Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

We have launched Affiliate Program

How referral program works:
1. Share your ref link ( you can find it on the Faceter account dashboard - just scroll down).
2. Someone uses your link to register an account and PURCHASE tokens
3. You get 5% from the purchased amount as a bonus to your account.
4. Your friend registered by the link will get 100 tokens.

Please note that a balance of at least 500 FACE is required to withdraw these tokens.

Nice, it's good to know that faceter is doing a referral program now. I just hope many will participate and hoping that it will not abuse by some users there.
Looking forward for the success of this project.
Wow, a referrel program in the Faceter! This is great news. I think that a lot more people will come participates in this activity. What a really good referral program by 100 tokens. I want to participated in this referral program of Faceter too. I was really looking forward to this project, that will serve a computer vision surveilance technology in the future.
This will proved that FACETER company are really serious about this plattform. Being able to find ways to help those people who can't buy tokens but have a chanced to earned tokens using affiliate program is very impressive. I hoped the dev team will be very successful on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

the project seems pretty cool
Yes, this project its really cool because they can track what you were doing with just a camera.
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

Probably such an application may be needed for each user. Is the price already known for using the software?

~ $9.99 per camera / month
Woah! 10 dollars a month is totally worth it if it guarantees my families security, its a great investment for every homes.

Is it really $9.99 per month? If yes, I must say that this project will surely achieve success because with the low amount per month I am sure many will subscribe and it will increase sales of this project.

Yes really $9.99 per month per camera it is written in WP on page 34.

It will be really cheap.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

We have launched Affiliate Program

How referral program works:
1. Share your ref link ( you can find it on the Faceter account dashboard - just scroll down).
2. Someone uses your link to register an account and PURCHASE tokens
3. You get 5% from the purchased amount as a bonus to your account.
4. Your friend registered by the link will get 100 tokens.

Please note that a balance of at least 500 FACE is required to withdraw these tokens.

The affiliate program is just till end of the ICO or is it going to continue also after the ICO?  I hope the second option because it will help this project to gain more members via referral program also after the ICO and the main idea of this project is also to get more members permanently.

I really hope that affiliate program will attract members to be more active and to refer most of their friends to also join and support faceter. For now, I will wait how far this project will go.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

Probably such an application may be needed for each user. Is the price already known for using the software?

Woah! 10 dollars a month is totally worth it if it guarantees my families security, its a great investment for every homes.

Is it really $9.99 per month? If yes, I must say that this project will surely achieve success because with the low amount per month I am sure many will subscribe and it will increase sales of this project.
I think it is an estimated price which is I think is worthy enough in exchange for our security. Faceter bring us the confident to live in secured due to the fact that they developed this kind of concept. And I am hoping that this platform will be used it in a right way because I am afraid that there might people who will take advantage of its features.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

I think it is an estimated price which is I think is worthy enough in exchange for our security. Faceter bring us the confident to live in secured due to the fact that they developed this kind of concept. And I am hoping that this platform will be used it in a right way because I am afraid that there might people who will take advantage of its features.
Yeah! this needs to be taken due care of safeguarding the server with the admin credentials where our data shall not be on the open storage that would really impact us in return where our data may publish on the various platforms visually that would be not a safe mode.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

I agree, quite a small price to pay for a month. Approximately 10 dollars a month, almost everyone can pay for the camera, or rather for their safety.
in my opinion this is a very democratic price for any person who worries about his safety and the safety of his family. Price is one of the advantages of this platform.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

The software is very cheap as of now because it is just the starting point but i think sooner when faceter will be a big ICO it will increase. Hope it will still be a pocket friendly cost so everyone can avail.

If the long-term goal is mass adoption the software has to be cheap. It's a bit similar to antivirus software. If you charge $99 per month nobody is going to buy it. Security is a difficult business field because people believe they don't need it up until the point where they realize they needed it Wink
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

The software is very cheap as of now because it is just the starting point but i think sooner when faceter will be a big ICO it will increase. Hope it will still be a pocket friendly cost so everyone can avail.

If the long-term goal is mass adoption the software has to be cheap. It's a bit similar to antivirus software. If you charge $99 per month nobody is going to buy it. Security is a difficult business field because people believe they don't need it up until the point where they realize they needed it Wink
Agree with the point people will realize some things when they needed it but it's too late be on it. To prove that FACETER will really be an important thing to its future users is to show at the early stage how can it really revolutionized facial detection security.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

I agree, quite a small price to pay for a month. Approximately 10 dollars a month, almost everyone can pay for the camera, or rather for their safety.
in my opinion this is a very democratic price for any person who worries about his safety and the safety of his family. Price is one of the advantages of this platform.
Is that price already confirmed? I thought Faceter will be a system that can be used as a third party program to any digital camera so I think that will be more practical to buy for a security system in a company or a public place like a mall.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

Is that price already confirmed? I thought Faceter will be a system that can be used as a third party program to any digital camera so I think that will be more practical to buy for a security system in a company or a public place like a mall.

Yes it is confirmed. WP page 34.
It can be used with any IP camera.
Can be used in schools, offices, shopping centres, banks, city streets, private homes, private companies, restaurants etc. just everywhere.
Morderus

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

After ICO licence will be available for Fiat currency and FACE tokens.

Thanks! And what about FACE token's price in relation to USD after ICO? Is it going to swing depending on the number of tokens' users?
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

After ICO licence will be available for Fiat currency and FACE tokens.

Thanks! And what about FACE token's price in relation to USD after ICO? Is it going to swing depending on the number of tokens' users?

Nobody knows the price in the future.

But Faceter has so far invented a unique method of burning tokens for licenses. When it is used by a lot of people, the number of tokens on the market will decrease, which should gradually increase price for the FACE token.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

I saw this and i was surprised and then i wanted to check by myself in the whitepaper and its truth about payment of 10$ for camera per month.Thats great deal.It will be used everwhere.Cant wait to buy first here in my country
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

I saw this and i was surprised and then i wanted to check by myself in the whitepaper and its truth about payment of 10$ for camera per month.Thats great deal.It will be used everwhere.Cant wait to buy first here in my country

Just remember to pay in fiat money, because Tokens will be worth much more in near future.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

$10 is on the expensive side since like competitors like Google's nest, Amazon's own series, etc are cheaper or the same price and people will trust them more
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

$10 is on the expensive side since like competitors like Google's nest, Amazon's own series, etc are cheaper or the same price and people will trust them more

What? Can Google or Amazon recognize faces? I think not.

Trust Google, are U kidding? I don't know nobody who is trusting them, they sell private data to third party from gmail accounts and collect data about each individual who is using chrome browser.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Don't know but I can also imagine that they will have different versions of software and offer various tiers with several pricing options.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Morderus

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

But Faceter has so far invented a unique method of burning tokens for licenses. When it is used by a lot of people, the number of tokens on the market will decrease, which should gradually increase price for the FACE token.

Interesting. So the system is designed to keep USD and FACE prices for the surveillance service itself more or less equal?
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:09:11 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 06:43:00 PM by micz_bjukanon

Interesting. So the system is designed to keep USD and FACE prices for the surveillance service itself more or less equal?

No it's not the case.
Buying licenses regardless of whether USD or another currency in a given country, the system will itself convert it to tokens and some of them will burn to extract a unique hash that will authorize the user to use the program.
Through the system of burning their own tokens, there will be less and less on the market, which should raise their price of the FACE token along with the spread of the service and time.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: