Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114113 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

Faceter could realy be an effective method of securing your property and it might even save someones life in the future. Investors need to read the wp to fully understand what this project is capable of doing.
you are absolutely right, from the very beginning the Faceter project interested many people here. And with every day the followers of the project becomes more and more. The idea of ​​the project is really useful for society and we must support it.
I am excited for their first testing of this project in terms of its effectiveness and I hope it will do its job as it's ought to be. If that becomes successful, the project will be flooded by many investors for sure.

I think everyone is so curious to know about how these platform works in actual. For now, we can just imagined its capability to identify the person and how it can give the correct information.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

Which market exactly is targeted by your project?

Faceter as a service will be available to everyone.
B2C, B2B and B2G markets.

There will be various versions of the subscription and various functionalities tailored to each of the groups.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

Faceter could realy be an effective method of securing your property and it might even save someones life in the future. Investors need to read the wp to fully understand what this project is capable of doing.
investors no longer need to doubt this project I think this project is right for them to invest here. this project will be in great demand with their platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

investors no longer need to doubt this project I think this project is right for them to invest here. this project will be in great demand with their platform.
Faceter project has already gathered great support from the community and also have generated trust to it users by offering some highly advanced technology in their upcoming project. As they have a very active and expert development team they are attracting more investors and supporters to the project which has had to increase the traffic of the project.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

It is unlikely on this question there can be a concrete answer, if developers call the concrete website exchange, then his administrators can not accept a coin on the exchange. So news will appear in process of receipt.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

you are absolutely right, from the very beginning the Faceter project interested many people here. And with every day the followers of the project becomes more and more. The idea of ​​the project is really useful for society and we must support it.
I am excited for their first testing of this project in terms of its effectiveness and I hope it will do its job as it's ought to be. If that becomes successful, the project will be flooded by many investors for sure.

I think everyone is so curious to know about how these platform works in actual. For now, we can just imagined its capability to identify the person and how it can give the correct information.
True, it'll be really interesting see the product being in action. They have a brilliant idea and I hope they become successful with the testing. It'll help the project a lot.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:25:53 PM

Yes, Faceter offers a very excellent platform. The solution of camera survillance problems. Its offers a hightech security cameras system, Faceter  also offers the user, the assurance of their safety. Happy to know that the team behind this project  are working very hard for project achievement.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

True, it'll be really interesting see the product being in action. They have a brilliant idea and I hope they become successful with the testing. It'll help the project a lot.
Does anyone know about their beta version? Is it in progress? If so when are they planning to release it? It will really be helpful to get an understanding of the project.
zevl194

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:42:19 PM

Faceter as a service will be available to everyone.
B2C, B2B and B2G markets.

There will be various versions of the subscription and various functionalities tailored to each of the groups.
I hope that various cryptocoins, not only the most popular, but also perspective will be added to the platform. I think to the developer it is necessary to think in this respect.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

Does anyone know about their beta version? Is it in progress? If so when are they planning to release it? It will really be helpful to get an understanding of the project.

If you want further understanding about the Faceter project you can check their video presentation about it. Also read their whitepaper it may help you get with the details about the platform.
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

Everything can be hacked, that's why it scares. If one has access, then others can get it.

That can be possible because hackers are very intelligent and they can can randomly attacked whenever they want to be.But I think these platform can't easily be hacked due to their security is well-created and built by some experts imo.

I would like to believe it. As practice shows, are not 100% protected systems, there are those that are of little interest to anyone.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

Most surveilance system existing today has flaws, if the camera doesnt work its just keep on recording without having any warning signs or just a blinking light that is unnoticeable. If problems like these were be able to find solution, many property owner will have a more convenient and peace of mind in their surveilance and security

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:38:00 PM

Most surveilance system existing today has flaws, if the camera doesnt work its just keep on recording without having any warning signs or just a blinking light that is unnoticeable. If problems like these were be able to find solution, many property owner will have a more convenient and peace of mind in their surveilance and security
I think that might be a problem that FACETER is aware off, but if the team isn't aware of this they add a feature that will send a notice or warning to the user of that camera that it's not working and need to be fix as soon as possible to continue using FACETER technology with the highest reliability and security for them.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

I do not follow the project very closely, but I'm curious, the developer has already announced which exchanges will be listing this token?

I am also curious and I wanna know too if dev already have a plan where and when this project will be listed in some good exchanges soon. I am looking forward to see this announcement very soon.
Yes, Faceter ICO nearly finish, so that we now want exchange, but i really think, at this time, if they get listing, will have dumping case occur.

That's true, if Faceter token get listed during this market pullback, its price will dump like all assets right now, however, this will be bad only for investors that planed to sell it after ICO, Anyway, I hope that the team will choose the right moment to do it.

Therefore, the listing will be delayed.

In order to avoid the potential for token dumps on decentralized exchanges.
There is voting on locking all tokens until hits official exchange.

Yep, I saw on telegram that they ask user to vote if they want to lock all tokens until Faceter hits official exchanges, and most people voted yes which is good in my opinion, However, team have to pick up right time when market is ok to listed on hits official exchanges.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:41 PM

I do not follow the project very closely, but I'm curious, the developer has already announced which exchanges will be listing this token?

I am also curious and I wanna know too if dev already have a plan where and when this project will be listed in some good exchanges soon. I am looking forward to see this announcement very soon.
Yes, Faceter ICO nearly finish, so that we now want exchange, but i really think, at this time, if they get listing, will have dumping case occur.

That's true, if Faceter token get listed during this market pullback, its price will dump like all assets right now, however, this will be bad only for investors that planed to sell it after ICO, Anyway, I hope that the team will choose the right moment to do it.

Yep, I saw on telegram that they ask user to vote if they want to lock all tokens until Faceter hits official exchanges, and most people voted yes which is good in my opinion, However, team have to pick up right time when market is ok to listed on hits official exchanges.
.I totally agree with you, Faceter Team should have concrete plan to make them get listing at any exchange at this time. Maybe will have some supprising when they have listing at some legitimate  exchangel.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

.I totally agree with you, Faceter Team should have concrete plan to make them get listing at any exchange at this time. Maybe will have some supprising when they have listing at some legitimate  exchangel.
In my opinion, they can listing at Mercatox, is it very good exchange for ERC20 tokens, at this time.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

In my opinion, they can listing at Mercatox, is it very good exchange for ERC20 tokens, at this time.

For now, what is the latest update or news of FACETER team regarding on their exchanges in the next month? I think it will be a good idea if we wait for the team to be announced or we can also vote for it right.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

For now, what is the latest update or news of FACETER team regarding on their exchanges in the next month? I think it will be a good idea if we wait for the team to be announced or we can also vote for it right.

Their team might be working on the priority tasks to ensure the platform is available for all the people in a right manner and there will be loads of bugs which raises they need to figure out the rootcauses and make solutions also they require to focus on the market trends.
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

Its realy crucial to make sure that the tokens will not be dumped by the owners on an early stage so that it will keep its market value while project is not yet fully launched.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:41:32 AM

I'm waiting for news from the team. It is known on what exchanges will be bargained for? it will soon be actual

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: