Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

I don't see any changes at faceter telegram channel and at here. Have any news about this project at the moment?

I am every day on a telegram chat, now it is ICO and they are collecting funds, corresponding to potential investors.

On Faceter Medium page quite recently an article appeared about new clustering algorithms.

https://medium.com/faceter/faceter-is-testing-clustering-algorithm-c34fe9f7abad

Good to hear that they are now conducting the ICO phase. Hope that they could get more investors in their telegram group. I am also amazed with how huge the data is for clustering algorithm. Hoping they could really finish it before the ICO ends.
total token that has been sold so far is 281,318,289 FACE while the remaining is 126,681,711 FACE or about 11,047 ETH. so I think to be able to get  the hard cap is very good.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

I don't see any changes at faceter telegram channel and at here. Have any news about this project at the moment?

I am every day on a telegram chat, now it is ICO and they are collecting funds, corresponding to potential investors.

On Faceter Medium page quite recently an article appeared about new clustering algorithms.

Good to hear that they are now conducting the ICO phase. Hope that they could get more investors in their telegram group. I am also amazed with how huge the data is for clustering algorithm. Hoping they could really finish it before the ICO ends.
Well I am really glad to see that the project is advancing gradually. They have been really working hard on the platform and I hope everything turns out to be good.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

Sure wish US citizens could participate Sad
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

Well I am really glad to see that the project is advancing gradually. They have been really working hard on the platform and I hope everything turns out to be good.
Untill now the faceter team has done everything correct and also hope that the same goes on in the future too. This project can surely have good benefits ahead and also i am sure that several peoples would prefer using faceter to remain safe and secure.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

I don't think the US citizens can participate into this project as the government from USA has already banned the ICO sale and also restrict each of its citizens from investing into the ICO projects. But i guess that there are some another ways to enter the project through. Grin
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

I don't think the US citizens can participate into this project as the government from USA has already banned the ICO sale and also restrict each of its citizens from investing into the ICO projects. But i guess that there are some another ways to enter the project through. Grin
That's for sure, it's a pity that Americans can only participate in ISO in secret. I think that weighing the crypto industry has lost a lot from this law.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:47:39 PM

A total ban? Didn't heard that news Sad Can you provide some references about this restriction? That's really a bad news for US citizens who really wants to join and participate in FACETER. Will be glad to have your response about this.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

A total ban? Didn't heard that news Sad Can you provide some references about this restriction? That's really a bad news for US citizens who really wants to join and participate in FACETER. Will be glad to have your response about this.

When you register, it says that USA cannot participate under the terms. You would fail your KYC.

@cabrakaned PM me and let me know what you mean. Etherdelta?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

The world can become safer on the one hand, but I'm still interested in security issues. Can attackers use this platform for their own purposes?

In the internet everything is possible, there may be issues in the securities in the near future but devs can make a lot of ways to avoid it to happen. They need to increase their securities and always upgrade their system.
Yes you are definitely right. In todays era we are in, the level of the power of the technology is really something that can make everything impossible into possible. Because even an imaginable capability of a project can be done, just like the evolvement of this project, the Faceter has a great blast in the community for a more secure environment for the people.

Yes, they can surely make everything possible with the help of the internet and very high technology now. I am sure many people will support this project and will try their product once it release.
with better advanced or just modern hardwares many things are possible basically they just need to implement an efficient working platform and then let things pick up from there..Faceter is aiming to be one of the top surveillance platform on the blockchain i really cant wait to have a peek

LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

Faceter is constantly seeking feedback from the advisers to implement the better software to provide better opportunities for all the participants and turn all the investments a huge success in the outcome.
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

You can believe in this project only after they are interested in security companies, or even better, the state organizations involved in safety
I think they can also be usefull inside of our house since our webcams are good survielance equipment since they are not obvious for that saod purpose.

Yes, but using this is not free at all because it have monthly fees for using it. Correct me if I am wrong, I remembered I read a post in previous pages, but I an not sure if this is true.

You are right, it will cost ~ $9.99 per camera / month.

But it is very cheap for what You get.
You don't have to buy expensive workstation with expensive GPUs or rent a cloud.
Just monthly subscription.
That is really a less amount with better technology and i feel nothing loss as our safety is highly valuable than this small pay, it is better to implement the advanced faceter surveillance system in home and be secured.
If that would be the real priced I am sure more people will avail on this platform. That kind of amount for me is such a very good price in exchange of our safety. Well,investors should somehow show some support about this project because I found this is something people can be used for their security matter.

It is confirmed. You can read it on page 34 Faceter whitepaper.

In fact, the project deserves attention. At the moment there are not so many projects on the market with such characteristics as the Faceter. All we have now on the market is very expensive and can’t be used by the masses. If the company can reduce the price of its product, it will get a lot of popularity. Intelligent face recognition systems, or some incidents, will help improve security at enterprises or in companies. In any case, "smart" video surveillance is our future.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

That's for sure, it's a pity that Americans can only participate in ISO in secret. I think that weighing the crypto industry has lost a lot from this law.
If that’s true, this project will loose many potential supporters. Nevertheless the project has a great standard and will come up in many developing countries.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

If it is limited only for Americans for participating in the ICO that would really turn a negative impact for the project growth with this restriction which will lead a defect.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

I think many bad and good people will want to use the platform, but if payments are only in the crypt of some it will scare away.

Payments will be in any local fiat currency, Faceter will change them to Face tokens to deliver licence to the client.

Yes even if it may take some time and effort but it may be totally possible.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:45:43 PM

And with what absolutely given fact is connected? I even more often supervise such problem in some ICO projects. I do not understand. In what is essence? But in any case at huge intention you can ask friend from other country to donate your documents and to give it small award. Such is practiced as well.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

Faceter airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/faceter/

Support by joining them!
All the best.

DEAR SUPPORTERS!

Please mind, that we do not have any Airdrop. We have affiliate program. You will need at least 500 FACE tokens to withdraw tokens. If you have less - tokens will not be distributed to you by the time of token distribution.

You can get tokens by sharing ref link and getting 5% from you friends contributions OR by buying additional tokens.
Well, thank you for reminding us with this. Affiliate program seems a difficult task for me because I am not so good in terms of sharing information. Especially promoting  it through affiliate program because it needs target before you will get the rewards.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:29:30 PM

And with what absolutely given fact is connected? I even more often supervise such problem in some ICO projects. I do not understand. In what is essence? But in any case at huge intention you can ask friend from other country to donate your documents and to give it small award. Such is practiced as well.

According to KYC policy US citizens can't contribute in this ICO.

For small contributors under $5000 Faceter does not require KYC.
So US citizens can silently participate in Faceter ICO.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

If that’s true, this project will loose many potential supporters. Nevertheless the project has a great standard and will come up in many developing countries.
it is very strange that the US took such a step. This can badly affect many unique projects that could successfully develop in the US market.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:47:52 PM

According to KYC policy US citizens can't contribute in this ICO.

For small contributors under $5000 Faceter does not require KYC.
So US citizens can silently participate in Faceter ICO.

Silently means something is still not good to hear. It is better to avoid such kind of activity so that there will be no problems in the future. It is better for the US citizens to find other ICO that really fits to them.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Underrated

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:37:11 PM

it is very strange that the US took such a step. This can badly affect many unique projects that could successfully develop in the US market.
US is actually a strict country and thats why i think that they restrict their citizens from participating here. Hope that the problem is solved soon so that they too could have good benefits from several good projects like faceter.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: