Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
Sonofspada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

So far so good when I visited this project siteit seemed hardcap and almost reached. With over 72k plus who participated in the ICO I can say that more people are believing in their platform. Having this kind of concept which is seems realistic will absolutely be supported by many people. This project will make me and other investors rich.  Smiley Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

So far so good when I visited this project siteit seemed hardcap and almost reached. With over 72k plus who participated in the ICO I can say that more people are believing in their platform. Having this kind of concept which is seems realistic will absolutely be supported by many people. This project will make me and other investors rich.  Smiley Wink

You have not visited the site for a long time, hard cap has been achieved and over 80K people have participated.
What I will agree, Faceter has great potential for development, and hence the increase in the price of tokens.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

Token Sale has ended successfully! - This is the sentences i see. Congratulations Faceter sold out full of 408 millions tokens. With low price of ETH at this time, do they really reach their hard cap at USD? More than 80k participants at their crowdsale, have huge attention. What will be next of Faceter at the future?

Probably the next thing that needs to be processed by the Faceter team is their official exchange. Except for the launching of this project, exchange is really important for the investors that needs to be tackled from this moment. These will determine how much profits they will be going to gain from this project.
I agree with that proposal. If the Faceter team will make a move on their exchange then a lot more people will come attract it. And most probably a lot more investors will come engage to the Faceter project allowing a lot more supporters to become more motivated to continuously support this project. I was looking forward for that matter to happen to the Faceter to have its own exchange.

Definitely, because their ICO has already been ended and they earned $28M which I think is enough to continue the project. So, normally after the ICO investors will probably wanted to know when does this token be available in the exchanges. Hopefully, the team will have some announcement regarding their token.

Tokens will be sent to wallets in a week.
Regarding the exchange, Faceter is working on it and will announce as soon as there are any arrangements. This is a process and not just a decision so it will take some time.
We are also waiting for information about locking tokens until entering the official exchange.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

The project has an attractive idea, but I do not really understand how the application will protect me? I'll call the police when the application gives me a signal or the application calls the police directly?
Did faceter said anything about home usage or any other thing about security A.I because is didn't see that in WP All I know is that is just a simple CAM with auto detection matching and other algorithms made on the blockchain

Here goes to the platform analyzing the video image and thanks to the huge computing power that can recognize people, objects and existing circumstances, and take independent actions based on algorithms and A.I.

Example use at home: Detection of potential hazards, fire, smoke, burglaries, dangerous people in the area, suspicious cars.
Faceter will also be able to detect voice and he will be able to respond to the cry for help, the sounds of the shot, threats, breaking glass and other sounds.

Additional uses at home (Smart home): Lights up as he recognizes the household member, turns on the heating as the right person sees. It will open the door after recognizing the household members, etc.

Faceter will inform parents that the children have come back from school, see if they have returned alone or with their friends.

This will be an amazing feature of the FACETER, it doesn't really have to store data but the user can opt to store data of people that they need to be prompted when hit by the camera.
Thats really a good and intresting feature of faceter which can really attract a good amount of investors to the project too. Hope that faceter soon reaches the hardcap so that the future of faceter can be more fluent.

But, it's all not easy that as you say, the competition of ideas is getting tighter, so do not be careless for future success.

You are right, this days a lot of new projects are rising and most of them can be a competitor for faceter project. We are all hoping that they can reach the hard cap so that they will never have issues with funding.
Faceter has already gained much recognition in these past few months. They have also released an app for ios, which is quite interesting. Faceter will be the number one surveillance system on the blockchain.
Thats really quite awesome i think it will be a good thing to it a try atleast we may be able to provide feedbacks considering this is the first release and might probably have some bugs

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:56:54 AM

The project has an attractive idea, but I do not really understand how the application will protect me? I'll call the police when the application gives me a signal or the application calls the police directly?
Did faceter said anything about home usage or any other thing about security A.I because is didn't see that in WP All I know is that is just a simple CAM with auto detection matching and other algorithms made on the blockchain

Here goes to the platform analyzing the video image and thanks to the huge computing power that can recognize people, objects and existing circumstances, and take independent actions based on algorithms and A.I.

Example use at home: Detection of potential hazards, fire, smoke, burglaries, dangerous people in the area, suspicious cars.
Faceter will also be able to detect voice and he will be able to respond to the cry for help, the sounds of the shot, threats, breaking glass and other sounds.

Additional uses at home (Smart home): Lights up as he recognizes the household member, turns on the heating as the right person sees. It will open the door after recognizing the household members, etc.

Faceter will inform parents that the children have come back from school, see if they have returned alone or with their friends.

This will be an amazing feature of the FACETER, it doesn't really have to store data but the user can opt to store data of people that they need to be prompted when hit by the camera.
Thats really a good and intresting feature of faceter which can really attract a good amount of investors to the project too. Hope that faceter soon reaches the hardcap so that the future of faceter can be more fluent.

But, it's all not easy that as you say, the competition of ideas is getting tighter, so do not be careless for future success.

You are right, this days a lot of new projects are rising and most of them can be a competitor for faceter project. We are all hoping that they can reach the hard cap so that they will never have issues with funding.
Faceter has already gained much recognition in these past few months. They have also released an app for ios, which is quite interesting. Faceter will be the number one surveillance system on the blockchain.

I agree. Also the competitions for this kind of project is very low. Have you heard about some project with same features? Because I haven't heard any as of now, and that is good for this project.
Faceter really gain a recognition becausw of its innovation is original. They are very peofessional when putting up a project. Faceter will be going to have a bright future.

Aside from that faceter team members are really active updating us with the latest news about this project and they are really active in their social media s accounts. This project's success is near to reach now.
The admins and just doing what they are paid to do and that is being professional. If all admins are just like them for sure all they will make a difference.
The project certainly deserves huge attention. I consider that ordinary guys from the yard could hardly start the project with such plans and ambitions. One of the best minds which have given not one year to cognition of the cryptoworld are engaged in this project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

Interesting technology in the project has the functions of augmented reality. I think this is the technology of the future.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

I have not yet seen a similar project for this one. There are not even approximatively similar functions of the program of this project. this is its originality.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

I agree. Also the competitions for this kind of project is very low. Have you heard about some project with same features? Because I haven't heard any as of now, and that is good for this project.
Faceter really gain a recognition becausw of its innovation is original. They are very peofessional when putting up a project. Faceter will be going to have a bright future.

Yeah, the impact of this project by the supporters is different if there is devs or any staffs to answer our concerns and questions about this project. As I read their white paper it is very well planned in terms of features. Hoping for the development and to be success on this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

Token Sale has ended successfully! - This is the sentences i see. Congratulations Faceter sold out full of 408 millions tokens. With low price of ETH at this time, do they really reach their hard cap at USD? More than 80k participants at their crowdsale, have huge attention. What will be next of Faceter at the future?

Probably the next thing that needs to be processed by the Faceter team is their official exchange. Except for the launching of this project, exchange is really important for the investors that needs to be tackled from this moment. These will determine how much profits they will be going to gain from this project.
I agree with that proposal. If the Faceter team will make a move on their exchange then a lot more people will come attract it. And most probably a lot more investors will come engage to the Faceter project allowing a lot more supporters to become more motivated to continuously support this project. I was looking forward for that matter to happen to the Faceter to have its own exchange.

Definitely, because their ICO has already been ended and they earned $28M which I think is enough to continue the project. So, normally after the ICO investors will probably wanted to know when does this token be available in the exchanges. Hopefully, the team will have some announcement regarding their token.

Regarding the exchange, Faceter is working on it and will announce as soon as there are any arrangements. This is a process and not just a decision so it will take some time.
We are also waiting for information about locking tokens until entering the official exchange.

This is cool - more then $28 M  usd !!!   I just wonder, which exchange this token is going to get listed first.  In my own opinion; it must be binance, because they already reached the hard cap and now they have money.  But as far as it get listed in binance and gain in value, most of the investors are going to sell it for profit Smiley 

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

This is cool - more then $28 M  usd !!!   I just wonder, which exchange this token is going to get listed first.  In my own opinion; it must be binance, because they already reached the hard cap and now they have money.  But as far as it get listed in binance and gain in value, most of the investors are going to sell it for profit Smiley 

Faceter is having a huge potential as we can analyze their white papers and the real time technology which helps all the users to utilize their skills and make better money so there will be loads of people who gets attracted and if they choose Binance this will be like a trending spark in the crypto platform.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

Eth, Is low, good time to buy and invest, maybe lot of ICO reached the hardcap by this time. Well This must be a goodcatch for every project including faceter.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

Very promising and well-built project
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

Eth, Is low, good time to buy and invest, maybe lot of ICO reached the hardcap by this time. Well This must be a goodcatch for every project including faceter.

I think it is already way too late to invest since they already reached their hardcap,
A lot of people are asking about why do this kind of project needs blockchain but if they can dig in deeper, FACE will be minable.
joeperry

Activity: 2100
Merit: 461

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

I think it is already way too late to invest since they already reached their hardcap,
A lot of people are asking about why do this kind of project needs blockchain but if they can dig in deeper, FACE will be minable.
Yes, Blockchain is the technology of the future world and it has applications in every field in the world. We can use it in many ways and in the same way Faceter has used Blockchain technology to make the security system more secure and all the data to be safe. They have also used many advanced features in their platform attracted many investors to the project.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

What's the point of mining,it's a surveillance technology, mining a coin to make money is not going to help you do surveillance in any way. -_-
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

Yes you are right the hardcap is now reached and now one just can't directly investor, but it may be a great time to investor in other projects.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

That, in my opinion that who will want to invest in this platform and is precisely confident in growth of these tokens, even realizing that now dark days in cryptocurrency, can just buy the necessary quantity of tokens on exchange.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

What's the point of mining,it's a surveillance technology, mining a coin to make money is not going to help you do surveillance in any way. -_-

UpsilonTrooper do not mislead people, it's the exact opposite of what you write, miners are indispensable for Faceter, they'll do calculations that allow to recognize faces and objects.

They will get paid for it, but above all, they will do a good job and not, as in other crypto, simply waste energy for profit
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:18:05 PM

It can not but rejoice that Faceter collected Hardcap and will soon be released on serious, large exchanges! I myself invested in it with a good bonus, if only the market began to grow. If the market changes its trend, then we Faceter can come out with a profit for investors!

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

Yes you are right the hardcap is now reached and now one just can't directly investor, but it may be a great time to investor in other projects.
WOW! $28,610,352 = Total raised, $10,000,000 in 20 secs??? That's an amazing achievement done by this team and project! Proves that FACETER gaining a lot of people who believes that it's the next smart security solution for millions of households worldwide.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: