Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

This project is a good foundation for projects of this kind that are aimed at the security of the movement and personal. I think on this project the developers will not stop
Quite probably that after that remarkable project to the public his followers will leave really will be able to introduce as well something unique and new to the domain of protection and safety of the people using their platforms.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

I want to get tokens, which I understand you can pay for using software, but you can get coins participating in the bounty?
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

As the terrorist attacks in the world increase, the need for these types of security systems will increase. What do governments think about this?
I think that if the technology is open and is acceptable, the the governments may be happy to implement this, but also the highly skilled and funded organisations that may misuse it in different ways.
If Faceter can handle it, we can avoiding terrorist attacks so easy. This project maybe not serving for harmful purpose, but who know someone can using it?
There will be no guarantee when we speak about terrorist attacks as they use very strange anti weapons however can the faceter surveillance cameras are really insurable ?
Well for me, we can't fight back against them even if we have this kind of technology but we can help to identify these kind of people and report it in the authorities. At least with Faceter, we can give details and informations regarding the terrorist attack or even criminals.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

The application should be good if the team succeeds. but as I think it will be needed by all security services rather than ordinary people
Thats true but Im still thinking what is the best way to use this software to improvecthe quality of life of everyone because to be honest a webcam can only detect a small area.
Maybe faceter have more features unlike the normal surveillance camera. I hope that we can know already what type would be the faceter when launched.
There are lots of usage for this project. You may try to read the whitepaper because in there, they revealed what are its potential use other than facial detection. You may read the whitepaper here in this link: https://tokensale.faceter.io/Faceter_Whitepaper_en.pdf
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

I want to get tokens, which I understand you can pay for using software, but you can get coins participating in the bounty?
Yes, exactly. The Faceter project has released a bounty project in here, you can find it on the OP in which you can find the bounty thread there.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

As the terrorist attacks in the world increase, the need for these types of security systems will increase. What do governments think about this?

Well, is it too early to ask that question now? The faceter project is still in ico phase and might take some time before it release. I think the best thing to do now is to help the project become successful.
And I don't think so that it's really applicable for now in that situation, because, you can't clearly know the identity of those people attacking because they're from other places, which means that you didnt have a chance of putting them into the database (?). Also, I think that Faceter is best for businesses to home security. Just an opinion  Cheesy

There may be public databases containing wanted persons, terrorists that will be made available by law enforcement agencies, police, FBI, etc.
Faceter wants to introduce "bounty hunters" to the system. Authorities will be able to ask camera owners for help in determining whether a given person was seen by one of the cameras, in exchange they will have to give a certain amount of Face tokens.
These are the solutions that the Faceter team will work on in future.
I wonder how FACETER will fight the lawsuits. There will be a lot of complaints to the police. People don't like being followed. I'm talking about ordinary people.
You have a good point, this issue needs to be carefully should be discussed and must find a solution on how they will solved such complaint. Entering our privacy is I think against our rights to remain in private. Because this may sometimes gives the criminals an opportunity to study their target by searching their information.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:20:32 PM

Well, is it too early to ask that question now? The faceter project is still in ico phase and might take some time before it release. I think the best thing to do now is to help the project become successful.
And I don't think so that it's really applicable for now in that situation, because, you can't clearly know the identity of those people attacking because they're from other places, which means that you didnt have a chance of putting them into the database (?). Also, I think that Faceter is best for businesses to home security. Just an opinion  Cheesy

There may be public databases containing wanted persons, terrorists that will be made available by law enforcement agencies, police, FBI, etc.
Faceter wants to introduce "bounty hunters" to the system. Authorities will be able to ask camera owners for help in determining whether a given person was seen by one of the cameras, in exchange they will have to give a certain amount of Face tokens.
I wonder how FACETER will fight the lawsuits. There will be a lot of complaints to the police. People don't like being followed. I'm talking about ordinary people.

Everywhere where you can place and where the CCTV cameras are currently located there will be able to be Faceter.
In some places, premises you just need to give a sign with the inscription from the object under observation,
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

And I don't think so that it's really applicable for now in that situation, because, you can't clearly know the identity of those people attacking because they're from other places, which means that you didnt have a chance of putting them into the database (?). Also, I think that Faceter is best for businesses to home security. Just an opinion  Cheesy

You have a good point, this issue needs to be carefully should be discussed and must find a solution on how they will solved such complaint. Entering our privacy is I think against our rights to remain in private. Because this may sometimes gives the criminals an opportunity to study their target by searching their information.
Im not aure if you peeps are still on topic, Faceters main purpose is for survielance which is for the people who is willing to pay for thier service.
Yes you are right. Maybe other people are still learning and understands the concepts and goals of the Faceter for the community. I really like this project that will provide us a really great surveillance technology for the whole community's safety. So I will be really looking forward for the success of this project.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

What privacy are you talking about in public places?
After all, cameras are everywhere, banks, schools, parks, streets, offices, commercial premises and homes.
It already works and somehow nobody sues the owners of these cameras for infringement of rights.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

No, there is no bounty.
If You want Face tokens You have tu purchase it.
Yes, You can use Face tokens to pay for Faceter license to use their software.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

No, there is no bounty.
With no bounty program, how faceter can be on the top in dealing with the better advertising and there was loads of supporters really interested for the bounty program. For the better success before investing in Faceter we really think about the future growth, when there was no investors how it can reach the hard cap Huh
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

In general, all ideas related to artificial intelligence and robotics are a good contribution to the history of mankind. In my opinion, the support and investment in such projects is a very good idea, but this contribution is usually long-term. And in the coming months you can not count on profit.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

No, there is no bounty.

Thank you for clarifying about this bounty issue. I am hoping that more people will participate in the ICO so that the project will continue and can be used in the future and help the society to fight those criminals who are being caught by cameras.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

In general, all ideas related to artificial intelligence and robotics are a good contribution to the history of mankind. In my opinion, the support and investment in such projects is a very good idea, but this contribution is usually long-term. And in the coming months you can not count on profit.

Money put in any crypto or ICO will be a rather long-term investment if you want to make a profit. The market is bleeding and it is not known how long yet.

As for Faceter, at least wait until they release a working product. When the token can be used, the price should be greater than that of the ICO.
Charlie_111123

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

SELFLLERY is a new project that is rapidly gaining momentum. Its feature is the monetization of visual content. /qrLcMw]https://[Suspicious link removed]/qrLcMw      
Who would neglect the opportunity to earn money on their photos? This will mostly get a response from the younger generation, which is good for me.
Based on statistics, the total number of photographs taken in the world is 1.2 trillion, and this indicator increases by 9% every year, and this is a good prospect. Considering the fact that the project functions on a blockchain system, I should say it has a bright future.
The prospect of earning money in cryptocurrency is quite impressive.
When the number of SELFLLERY users starts to grow, the cost of YOU token will increase, which means that my income will increase as well.
I’m all for innovation.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 02:52:06 PM by micz_bjukanon

No, there is no bounty.

Thank you for clarifying about this bounty issue. I am hoping that more people will participate in the ICO so that the project will continue and can be used in the future and help the society to fight those criminals who are being caught by cameras.

There is only a referral program from which You can get 5% of the amount paid by referrals.
You just need to generate a link and send it to people who want to join the ICO.
These people will get 100 Face tokens to start.

Yes, this technology will help us to reduce crime by increasing its detectability.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

No, there is no bounty.

There is only a referral program from which You can get 5% of the amount paid by referrals.
You just need to generate a link and send it to people who want to join the ICO.

Yes, this technology will help us to reduce crime by increasing its detectability.
I have already joined and referred 4 friends but will there be any special levels of referral income? because we keep high efforts when aiming to spread about the Faceter by explaining about it and answering all the questions, in simple we have to study all the whitepapers and with complete understanding we require to meet the people.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

No, there is no bounty.

I have already joined and referred 4 friends but will there be any special levels of referral income? because we keep high efforts when aiming to spread about the Faceter by explaining about it and answering all the questions, in simple we have to study all the whitepapers and with complete understanding we require to meet the people.

I recommended 2 people and got 5% of their donations, everything was done very quickly.
There are no other bonuses for recommending. 5% is not a lot but everything depends on what amount.

You are right that you have to put in an effort to read the whitepaper but I also invested my money and just had to know what's going on in the project otherwise I would be stupid.
The bonuses of the people I recommended Faceter are just a nice addition.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

Yes, exactly. The Faceter project has released a bounty project in here, you can find it on the OP in which you can find the bounty thread there.

Glad to know that they already open a bounty campaign. I am not sure but they also open an airdrop now, I think I already saw the form a while ago. It will be a good exposure to increase their popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 03:56:08 PM by micz_bjukanon

Glad to know that they already open a bounty campaign. I am not sure but they also open an airdrop now, I think I already saw the form a while ago. It will be a good exposure to increase their popularity.

Read the posts. There will be no Bounty or Airdrop. Only referral program.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: