Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:57:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

This project is distinguished by the fact that its developments are aimed at all citizens and it is wonderful that the developers have conceived such a large and wide-ranging project that will cover many countries

Thank you! That is one of our core aims - to make a service available for mass market and every individual, not only corporates and big players.
that's why I support you and your Faceter project. I like its quality and functional features. I'm sure the platform will be a great success for many users.
Good thing that it can be purchased by the mass not only for huge firms. It will help a lot of people in adding more security for their respective households. Hopefully the team can really successfully develop the system. I am rooting for this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

I am very happy with the development of your company, good luck

Thank you Jankhot! Follow up our channels to get announcements on new developments!

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

So how far has this project hone in getting all the permissions needed to impliment the product.

So far so good has been established for the ICO.  They are slowly reaching their hard cap 24 Million dollars is not a joke. Hoping to see the FACETER on the coinmarketcap.com

I think that thanks to the good work of the development team, they will be able to collect the right amount and we will certainly see them on coinmarketcap.com.

Yes, looking forward to see faceter get listed in coinmarketcap. But I heard listing in CMC is quite hard because of the requirements but I am still positive that this project can do that.

Only the team can answer that questions about when faceter be listed in coinmarketcap. While reading some quotes, it seems their private sale are doing good because it already earned so much. Anyway, I am still curious to know more about how their platform really works in identifying a persons information.

I think the project can proceed to cmc listing because they are already proving something on their private sale. They've collected so much funds on their private sale and it's good to know that the devs are doing great promoting the project. You might want to check and read their whitepaper so you can understand further the platform.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

So how far has this project hone in getting all the permissions needed to impliment the product.

So far so good has been established for the ICO.  They are slowly reaching their hard cap 24 Million dollars is not a joke. Hoping to see the FACETER on the coinmarketcap.com

I think that thanks to the good work of the development team, they will be able to collect the right amount and we will certainly see them on coinmarketcap.com.

Faceter have been wide spread and hopefully they will revolutionalize the whole security and surveillance system i really hope they hit a milestone with this soon

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

Facter is really spreading much more vigorously and hope that it could soon make some good profits. Faceter has already recieved a good amount of investors which is good for the beneficial of the project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

Facter is really spreading much more vigorously and hope that it could soon make some good profits. Faceter has already recieved a good amount of investors which is good for the beneficial of the project.
Even i am impressed with the work of faceter. Faceter is actually spreading much more fastly as compared to any other projects and that is the reason why it keeps me close to it. I won't mind investing into the project for a better future offcourse.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

this is thanks to the hard work of the team in doing this, we deserve to appreciate this project. I also salute with the team they can work as well as possible.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

this is thanks to the hard work of the team in doing this, we deserve to appreciate this project. I also salute with the team they can work as well as possible.
The team is really working much hard for the project to reach great heights and even i appreciate this. The work for faceter is not that easy as it looks but needs a lot of developement and i am sure that the team could cope up with that soon.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

That's for sure. By quantity of already raised funds and number of large investors it is possible to tell about intermediate success of the project. Of course nobody knows what situation is expected in the near future, but at the moment in this plan everything is excellent.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

That's for sure. By quantity of already raised funds and number of large investors it is possible to tell about intermediate success of the project. Of course nobody knows what situation is expected in the near future, but at the moment in this plan everything is excellent.
Agreed. They have been very successful in the funding department and this only means that they're on the right path. I hope they take all calculated risks and make the platform successful really soon.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

Faceter have been wide spread and hopefully they will revolutionalize the whole security and surveillance system i really hope they hit a milestone with this soon

So from the last statement "I hope they hit a milestone soon" I guess it's pretty safe to assume that they have had no real progress in the last few months
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

Agreed. They have been very successful in the funding department and this only means that they're on the right path. I hope they take all calculated risks and make the platform successful really soon.
People have actually felt the need for such platform as Faceter has done a great job in explaining the project in depth. People are excited and investors are curious. Overall Faceter has created a nice aura.
BranZolt

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

Yeah yeah, I think that you are right ,if they do it right they can do it .
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:05 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 08:03:17 PM by micz_bjukanon

So far so good has been established for the ICO.  They are slowly reaching their hard cap 24 Million dollars is not a joke. Hoping to see the FACETER on the coinmarketcap.com

So from the last statement "I hope they hit a milestone soon" I guess it's pretty safe to assume that they have had no real progress in the last few months

I guess it's pretty safe to assume that UpsilonTrooper has no idea about the project and writes only to get activity points.

Dude, understand that for the past months Faceter has released MVP, released the ICO, has almost already gathered harcdap ($24 Million allready) and in the meantime has signed several contracts.
Your assumptions are wrong.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

They are already about 80% in achieving the hardcap which is quite impressive even during this kind of market. They will surely disrupt the security market with their features.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:56:42 PM

Yes, it will occur at one day. Actually, at this time, we are still at the beginning of their revolution. Hope they will become true asap.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

IMO, i think they will sold out all of tokens before their ICO ended. Actually i don't know why our investors can buy so much tokens like that? what is the main reason?

ulike other projects, they have market-ready product for business customers and not product that will develop in future, also they already made another project called pay.cards, So lots of things that make investors confidence in their project.
That’s great to know. Since the team already has one project, it won’t be much hard for them to sustain. Also they can get supporters from both platforms. As far as the product goes, yeah, it is a market-ready product, but I don’t think that they’ll hit the sweet spot on their first attempt. They’ll have to keep upadated the software.

of course, they will keep improving their product and fix problems and do lots of work before reaching large customer, I think the bad thing for investor is that faceter accept fiat which may not helps the price of token to go up.

And here you are wrong.
Accepting fiat is one of the best things that Faceter could think of.

Thanks to this, people who are not related to crypto, who do not have BTC or ETH or have an account on the exchange will be able to buy licenses in an easy way.
In order for the license to be issued, Faceter will replace Fiat money on Face tokens so that a smart contract can use some of these tokens to create the hash that will run the licenses.
These tokens, that is around 20%, will be burned.

Please look at the video where it is explained:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrxnxBZzuik

We are taking about two sides, when you said is good , is good for faceter as company and its customers who are interested in using their service !
As investor who buy their token to sell it when price go up, is bad for you, because customers that want to use their service have option to pay with fiat without buying tokens from exchange!

Well, you still do not understand.
Faceter is forced to buy back his own tokens from the market for those people who will buy with fiat.
Because even if they sells licenses for Fiat, they must have enough tokens to exchange for licenses, pay for miners and burn for hash to run the license.
Every quarter, they will allocate 20% of revenues to buy tokens from the market at market price.

This should counteract inflation and raise the price of Tokens.
So this system is good for the investor and the price of tokens for the future.
Everything is described in the whitepaper.

I got your idea from first read ! and you still think I don't understand your point, your alternative solution to the fact that you accept fiat it will not work perfectly for investors (in token) like all projects that offer service with other mode payment.
Only 40% offer to sale, and you still have around 60% of tokens ( Team + Advisers + reserve pool ), plus you not going to buy at high price and even not from exchange, plus you got token from people that pay with token.
You think that will work perfect, it's ok since it's your opinion and you do what good for your business, but I have different opinion.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

Well, have any problem with their faceter official group chat? "Sorry, this group is not accessible" appear when i try to connect with this?
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

Well, have any problem with their faceter official group chat? "Sorry, this group is not accessible" appear when i try to connect with this?

No. It is ok, I'm chating right now.
Do You have good link?
https://t.me/faceter
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:41:29 PM

IMO, i think they will sold out all of tokens before their ICO ended. Actually i don't know why our investors can buy so much tokens like that? what is the main reason?

ulike other projects, they have market-ready product for business customers and not product that will develop in future, also they already made another project called pay.cards, So lots of things that make investors confidence in their project.
That’s great to know. Since the team already has one project, it won’t be much hard for them to sustain. Also they can get supporters from both platforms. As far as the product goes, yeah, it is a market-ready product, but I don’t think that they’ll hit the sweet spot on their first attempt. They’ll have to keep upadated the software.

of course, they will keep improving their product and fix problems and do lots of work before reaching large customer, I think the bad thing for investor is that faceter accept fiat which may not helps the price of token to go up.

And here you are wrong.
Accepting fiat is one of the best things that Faceter could think of.

Thanks to this, people who are not related to crypto, who do not have BTC or ETH or have an account on the exchange will be able to buy licenses in an easy way.
In order for the license to be issued, Faceter will replace Fiat money on Face tokens so that a smart contract can use some of these tokens to create the hash that will run the licenses.
These tokens, that is around 20%, will be burned.

Please look at the video where it is explained:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrxnxBZzuik

We are taking about two sides, when you said is good , is good for faceter as company and its customers who are interested in using their service !
As investor who buy their token to sell it when price go up, is bad for you, because customers that want to use their service have option to pay with fiat without buying tokens from exchange!

Well, you still do not understand.
Faceter is forced to buy back his own tokens from the market for those people who will buy with fiat.
Because even if they sells licenses for Fiat, they must have enough tokens to exchange for licenses, pay for miners and burn for hash to run the license.
Every quarter, they will allocate 20% of revenues to buy tokens from the market at market price.

This should counteract inflation and raise the price of Tokens.
So this system is good for the investor and the price of tokens for the future.
Everything is described in the whitepaper.

I got your idea from first read ! and you still think I don't understand your point, your alternative solution to the fact that you accept fiat it will not work perfectly for investors (in token) like all projects that offer service with other mode payment.
Only 40% offer to sale, and you still have around 60% of tokens ( Team + Advisers + reserve pool ), plus you not going to buy at high price and even not from exchange, plus you got token from people that pay with token.
You think that will work perfect, it's ok since it's your opinion and you do what good for your business, but I have different opinion.

Sorry. I do not understand what you wrote: "plus you not going to buy at high price and even not from exchange, plus you got token from people that pay with token."
Can You describe it more accurately because I would like to refer to it.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: