Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

The application should be good if the team succeeds. but as I think it will be needed by all security services rather than ordinary people

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

Hi guys, what's your price prediction when it hits exchanges?

It depends of the state of the market and .... it can't be predicted.
A month in crypto world it is a lot.
Yes, have a lot of crash at bitcoin and ethereum at this month. 2018 maybe the hard year of stably coin. I hope Faceter don't meet this problem.
Bitcoins and etherum are really going to bad these days. Also i am facing some problems due to that but i am sure that the price will again pump back and also faceter will have a bright life ahead as more and more peoples will redily invest into this project.
I guess, this happens each year and there is nothing to panic into this. The price foe each cryptocurrency is going to hit the marketcap ahead so there is no need to take any tension and to stay relaxed even in terms of faceter.
Yeah.All cryptocurrency fluctuate too much so don't worry about the price of faceter.After the ICO it will surely go high and give us huge profits.so keep investing in FACETER and enjoy your profits after ICO.
Cryptocurrency market is a very volatile market. The price drops are always there so don't I really panic about the price drop it happens all the time it will hopefully be stable and the price increase  and sometime soon
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

When I check and exchange where I usually use, I saw that the FACE token is already listed. Does that mean the tokens are already distributed to their contributors?

No, tokens will be distributed a week after the end of the sale.
Some decentralized exchanges, deceive customers and mislead to attract potential users.
Faceter strongly denied this. No tokens were sent to recipients.

Yeah, that right mate. I think it's a common idea to distribute the tokens after the end of ICO. Because if they distribute it early there will be a complication and confused between investors and customer. And surely the price of the coins will be dump heavily because of that.

Reason why projects don't distribute tokens to their contributors before ICO end is to avoid investors selling tokens on some decentralized exchanges like etherdelta which will make them losing control of tokensale, because you find someone selling his token for cheap price on etherdelta which make no one buy token from the team.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:51:30 PM

Yes, have a lot of crash at bitcoin and ethereum at this month. 2018 maybe the hard year of stably coin. I hope Faceter don't meet this problem.
Bitcoins and etherum are really going to bad these days. Also i am facing some problems due to that but i am sure that the price will again pump back and also faceter will have a bright life ahead as more and more peoples will redily invest into this project.
I guess, this happens each year and there is nothing to panic into this. The price foe each cryptocurrency is going to hit the marketcap ahead so there is no need to take any tension and to stay relaxed even in terms of faceter.
Yeah.All cryptocurrency fluctuate too much so don't worry about the price of faceter.After the ICO it will surely go high and give us huge profits.so keep investing in FACETER and enjoy your profits after ICO.
We need to waiting at least 1-2 months more when every altcoin have stably. Actually, i don't think price of ETH will affect to price of Faceter base on USD.
I think every crypto currency including faceter will also decrease thier market value because on whats currently happening to bitcoin. Nonetheless they will all recover soon.
Actually when an alt coin finishes its ICO, people will tend to sell their coins to earn profit. You are right that in order for the coin to have somehow stable upward trend price, we need to wait for at least 2 months.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

As the terrorist attacks in the world increase, the need for these types of security systems will increase. What do governments think about this?

Well, is it too early to ask that question now? The faceter project is still in ico phase and might take some time before it release. I think the best thing to do now is to help the project become successful.
And I don't think so that it's really applicable for now in that situation, because, you can't clearly know the identity of those people attacking because they're from other places, which means that you didnt have a chance of putting them into the database (?). Also, I think that Faceter is best for businesses to home security. Just an opinion  Cheesy
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

As the terrorist attacks in the world increase, the need for these types of security systems will increase. What do governments think about this?

Well, is it too early to ask that question now? The faceter project is still in ico phase and might take some time before it release. I think the best thing to do now is to help the project become successful.
And I don't think so that it's really applicable for now in that situation, because, you can't clearly know the identity of those people attacking because they're from other places, which means that you didnt have a chance of putting them into the database (?). Also, I think that Faceter is best for businesses to home security. Just an opinion  Cheesy

There may be public databases containing wanted persons, terrorists that will be made available by law enforcement agencies, police, FBI, etc.
Faceter wants to introduce "bounty hunters" to the system. Authorities will be able to ask camera owners for help in determining whether a given person was seen by one of the cameras, in exchange they will have to give a certain amount of Face tokens.
These are the solutions that the Faceter team will work on in future.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

We need to waiting at least 1-2 months more when every altcoin have stably. Actually, i don't think price of ETH will affect to price of Faceter base on USD.
I think every crypto currency including faceter will also decrease thier market value because on whats currently happening to bitcoin. Nonetheless they will all recover soon.
Actually when an alt coin finishes its ICO, people will tend to sell their coins to earn profit. You are right that in order for the coin to have somehow stable upward trend price, we need to wait for at least 2 months.
Yes, a lot of people want to immediately profit, so they make dump and bump as normal. I really hate this activity at any ICO project.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

I think that if the technology is open and is acceptable, the the governments may be happy to implement this, but also the highly skilled and funded organisations that may misuse it in different ways.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

I think that if the technology is open and is acceptable, the the governments may be happy to implement this, but also the highly skilled and funded organisations that may misuse it in different ways.
If Faceter can handle it, we can avoiding terrorist attacks so easy. This project maybe not serving for harmful purpose, but who know someone can using it?
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:17:09 AM

If Faceter can handle it, we can avoiding terrorist attacks so easy. This project maybe not serving for harmful purpose, but who know someone can using it?
There will be no guarantee when we speak about terrorist attacks as they use very strange anti weapons however can the faceter surveillance cameras are really insurable ?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

The application should be good if the team succeeds. but as I think it will be needed by all security services rather than ordinary people
Actually, this kind of attachment surveillance was already implemented before the innovation on this project are able to recognize a person who are spotted on their cameras which is big helps especially during some crime happened.

For now, surveillance cameras have been giving and contributed big help from our communities in terms of crime and accidents. So Launching Faceter surveillance will be much secure for both workers and also for the companies. Maybe soon the government will be willing to work with them in the future.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:57:49 AM

An interesting platform and I see great interest to it, tokens will be for calculations only or will holders receive dividends?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:21:31 AM

This project is a good foundation for projects of this kind that are aimed at the security of the movement and personal. I think on this project the developers will not stop

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

Thats true but Im still thinking what is the best way to use this software to improvecthe quality of life of everyone because to be honest a webcam can only detect a small area.
Maybe faceter have more features unlike the normal surveillance camera. I hope that we can know already what type would be the faceter when launched.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

I think governments may be interested in the development of this project and use it for their own purposes. For example, in the search for state criminals
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

Hello! Where can I learn more about Faceter mining
Is Faceter minable? If yes, then sure you can find some of the details from any of the team member or dev orelse hope that they have mentioned on their website about it and how to start mining. Probably mining faceter will be a good option for all those who cannot invest into it.

FACE token can not be mined. Cryptocurrency miners can rent their equipment to Faceter and make more money than they would by mining. They’ll make money 2.5 times more quickly than mining Ethereum, and 5 times more quickly than mining Monero. Faceter will use a decentralized infrastructure to reduce computing costs.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

Very entertaining video for this project. The developers made it right that they did not spare the funds to create a detailed video that would explain the essence of the work

You have described details in the whitepeper, a step-by-step description of what it is, what it is used for, who can use, the equipment you need. Hardly anyone reads this, a pity.
The video should be short and present the main assumptions of the project.
I would realy agree to a video presentation as well. Im sure more members will appreciate this project more if theres a video presentation.
Exactly a video demo would be sweet. We can get a clear understanding on what’s actually going on. I hope the team listens to this request and takes the necessary step.

Hello! You can visit our Youtube channel to find demo video and several videos on system functioning.

https://youtu.be/VrxnxBZzuik FACE Token Functionality in Faceter
https://youtu.be/VR7JY9z6_Bc Faceter - How it works
https://youtu.be/9O-cow2oIb0 Introduction into Faceter/ What it is

You can find more videos on our channel.

We also have MVP on our website - you can see how the system works from user side there.
You need to register by this link to look at MVP: https://app.faceter.io
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?

As a member of crypto community you might know that companies are not able to announce any exchanges before being confirmed/ or even listed there. Please wait for the further announcements.
tomir

Activity: 308

SEMUX

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

There may be public databases containing wanted persons, terrorists that will be made available by law enforcement agencies, police, FBI, etc.
Faceter wants to introduce "bounty hunters" to the system. Authorities will be able to ask camera owners for help in determining whether a given person was seen by one of the cameras, in exchange they will have to give a certain amount of Face tokens.
These are the solutions that the Faceter team will work on in future.
I wonder how FACETER will fight the lawsuits. There will be a lot of complaints to the police. People don't like being followed. I'm talking about ordinary people.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

An interesting platform and I see great interest to it, tokens will be for calculations only or will holders receive dividends?

There will be no dividends, but every quarter Faceter will allocate 20% of revenue to buy Tokens from investors. The redemption price will be the market price, but not lower than the purchase price.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: