Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

Hi guys, what's your price prediction when it hits exchanges?

It depends in the volume of dumpers and pumpers, usually when new projects listed in an exchange most of holders of token sell it for easy money, so I cannot say if the price will be high as ico price.

yes but people will sell for easy money just if the price is higher than ico price otherwise there is no easy money Smiley
All these things depends man and its mostly once it hits exchanges people start dumping or pumping and then things go wild after that there will be some moments where things are calm and price then depends on the dev and their activities on the platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

You can believe in this project only after they are interested in security companies, or even better, the state organizations involved in safety
I think they can also be usefull inside of our house since our webcams are good survielance equipment since they are not obvious for that saod purpose.

Yes, but using this is not free at all because it have monthly fees for using it. Correct me if I am wrong, I remembered I read a post in previous pages, but I an not sure if this is true.

You are right, it will cost ~ $9.99 per camera / month.

But it is very cheap for what You get.
You don't have to buy expensive workstation with expensive GPUs or rent a cloud.
Just monthly subscription.
it will be very convenient to use. Any user who worries about his security will be able to use the services of the Faceter platform. Monthly subscription for such a small amount is available to almost every person.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

You can believe in this project only after they are interested in security companies, or even better, the state organizations involved in safety
I think they can also be usefull inside of our house since our webcams are good survielance equipment since they are not obvious for that saod purpose.

Yes, but using this is not free at all because it have monthly fees for using it. Correct me if I am wrong, I remembered I read a post in previous pages, but I an not sure if this is true.

You don't have to buy expensive workstation with expensive GPUs or rent a cloud.
it will be very convenient to use. Any user who worries about his security will be able to use the services of the Faceter platform. Monthly subscription for such a small amount is available to almost every person.
I am sure that peoples will not count the monthly subscription and will remain being safe and secure. This project will really bring much security to the life of any individual who finds this project profitable and also it will surely attract several good investors.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

I have seriously question, does this tokens - FACE will be listing at any exchanges at 1-2 months more? And they have any plan to listing at coinmarketcap, i know their requirement is so hard to reach.

Yes, I think I read the news about this one the other day and they are also planning to endorse faceter to coinmarket cap soon.
I agree that its realy difficult for a coin to be listed on coinmarket cap but if they succeed on the it will be more chance for thir token to be known by traders.
Nowadays, it's very hard to be listed in the coinmarket cap even if the project succeed. There is no assurance that it will automatically listed because it will take more time to processed because of the added regulations to comply. We just continue to support Faceter so that it will be successfully listed in the exchange.

Every investor should follow Twitter and Telegram channel in case of vote on exchange etc. Bigger community is better.
Thank you for the information and when is the date of the voting? Faceter will surely be on the big exchange because they are getting popular with their platform.
If you want to get the daily information related to project then daily check their ANN threads beacause here the devlopers posting all updates.you can also join the telegram group for it.i hope it will help to know the date about the voting.
Agree to that! The team are always posting updates and announcements on this thread and even on the faceter chat on telegram they are also actively answering every question regarding to the project.
If you want to get the daily information related to project then daily check their ANN threads beacause here the devlopers posting all updates.you can also join the telegram group for it.i hope it will help to know the date about the voting.
You can actually join their telegram group as they do not actively place any updates here on the ANN thread but they are really good at their telegram so hope that they answer each major query there and also it will keep all the investors happy.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

That is really a less amount with better technology and i feel nothing loss as our safety is highly valuable than this small pay, it is better to implement the advanced faceter surveillance system in home and be secured.
If that would be the real priced I am sure more people will avail on this platform. That kind of amount for me is such a very good price in exchange of our safety. Well,investors should somehow show some support about this project because I found this is something people can be used for their security matter.

It is confirmed. You can read it on page 34 Faceter whitepaper.

Is the priced includes all the equipment and the faceter platform? I am little bit confused of these thing. Because the camera which have a better resolution is I think much more expensive as far as I know.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

That is really a less amount with better technology and i feel nothing loss as our safety is highly valuable than this small pay, it is better to implement the advanced faceter surveillance system in home and be secured.

Security is a one thing, very important but not the only, Smart Homes, and open API for everyone, it will serve not only safety but will help us to have a more comfortable life.
Comfortable life with the assurance of advance technology based on unique facial detection that will be used in many ways like detecting whether that person is registered on your database that will send a warning before they can come in into your establishment or even in your house.
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

If that would be the real priced I am sure more people will avail on this platform. That kind of amount for me is such a very good price in exchange of our safety. Well,investors should somehow show some support about this project because I found this is something people can be used for their security matter.

It is confirmed. You can read it on page 34 Faceter whitepaper.

Is the priced includes all the equipment and the faceter platform? I am little bit confused of these thing. Because the camera which have a better resolution is I think much more expensive as far as I know.

You must own IP camera.
IP cameras are really cheap, any CCTV IP cam with 720p, 1080p resolution will be fine.
You can buy decent 720p camera below $50, on sale even cheaper.
And it will be cheaper each year.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

There will be a huge dedication behind Faceter have kept to bring this technology made available for us for a smaller amount which would really safeguard us in the real time.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

I am sure that peoples will not count the monthly subscription and will remain being safe and secure. This project will really bring much security to the life of any individual who finds this project profitable and also it will surely attract several good investors.
For such fantastic services which will be executed by this platform for 9.99 $, in my opinion very cheaply. Even somehow considerably cheaper, than should cost. Any person who wants to live in safety can pay much more, but not fact that will be able to receive his safety. Different project is more in short.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Underrated

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

For such fantastic services which will be executed by this platform for 9.99 $, in my opinion very cheaply. Even somehow considerably cheaper, than should cost. Any person who wants to live in safety can pay much more, but not fact that will be able to receive his safety. Different project is more in short.
Surely several peoples would afford to put 9.99$ into their platform rather than being harrased or frightened from bugglers. This platform will also help several peoples to remain safe from bugglers and robbers and also will be much more usefull for the cops to investigate in.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:48:50 PM

Yes, this project will help to increase safety. Are there any other functions, such as tracking compliance with traffic rules?

Team will be working on it, plus plate recognition so it can be a big deal in the future.
We must wait for now and let Devs do the work.

That's a pretty interesting idea but I don't find it in the whitepaper. The features for this project, which are presented in the whitepaper, are really complex in the are of computer science. Adding this kind of feature would be great but for now I guess the devs will just focus on their development plan.
Yeah maybe these ideas are in the developers mind but they are now focusing on the core of the project and trying to make it as good as possible. Maybe they will implement these ideas in the near future.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

Yes, this project will help to increase safety. Are there any other functions, such as tracking compliance with traffic rules?

Team will be working on it, plus plate recognition so it can be a big deal in the future.

That's a pretty interesting idea but I don't find it in the whitepaper. The features for this project, which are presented in the whitepaper, are really complex in the are of computer science. Adding this kind of feature would be great but for now I guess the devs will just focus on their development plan.

Whitepaper page 22.

"recognize text and character
sequences, such as in vehicle numbers"

"identify objects of certain types
in the camera’s scope, including
weapons, money, flames determine
their characteristics, such as color,
volume, weight"

It will be capable to recognize plate numbers and colours of signalling devices and probably much more.

micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

Yeah maybe these ideas are in the developers mind but they are now focusing on the core of the project and trying to make it as good as possible. Maybe they will implement these ideas in the near future.

OFC that I am talking about the future, but the system should be able to do that.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:08:20 PM

I don't see any changes at faceter telegram channel and at here. Have any news about this project at the moment?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

I have seriously question, does this tokens - FACE will be listing at any exchanges at 1-2 months more? And they have any plan to listing at coinmarketcap, i know their requirement is so hard to reach.

Coinmarketcap requirement is not that much hard, the token must be on a public exchange with an API and Fauceter is going to be listed on hitBTC which has API, plus must have a non-zero trading volume and I don't thing that Fauceter  will have zero volume once it hit exchange. It's just matter of time to see this token on Coinmarketcap.

They need to have a $10000 volume per day on the exchanges which are recognised by Coin Market Cap. Not exactly hard but not exactly the easiest thing either

Some people said, it needs to have a $10000 volume per day, but based on official information there is no specific number, anyway getting listed on exchange like hitBTC means this token will get enough volume to get listed on coincapmarket.

https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/
The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

It depends in the volume of dumpers and pumpers, usually when new projects listed in an exchange most of holders of token sell it for easy money, so I cannot say if the price will be high as ico price.

yes but people will sell for easy money just if the price is higher than ico price otherwise there is no easy money Smiley
All these things depends man and its mostly once it hits exchanges people start dumping or pumping and then things go wild after that there will be some moments where things are calm and price then depends on the dev and their activities on the platform
You're right buddy,  I appreciate their one of the features that by having facial detection technology to know that particular person in front of the camera. I hope that the team may continue for the up coming development of this project.
Really? I will still observing this topic more to understand about this project carefully. i waiting to see how they develop facial detection platform.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:41:27 AM

Coinmarketcap requirement is not that much hard, the token must be on a public exchange with an API and Fauceter is going to be listed on hitBTC which has API, plus must have a non-zero trading volume and I don't thing that Fauceter  will have zero volume once it hit exchange. It's just matter of time to see this token on Coinmarketcap.

They need to have a $10000 volume per day on the exchanges which are recognised by Coin Market Cap. Not exactly hard but not exactly the easiest thing either

Some people said, it needs to have a $10000 volume per day, but based on official information there is no specific number, anyway getting listed on exchange like hitBTC means this token will get enough volume to get listed on coincapmarket.

https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/
The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

I think, for now, We will have to patiently wait and see what will the result after the ICO ends. I suppose we cannot assure that the faceter will be working with exchanges and capitalization market without getting recognized to be a Legit project.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:01:59 AM

Thats right lets just patiently wait for the developers to work on this amazing project. I can assure you guys that this will be great someday.

I think so, that it will be a great project. Has a very big potential to change the industry.

This is a good idea. When it comes to security, video surveillance is now one of the best ways to ensure that 'what really happens' in any situation. In this context, Faceter may be the first to integrate Blockchain solutions into the video surveillance market. This is a good project. I think this form of ICO will grow rapidly.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:45:59 AM

It seems to be not. There is only face recognition, recognition of fights, skirmishes, robbery and the like. That is, something that damages life and health of a person.
Faceter would be great for roads, but as of now the team hasn’t shared any feature like this, maybe in the future they will implement this as it will be very useful.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:48:33 AM

You're right buddy,  I appreciate their one of the features that by having facial detection technology to know that particular person in front of the camera. I hope that the team may continue for the up coming development of this project.
Faceter is all about face recognition and improving upon it through AI. This one is captivating and I hope they implement it well.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: