Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114113 times)
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

If the software will not be expensive, I think I myself will sometimes have to use it. Situations in life are different.

Me too, if the software will be cheap and can afford then I will surely try this program. I am looking forward for more updates about the launch of faceter project. Good luck devs.
And to what countries equipment will be delivered? It is possible whether will use him far off through annex, is admissible, on android? Would be to monitor very convenient for safety at a range.

Yes, it will be available on Android and licenses will be available in many countries.

Does Faceter also deliver hardware? I thought they are only going to deliver the software for the cameras?

Now only software, but when Hardcap will reach it is planed to release cameras under the Faceter brand, probably in cooperation with AXIS. The point is that you can buy cameras with a large resolution at affordable prices, which have an ARM chip, which performs a number of calculations on the client side and will speed up the entire process and relieve Faceter trusted nodes.

When you buy such equipment you will be sure that it will work very well with the service. It should be remembered that in order to take full advantage of the service's potential, it is necessary to move the HD camcorder, equipped with a microphone.
Not all cameras have microphones and this will be an important part of being smart, because Faceter will also react to noises and make voice commands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

CCTV systems have long become part of our everyday life, but have a number of drawbacks in terms of storage and transmission of video series. This project using a distributed registry is the best suited for reliable and effective operation of video monitoring systems. I am sure that there will be a lot of investors and supporters of the FACETER!

There are more and more investors from day to day, I am waiting for the release of a fully working version and API, so that you can write your own software on this platform, which will undoubtedly greatly expand its adaptive capabilities.

Yeah, me too, I am excited to see how this platform will look like once it launched and how people will welcome this kind of platform. I am sure many will be curious and will try this.

You're right, a project which is very good for security purposes. As I watch their video, well no doubt at all as this project is legit which truly can be supported by many users here in the bitcoin forum. I'm hoping for the up coming bounty on this project.
Project's really look promising, if this will be really implemented properly, just like what their video is presenting to us, it can really change the field of security with regards to facial detection through computer vision surveillance technology.

I agree with @tophe15 . They a have a software product and this ICO's fund will augment to their development. This is a good project, whom I believe many will support. Devs are serious enough also,once they  get enough  funds more improvement and features will be added in my opinion.

The project will be developing, more money collected at the beginning will help to start, but Faceter will earn by selling a license from the moment the program is released.
The company must allocate some cash for development, it is important in the industry where the development and improvement of the program is a key to success.
It is very important that it will be monthly subscriptions and not a one-off program fee. What causes that the company has to try to improve  its services every month and to add new opportunities to satisfy customers who, after all, will choose whether to continue using the Faceter software every month.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:30:01 AM

Hi guys, what's your price prediction when it hits exchanges?

It depends of the state of the market and .... it can't be predicted.
A month in crypto world it is a lot.
Yes, have a lot of crash at bitcoin and ethereum at this month. 2018 maybe the hard year of stably coin. I hope Faceter don't meet this problem.
Bitcoins and etherum are really going to bad these days. Also i am facing some problems due to that but i am sure that the price will again pump back and also faceter will have a bright life ahead as more and more peoples will redily invest into this project.
I guess, this happens each year and there is nothing to panic into this. The price foe each cryptocurrency is going to hit the marketcap ahead so there is no need to take any tension and to stay relaxed even in terms of faceter.
Yeah.All cryptocurrency fluctuate too much so don't worry about the price of faceter.After the ICO it will surely go high and give us huge profits.so keep investing in FACETER and enjoy your profits after ICO.
We need to waiting at least 1-2 months more when every altcoin have stably. Actually, i don't think price of ETH will affect to price of Faceter base on USD.
I think every crypto currency including faceter will also decrease thier market value because on whats currently happening to bitcoin. Nonetheless they will all recover soon.
Exactly. Bitcoin's price is all that matters. And usually, whatever happens to bitcoin, probably same will happen to all other altcoins because bitcoin is the original and the main coin of all cryptocurrencies. Even if Faceter will popular soon, still bitcoin remains at the top.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

Very entertaining video for this project. The developers made it right that they did not spare the funds to create a detailed video that would explain the essence of the work
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Very entertaining video for this project. The developers made it right that they did not spare the funds to create a detailed video that would explain the essence of the work

You have described details in the whitepeper, a step-by-step description of what it is, what it is used for, who can use, the equipment you need. Hardly anyone reads this, a pity.
The video should be short and present the main assumptions of the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

You have described details in the whitepeper, a step-by-step description of what it is, what it is used for, who can use, the equipment you need. Hardly anyone reads this, a pity.
I would realy agree to a video presentation as well. Im sure more members will appreciate this project more if theres a video presentation.
most people are really lazy to read long texts describing projects. Therefore, the video presentation is always very well received by people, I hope the developers will think about it.
rvikulov@ya.ru

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

Hello! Where can I learn more about Faceter mining
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

I would realy agree to a video presentation as well. Im sure more members will appreciate this project more if theres a video presentation.
most people are really lazy to read long texts describing projects. Therefore, the video presentation is always very well received by people, I hope the developers will think about it.

So far Faceter has prepared only short films but I do not know if you've seen them, I will paste them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O-cow2oIb0 - Introduction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrxnxBZzuik - Token functionality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR7JY9z6_Bc - How it works.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

If the software will not be expensive, I think I myself will sometimes have to use it. Situations in life are different.

Me too, if the software will be cheap and can afford then I will surely try this program. I am looking forward for more updates about the launch of faceter project. Good luck devs.
And to what countries equipment will be delivered? It is possible whether will use him far off through annex, is admissible, on android? Would be to monitor very convenient for safety at a range.

Yes, it will be available on Android and licenses will be available in many countries.

Does Faceter also deliver hardware? I thought they are only going to deliver the software for the cameras?

Now only software, but when Hardcap will reach it is planed to release cameras under the Faceter brand, probably in cooperation with AXIS. The point is that you can buy cameras with a large resolution at affordable prices, which have an ARM chip, which performs a number of calculations on the client side and will speed up the entire process and relieve Faceter trusted nodes.

When you buy such equipment you will be sure that it will work very well with the service. It should be remembered that in order to take full advantage of the service's potential, it is necessary to move the HD camcorder, equipped with a microphone.
Not all cameras have microphones and this will be an important part of being smart, because Faceter will also react to noises and make voice commands.
Then probably it maybe cost some big amount of dollars when hardware and software are come together. As what I always said, platform seems very interesting due to its features which can identify a persons information.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

Ambiguous program and I do not like that anyone can identify me, but investors can think quite differently.
You against You was identified, and you thought that if either by your native or with property anything happens with You, then criminals they will not be able to calculate, to find and to institute criminal proceedings? Personally I, as legislative citizen is ready that to be not reticent and identified for my own protection.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

Then probably it maybe cost some big amount of dollars when hardware and software are come together. As what I always said, platform seems very interesting due to its features which can identify a persons information.
These features helps to secure every individual by tracking with the vision surveillance technology and the data will be securely stored in the internal main data server which is highly secured.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

Mining is not yet available, so far the ICO phase is underway, Faceter will announce it later and issue a program that will have to be installed on the PC by miners. The rules are similar, a good GPU or preferably a few. Exact data will be available later.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

The software will be in the price of the license for use, no additional fees.
As for the price will be comparable with the prices of other manufacturers, moreover, currently CCTV IP cameras are cheap and they will be cheaper with each passing year, so it is with technology.
A few years ago, the computing power of todays a mid range smartphone equalled the power of an expensive PC.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

Mining is not yet available, so far the ICO phase is underway, Faceter will announce it later and issue a program that will have to be installed on the PC by miners. The rules are similar, a good GPU or preferably a few. Exact data will be available later.

as I understand it, anyone who has a good computer can extract tokens. Or is there a small production farm? And if the average computer, is it worth starting production when it becomes available?
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

as I understand it, anyone who has a good computer can extract tokens. Or is there a small production farm? And if the average computer, is it worth starting production when it becomes available?

The word "Mine" is used but it is not actually mining. You can't mine Face Token.
You can earn Faceter Tokens by renting Your Pc (GPU) to Faceter to do some calculations to help recognize faces, objects.
Fceter will need big farm of miners and a small ones to do validation of calculations results.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

Is Faceter minable? If yes, then sure you can find some of the details from any of the team member or dev orelse hope that they have mentioned on their website about it and how to start mining. Probably mining faceter will be a good option for all those who cannot invest into it.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

Is Faceter minable? If yes, then sure you can find some of the details from any of the team member or dev orelse hope that they have mentioned on their website about it and how to start mining. Probably mining faceter will be a good option for all those who cannot invest into it.

No, Faceter tokens are not minable.
Everything is described in the whitepapers on the site.

You can earn tokens for renting your GPU, it is colloquially named "Mining".
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

Exactly a video demo would be sweet. We can get a clear understanding on what’s actually going on. I hope the team listens to this request and takes the necessary step.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

So far Faceter has prepared only short films but I do not know if you've seen them, I will paste them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O-cow2oIb0 - Introduction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrxnxBZzuik - Token functionality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR7JY9z6_Bc - How it works.

Nice, this project really exerted their efforts to make 3 videos about faceter and how it works. This is proof that devs are really serious with the developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
joeperry

Activity: 2072
Merit: 461

Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

Exactly a video demo would be sweet. We can get a clear understanding on what’s actually going on. I hope the team listens to this request and takes the necessary step.
A video presentation of any project gives a proper view of the project and how will it work and how can it benefit the investors of the project. I think every project should create a very attractive video about their project and publish for the community to understand the project better. I positive and attractive video can attract huge investment and support to any project.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: