Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

I invested in Faceter.
It is either going to be a smashing succes - or die a quick death. I hope for the first.  Cheesy

One thing that got me a bit worried though, was the video of the office just before the launch of pre-sale. The office and desks were complete empty. Like it was just a set made for the filming. The only piece of hardware visible, was a camera in the development department. I have seen a lot of development departments in real life, but none as empty as this. I saw this after I had already invested, so I hope that I am dead wrong.  Roll Eyes
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

On your website it says the following...

For Miners
Cryptocurrency miners can rent their equipment to Faceter and make more money than they would by mining. They’ll make money 2.5 times more quickly than mining Ethereum, and 5 times more quickly than mining Monero. Faceter will use a decentralized infrastructure to reduce computing costs.

Has any information about how to mine FACE coins been released yet?

It is not a Coin, it is Token and it is not a mining in the way You think.
Faceter mining it is POR - proof of recognition.
Miners will get reward in Face tokens for carrying out proof and comparing data from cameras with data in an existing database.
It will be available after ICO when the system will be released as a Beta.

I don't think that proof of recognition is the best way to earn Faceter token because it might be abused by the people with carrying copied proof from the cameras

For each miner, Faceter randomly assigns three other miners who perform the validation of calculations results (re-processing of individual fragments).
Once a day, miners pass hashes of processing results to a smart contract.
The same action is performed by nodes responsible for validation, following which hashes are reconciled. If they do not coincide, this indicates
bad faith of one of the miners, in which case their remuneration is automatically frozen thus initiating an arbitration procedure.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

Faceter is great project. I interested faceter project. Faceter project is the platform makes video surveillance smart and efficient, providing the highest security solution for users, businesses, and home users directly in a user friendly manner.

And also, this project will be very much appreciated by the people in the future or even now. Because this is the first and the only kind of technology that is being developed to identify a person and can monitor a situation. I am very excited of this device and to see the reaction of the world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

I invested in Faceter.
It is either going to be a smashing succes - or die a quick death. I hope for the first.  Cheesy

One thing that got me a bit worried though, was the video of the office just before the launch of pre-sale. The office and desks were complete empty. Like it was just a set made for the filming. The only piece of hardware visible, was a camera in the development department. I have seen a lot of development departments in real life, but none as empty as this. I saw this after I had already invested, so I hope that I am dead wrong.  Roll Eyes

What is wrong with clean and tidy office ; ) Keep Ya Head UP and HOLD until Faceter alfa version will be release to the market.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

I think that the developers have approached seriously and responsibly to this project and will be able to resolve technical issues, as well as questions. affecting the legal side of the life of society. and specifically: not all countries are allowed to shoot without the permission of a person. And in a person can generally be against shooting

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

I invested in Faceter.

Well, everything has a risk and you already did it. The project may seems have a better concept and technically speaking it can be possible to have this kind of features. I am hoping you only invest of what you can afford to loose so that you will not regret in the end. Anyway, you already invested and I think I didn't see any major issue about the project. Let us just be confident that they will be success with their ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

Security is one of the main priority of every individual regardless thier state in life. I hope faceter will be known someday and will also be applicable even for non crypto users.

The whole Faceter phenomenon is based on the fact that it is to serve people and those who do not have the idea of ​​crypto and blockchain do not need to know how to use it, they can pay by bank transfers, cards, etc.
Therefore, the product can become very recognizable and used by a mass audience.

yes, you are right, even if those people that doesn't know what cryptocurrencies are, they can still use this using fiat currencies. I am sure many people will be interested to use it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Security is one of the main priority of every individual regardless thier state in life. I hope faceter will be known someday and will also be applicable even for non crypto users.

The whole Faceter phenomenon is based on the fact that it is to serve people and those who do not have the idea of ​​crypto and blockchain do not need to know how to use it, they can pay by bank transfers, cards, etc.
Therefore, the product can become very recognizable and used by a mass audience.
If they are not knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies yet are interested in the project, there are still many ways to be able to join in the project. They can contact the admin on telegram of faceter so that they will be guided accordingly.

I did not write about the ICO, only about the application and how to pay for the service by the users of the cameras who want to connect their cameras to the Faceter service.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

If they are not knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies yet are interested in the project, there are still many ways to be able to join in the project. They can contact the admin on telegram of faceter so that they will be guided accordingly.
Yes that admins can really help in answering questions about the platform especially for the new members of FACETER, they can contact them through here or in telegram which the admins are active there.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

there are some data about the probability of crime reduction using this platform I would be interested to see these figures, I understand that they will be very approximate, but they would be able to inspire some investors
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

Faceter is great project. I interested faceter project. Faceter project is the platform makes video surveillance smart and efficient, providing the highest security solution for users, businesses, and home users directly in a user friendly manner.

And also, this project will be very much appreciated by the people in the future or even now. Because this is the first and the only kind of technology that is being developed to identify a person and can monitor a situation. I am very excited of this device and to see the reaction of the world.
It is really worthy to be appreciated because the concept is so useful to us people who wanted to recognized person caught by the cam. Just imagine if you want to know more about your neighbor, you can use faceter platform so that identifying them and may need not to get worried when things gone wrong.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

Great, this project makes me amazed Grin

Yes, also if you have some extra funds let's help this project ico to raise good amount to support the continues developments of this project. Looking forward for more improvements.

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

On your website it says the following...

For Miners
Cryptocurrency miners can rent their equipment to Faceter and make more money than they would by mining. They’ll make money 2.5 times more quickly than mining Ethereum, and 5 times more quickly than mining Monero. Faceter will use a decentralized infrastructure to reduce computing costs.

Has any information about how to mine FACE coins been released yet?

Don't have any idea when it will be release. Lets wait the devs and staffs to answer it. I just hope that this project will be more successful and many investors will join this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

I invested in Faceter.

Do not worry! Let's hope together that the coins we have purchased will be much more expensive than we bought them! So we hope for the best!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

Probably such an application may be needed for each user. Is the price already known for using the software?
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Probably such an application may be needed for each user. Is the price already known for using the software?

~ $9.99 per camera / month
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

And also, this project will be very much appreciated by the people in the future or even now. Because this is the first and the only kind of technology that is being developed to identify a person and can monitor a situation. I am very excited this device and to see the reaction of the world.
Yes, I agree with you this project is very helpful at present as well as in future.with the help of this project, we can make great attention to the situation. Faceter provides you a higher level of security. Face detection service can give you perfect identification source of that person. Faceter makes the CCTV more securable.

Rendy Dela Rosa

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

how much softcap and hardcap this project?
i not found in this thread
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

how much softcap and hardcap this project?
i not found in this thread

Softcap was set to 50M tokens (already reached), Hardcap 408M tokens.
Morderus

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

Does Faceter accept clients' payments in cryptocurrency or just USD?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: