here with Faceter, their bring this technology to crypto space and give their touch on it.
So, this project will make something new whether in the cryptocurrency world or the technology world because I'm really sure this project gonna change the world.

To be honest, I don't feel the system are good for our privacy, giving this technology to everyone hands and with advanced level we will end up be watched all time and everywhere, I just hate world like that. Anyway it is what it it.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:37:37 PM

To be honest, I don't feel the system are good for our privacy, giving this technology to everyone hands and with advanced level we will end up be watched all time and everywhere, I just hate world like that. Anyway it is what it it.
This is indeed a good system as it will be much beneficial for the security purposes and i am sure that several huge crimes can be stopped or tracked by using this system. Instead i think that several countries should adapt this project to have some better security options with them.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

The idea is effective too many people around the world. Each country will be interested in high level surveillance which I believe Faceter can provide. If faceter is able to meet the demands they'll be a big company one day!

You are right, many companies will be curious and interested to try faceter and its very high tech features. I just hope that faceter can make this project successful and they will have enough funds to support it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:51:35 PM

Yes i totally agree with you, this is the big idea i who running project for idea will be get successful, i think they will make research and choosing their right market.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:02:08 AM

Yes i totally agree with you, this is the big idea i who running project for idea will be get successful, i think they will make research and choosing their right market.
Faceter is actually the future of technology and should get the best market for their promotion as they really deserve a better place in the market. I am sure that they will cope up with all those difficulties and will turn out to be best in future.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:38:38 AM

Faceter is actually the future of technology and should get the best market for their promotion as they really deserve a better place in the market. I am sure that they will cope up with all those difficulties and will turn out to be best in future.
With out a proper advertising, it cannot reach its hardcap even there will be no traffic, it would be great if Faceter have a bounty program as most of the people really require to know about this new launch.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:41:03 AM

Faceter will change the history of security and also it will be much more transperant and frinedly with users. Also it could be the starting of a completely digital world with huge success ahead. This concept really seems much futuriastic.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:12:09 AM

Ordinary people might not need this kind of surveillance, which is true. But its never harmful to upscale the kind of surveillance as you never know whats going to happen.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:19:18 AM

You can browse their website mate for more information. But I think they are requiring KYC to big investors for strict security and also for insurance for both benefit of the site and the investors.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:10:23 AM

Well, for that questions, you can find it out yourself on the website. Most of the people right now we're really lazy to read an information like this.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:22:14 AM

The project seems to me not unique. In different countries, they relate to privacy in different ways and I think the developer can have difficulties with this.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:45:37 AM

Ordinary people might not need this kind of surveillance, which is true. But its never harmful to upscale the kind of surveillance as you never know whats going to happen.
I agree with you, I think not everyone needs this kind of surveilance but for the people who invested on this equipment and software the have a peace of mind.
This project is really something. They are very aware of the current problems that is roaming around the community. The security is one of the important to be considered first to live peacefully in the world we are living in. It is our great opportunity that Faceter have come exist, so I really hope for its success.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:52:25 AM

You are right, many companies will be curious and interested to try faceter and its very high tech features. I just hope that faceter can make this project successful and they will have enough funds to support it.
They might have some more better plans as they do allocated for the development they may bring some more better plans that helps to develop the project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

The faceter video presentation looks pretty good which makes understand about the project that shows also the potential how faceter taking all the initiatives for a better advertising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: