Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

I want to get tokens, which I understand you can pay for using software, but you can get coins participating in the bounty?
Yes, exactly. The Faceter project has released a bounty project in here, you can find it on the OP in which you can find the bounty thread there.

Faceter does not have any bounty program.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

I want to get tokens, which I understand you can pay for using software, but you can get coins participating in the bounty?

No, there is no bounty.
If You want Face tokens You have tu purchase it.
Yes, You can use Face tokens to pay for Faceter license to use their software.

Thank you for clarifying about this bounty issue. I am hoping that more people will participate in the ICO so that the project will continue and can be used in the future and help the society to fight those criminals who are being caught by cameras.

There is only a referral program from which You can get 5% of the amount paid by referrals.
You just need to generate a link and send it to people who want to join the ICO.
These people will get 100 Face tokens to start.

Yes, this technology will help us to reduce crime by increasing its detectability.
I have already joined and referred 4 friends but will there be any special levels of referral income? because we keep high efforts when aiming to spread about the Faceter by explaining about it and answering all the questions, in simple we have to study all the whitepapers and with complete understanding we require to meet the people.

I recommended 2 people and got 5% of their donations, everything was done very quickly.
There are no other bonuses for recommending. 5% is not a lot but everything depends on what amount.

You are right that you have to put in an effort to read the whitepaper but I also invested my money and just had to know what's going on in the project otherwise I would be stupid.
The bonuses of the people I recommended Faceter are just a nice addition.

By just reading positive feedbacks from people who uses the platform it just indicates that the project is doing good, and implies that the team behind the faceter project is doing excellent. Credits to the Faceter team!  Smiley
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

Yes, exactly. The Faceter project has released a bounty project in here, you can find it on the OP in which you can find the bounty thread there.

But do you have an airdrop? Because I filled up bounty form a while ago, I am not sure if this is legit. Anyway, why faceter don't have plans to open a bounty campaign?

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

No, there is no bounty.

Thank you for clarifying about this bounty issue. I am hoping that more people will participate in the ICO so that the project will continue and can be used in the future and help the society to fight those criminals who are being caught by cameras.

There is only a referral program from which You can get 5% of the amount paid by referrals.
You just need to generate a link and send it to people who want to join the ICO.

Yes, this technology will help us to reduce crime by increasing its detectability.
I have already joined and referred 4 friends but will there be any special levels of referral income? because we keep high efforts when aiming to spread about the Faceter by explaining about it and answering all the questions, in simple we have to study all the whitepapers and with complete understanding we require to meet the people.

I recommended 2 people and got 5% of their donations, everything was done very quickly.
There are no other bonuses for recommending. 5% is not a lot but everything depends on what amount.

You are right that you have to put in an effort to read the whitepaper but I also invested my money and just had to know what's going on in the project otherwise I would be stupid.

By just reading positive feedbacks from people who uses the platform it just indicates that the project is doing good, and implies that the team behind the faceter project is doing excellent. Credits to the Faceter team!  Smiley

Yes, postive feedback can really help this project to have many investors. I am sure that if it will be develop more I am sure that there will be many more investors that will participate.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

So do you have any plan to open a bounty campaign in the near future? Because campaigns can increase the popularity of a project and can also attract many investors to join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

To date, they have already sold 73% of all tokens for sale.
Over 66k people bought.

Faceter has achieved softcap already in the PREICO phase, so the project will be implemented.
It has already reached secondary level funding and additional functionalities will be performed.
We're waiting for maximum funding to achieve hardcap or something close.
Then you will be able to finance further functionalities from the list presented in the whitepaper.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

As the terrorist attacks in the world increase, the need for these types of security systems will increase. What do governments think about this?

Well, is it too early to ask that question now? The faceter project is still in ico phase and might take some time before it release. I think the best thing to do now is to help the project become successful.
And I don't think so that it's really applicable for now in that situation, because, you can't clearly know the identity of those people attacking because they're from other places, which means that you didnt have a chance of putting them into the database (?). Also, I think that Faceter is best for businesses to home security. Just an opinion  Cheesy

There may be public databases containing wanted persons, terrorists that will be made available by law enforcement agencies, police, FBI, etc.
Faceter wants to introduce "bounty hunters" to the system. Authorities will be able to ask camera owners for help in determining whether a given person was seen by one of the cameras, in exchange they will have to give a certain amount of Face tokens.
These are the solutions that the Faceter team will work on in future.
I wonder how FACETER will fight the lawsuits. There will be a lot of complaints to the police. People don't like being followed. I'm talking about ordinary people.
You have a good point, this issue needs to be carefully should be discussed and must find a solution on how they will solved such complaint. Entering our privacy is I think against our rights to remain in private. Because this may sometimes gives the criminals an opportunity to study their target by searching their information.

I asked these kind of questions several times, but you will not get any answers because even faceter team has no knowledge about internations laws. It's better to do your search in your own country before you use their software.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:51:34 PM

So do you have any plan to open a bounty campaign in the near future? Because campaigns can increase the popularity of a project and can also attract many investors to join this project.
Of course, everyone knows that the campaign for generosity works well for the beginning of the project. If the Faceter project still generates generosity, it will well affect the involvement of followers in the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:05:19 PM

Who said so they do have affiliate program and I think that's bounty but of different type if you ask me

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:18:31 PM

This project doesn't have a bounty campaign, they allocated the funds as a bonus to their buyers. I think that was a bad choice since after that the sale drop tremendously. Nevertheless, you can still get FACE token if you sign up and get referrals.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

This project doesn't have a bounty campaign, they allocated the funds as a bonus to their buyers. I think that was a bad choice since after that the sale drop tremendously. Nevertheless, you can still get FACE token if you sign up and get referrals.
If there is no supporting advertising for the project that will be a great drawback for the Faceter to achieve success, we really require to spread the word from various locations to various social channels that will in-return drive a better traffic for the platform, where active supporters will spread the word across the social platforms and we can have the potential investors.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:03:26 PM

Hi guys, what's your price prediction when it hits exchanges?

It depends of the state of the market and .... it can't be predicted.
A month in crypto world it is a lot.
Yes, have a lot of crash at bitcoin and ethereum at this month. 2018 maybe the hard year of stably coin. I hope Faceter don't meet this problem.
Bitcoins and etherum are really going to bad these days. Also i am facing some problems due to that but i am sure that the price will again pump back and also faceter will have a bright life ahead as more and more peoples will redily invest into this project.
I guess, this happens each year and there is nothing to panic into this. The price foe each cryptocurrency is going to hit the marketcap ahead so there is no need to take any tension and to stay relaxed even in terms of faceter.
Yeah.All cryptocurrency fluctuate too much so don't worry about the price of faceter.After the ICO it will surely go high and give us huge profits.so keep investing in FACETER and enjoy your profits after ICO.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

But do you have an airdrop? Because I filled up bounty form a while ago, I am not sure if this is legit. Anyway, why faceter don't have plans to open a bounty campaign?

Always check that thread or account is official one to avoid get scam by fake airdrop that only take advantage of projects like FACETER. They don't have any airdrop or bounty. you filled up a fake one. So it's a lesson for you, next time be careful.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

Studying beginning topic I did not find bounty campaign. But designers plan to launch it. In quick future, at least on 1 page himself developer wrote about it. Possibly too much work and is no time to engage in that. I think contribution and so goes of normal rates.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

To date, they have already sold 73% of all tokens for sale.
Over 66k people bought.

Faceter has achieved softcap already in the PREICO phase, so the project will be implemented.
It has already reached secondary level funding and additional functionalities will be performed.
We're waiting for maximum funding to achieve hardcap or something close.
Then you will be able to finance further functionalities from the list presented in the whitepaper.
That is really cool, the project surely has a great interest all around they world and we can see that in the amazing numbers. Good work Faceter Team, let's hope you guys make this platform really successful.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:44:50 PM

Marketing team is starting to work. Faceter sponsored article on Cointelegraph.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/decentralized-video-surveillance-company-promises-to-detect-threats-ahead-of-crimes
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:12:34 PM

No, there is no bounty.

Yes, postive feedback can really help this project to have many investors. I am sure that if it will be develop more I am sure that there will be many more investors that will participate.
I agree with you, a good feedback can really make something great to the platform itself. This also means that Faceter is indeed a great platform in the field of security which can be helpful to the future users.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

Have a lot of chaning at price of ETH and BTC or any altcoins at this time. Which way Faceter will choosing for avoid flation and current issue of altcoins.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

Well, we still have more than 109 mils FACE for buying at this time. 3/4 of quota is get by investors. For who have a doubt, make decision right now!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:57:44 AM

I visited their site and saw that they already raised 26,102 ETH? Will they reach their hard cap? Its only 108,668,654 of 408,000,000. And 15 more days to go before the ICO ends. What you think guys?

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: