Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

these guys cant raise money through normal channel so they think lets go to the idiots pumping money into shitcoins.
dont need blockchain for face recognition tech.
avoid.

Son, you do not know what you write.

I know you have not read the whitepaper.

Computer vision technology on the blockchain powered by a decentralized network
of miners makes the product affordable for all-sized businesses and mass market consumers.

Blockchain and miners are needed in this project.
Don't pay attention to statements of this sort from beginners. They are angry for the whole world, because of some failures, nothing is impossible to them due to the lack of knowledge in it to the sphere therefore they throw mud at good projects.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

these guys cant raise money through normal channel so they think lets go to the idiots pumping money into shitcoins.
avoid.

of miners makes the product affordable for all-sized businesses and mass market consumers.

Don't pay attention to statements of this sort from beginners. They are angry for the whole world, because of some failures, nothing is impossible to them due to the lack of knowledge in it to the sphere therefore they throw mud at good projects.
Why do we really not require a block chain which is an advanced technology for Faceter? We cannot always depend on the servers and yeah we cannot deal with the people who have half knowledge and cannot able to understand, it is better they shall either learn completely or listen when others teach.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

avoid.

Oh my God, what are you talking about? Maybe it was you who dealt with the transfer of money, but did it fail you? And now do you express yourself on normal projects in order to worsen the reputation of the project?
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

Faceter platform makes video surveillance smart and efficient, giving users, businesses and home users some solutions to the highest security in a user friendly manner directly. Project is very well. I think project will be success

Yes, Faceter offers a very excellent platform. The solution of camera survillance problems. Its offers a hightech security cameras system, Faceter  also offers the user, the assurance of their safety. Happy to know that the team behind this project  are working very hard for project achievement.
This system will surely make the world a more safe and secure place to live by increasing the efficacy of video surveillance system and reduce crimes and all illegal things in the world. Faceter is a high potential future project for betterment of the camera security around the world.
FACETER is a good project because it really brings benefits to the public by translating video surveillance into a decentralized and intelligent management system that gives an opportunity to increase security in various sectors of our life.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:44:38 AM

Facter is really spreading much more vigorously and hope that it could soon make some good profits. Faceter has already recieved a good amount of investors which is good for the beneficial of the project.
Yes, exactly the project is doing very well right now that's the reason so many investors joined the ico and many more are looking forward to joining the ico. The project has the ability to attract many investors towards the project. The Faceter community is consistently growing.

Well as far as i know, this ptoject didn't have sponsorship which as of now they focus on this project to promote. I believe this project will able to know the identity through their artificial intelligent.

those sponsorships comes always when ico has ended or mostly just when it happens as the ico is still going but for faceter it might not be neccesary for the surveillance platform lets just wait and see how things pan out

micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

Faceter platform makes video surveillance smart and efficient, giving users, businesses and home users some solutions to the highest security in a user friendly manner directly. Project is very well. I think project will be success

Yes, Faceter offers a very excellent platform. The solution of camera survillance problems. Its offers a hightech security cameras system, Faceter  also offers the user, the assurance of their safety. Happy to know that the team behind this project  are working very hard for project achievement.
This system will surely make the world a more safe and secure place to live by increasing the efficacy of video surveillance system and reduce crimes and all illegal things in the world. Faceter is a high potential future project for betterment of the camera security around the world.
FACETER is a good project because it really brings benefits to the public by translating video surveillance into a decentralized and intelligent management system that gives an opportunity to increase security in various sectors of our life.

You are right that it will increase the level of security but it should be added that the system will be able to increase automation in many areas. Everywhere where the authentication methods are currently needed, through a signature, a magnetic card, a chip card, a ticket, finger scan, Faceter face recognition system can be used to eliminate these authentication methods.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

Yes I agree, and face have a great features that will help us to make the work more easier. I just hope that many investors will appreciate it and will make investment in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

As I understand, professional monitoring systems enter into the life of ordinary citizens, even I can not say whether it's good or bad.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

Facter is really spreading much more vigorously and hope that it could soon make some good profits. Faceter has already recieved a good amount of investors which is good for the beneficial of the project.
Yes, exactly the project is doing very well right now that's the reason so many investors joined the ico and many more are looking forward to joining the ico. The project has the ability to attract many investors towards the project. The Faceter community is consistently growing.

Well as far as i know, this ptoject didn't have sponsorship which as of now they focus on this project to promote. I believe this project will able to know the identity through their artificial intelligent.

those sponsorships comes always when ico has ended or mostly just when it happens as the ico is still going but for faceter it might not be neccesary for the surveillance platform lets just wait and see how things pan out

Yes, most of the times sponsorship comes when the project is near to success or if the project is getting popular. There will be some groups or companies that will support this project. I hope it happen soon.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

As I understand, professional monitoring systems enter into the life of ordinary citizens, even I can not say whether it's good or bad.

It can be good and bad, still depends on how this project will be use by the users of this. I just hope some people will not abuse this project that will be using it for wrong doings.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

Indeed, Faceter has a big potential in the market, as it makes video surveillance smart, giving brains to cameras through enhanced face and object detection with real time video analysis and the most important is it offers much better security to all the customers.  The product is very affordble for all sized business and mass market consumers.  The dev team make sure that both consumers and miners will be benefited.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

scam

avoid.

you can not call something scam just because you think they do not need blockchain in their project; there are everyday tons of startup projects which I also think that they do not need blockchain really. But this is not a reason to call the whole project scam... you must have your proofs.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

scam

avoid.

you can not call something scam just because you think they do not need blockchain in their project; there are everyday tons of startup projects which I also think that they do not need blockchain really. But this is not a reason to call the whole project scam... you must have your proofs.
absolutely agree with you. You can not just say that the project is fraudulent. First, there must be exact facts about this, and secondly the Faceter project is now supported by a lot of people. How can all these people be so stupid and invest in a fraudulent project?
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

Indeed, Faceter has a big potential in the market, as it makes video surveillance smart, giving brains to cameras through enhanced face and object detection with real time video analysis and the most important is it offers much better security to all the customers.  The product is very affordble for all sized business and mass market consumers.  The dev team make sure that both consumers and miners will be benefited.
Also with Faceter there is a hue benefit particularly with the mining perspective is that a contribution of miner's resources to Faceter is twice as profitable as the mining of Ether on the same Graphic Processing Units.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

scam

avoid.

Well, everything can be entitled with their own opinion and maybe he/she was just trying to bring some issues which is irrelevant to the project. Let's just put these that he/she had a doubt with the project but I think these can't affect the team due to insufficient evidence.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

Also with Faceter there is a hue benefit particularly with the mining perspective is that a contribution of miner's resources to Faceter is twice as profitable as the mining of Ether on the same Graphic Processing Units.
Is faceter really minable? If yes, then i am waiting for the future of faceter to be bright soon. I am sure that some or the other day peoples will prefer mining faceter tokens from their GPU to get some good profits ahead.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

this is thanks to the hard work of the team in doing this, we deserve to appreciate this project. I also salute with the team they can work as well as possible.
The team is really working much hard for the project to reach great heights and even i appreciate this. The work for faceter is not that easy as it looks but needs a lot of developement and i am sure that the team could cope up with that soon.
what we hope to achieve here is a team that is able to work well. always support this project and invest in this project of course you will get profit.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

scam

avoid.

To hear a negative feedback about this project is good, bitcoin has gone through several negative feedbacks before and it is standing tall.
I think the blockchain will be used for this project for transparent payment system and smart contracts.
cabrakaned

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

this is thanks to the hard work of the team in doing this, we deserve to appreciate this project. I also salute with the team they can work as well as possible.
The team is really working much hard for the project to reach great heights and even i appreciate this. The work for faceter is not that easy as it looks but needs a lot of developement and i am sure that the team could cope up with that soon.
what we hope to achieve here is a team that is able to work well. always support this project and invest in this project of course you will get profit.
I would individually always support this project as i know that soon it will reach some good heights and also soon the project will be in high demand with limited supply which means that the price for their tokens too will hike up.
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

Good news for crypto noobs.

In addition to ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, Faceter accept also credit cards, Visa and MasterCard payments for the tokens in ICO.
Minimal amount to contribute with card is $50, maximum is $500.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: